Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hired Hunters Irritating Me Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hired Hunters Irritating Me Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hired Hunters Irritating Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Hired Hunters Irritating Me Empty
PostSubject: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:23 pm

So, I'm G-Rank online, but the hired hunters have yet to offer to do G-Rank quests for me, which I find very irritating. I want to make the Rhopessa armor, and I need to hire hunters willing to do G-Rank quests to get some of the required bugs (as well as get some bugs from other things...like S. Zinogre...)

I was just wondering... Do I need to do something specific to get these hunters to do G-Rank quests?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 pm

AzureGreen wrote:
So, I'm G-Rank online, but the hired hunters have yet to offer to do G-Rank quests for me, which I find very irritating. I want to make the Rhopessa armor, and I need to hire hunters willing to do G-Rank quests to get some of the required bugs (as well as get some bugs from other things...like S. Zinogre...)

I was just wondering... Do I need to do something specific to get these hunters to do G-Rank quests?

I'm not sure if you need to do certain quests, but what I found that did it, was just doing a bunch of G rank quests. Complete a bunch of them, ad you should soon be able to tell that guy that sits on the counter, to send your guys to do G rank quests.
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, I'm still doing G-Rank quests, so...hopefully that unlocks soon. I already have to wait for S. Zinogre... I don't want to end up waiting much longer than that. I was just a little confused, I guess, since I've done at least half a dozen G-Rank quests, already.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:01 am

every time you do an urgent quest, the hired hunters are able to hunt everything from the previous star difficulty. you need to do your next urgent quest.
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:23 am

Oh, is that so? Well, thank you. That's certainly helpful enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hired Hunters Irritating Me   Hired Hunters Irritating Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hired Hunters Irritating Me
Page 1 of 1