Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World) - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World) - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World) - Page 2 Empty
PostNot a Minecraft clone! (Cube World)

So, just recently Cube Wolrd Alpha was released! Aside from aesthetics, it's not very similar to Minecraft at all, although the title may make you think that way. This game is actually an awesome open world multiplayer action RPG. It's pretty awesome, and Monster Hunter was actually one of the games inspirations, so I felt it was appropriate to talk about here. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World) :: Comments

Ares
Re: Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World)
Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Ares
Sephastus wrote:
Ares wrote:
Shit.... My personal laptop can't actually run the game... I can only play it on my Uncle's PC.

Too bad.. I too was surprised that my pc that I used to play Rift and other MMOs had graphic lag on cubeworld. Alpha game that hasn't been graphically optimized yet. C'est la vie.

Yeah, I'll give it another go once it's closer to being finished, because I've never had many graphical problems with my laptop in the past. Although it is almost 2 years old now, and it wasn't too notch when I first got it, so it's definitely time to buy a new one. I'll have to wait until the holidays to get enough money for one, but after Christmas of 2011, I'm never letting someone else pick out a computer for me again...
Sephastus
Re: Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World)
Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 am by Sephastus
Yeah. Letting someone else get you something can bothersome. Let me give you some friendly advice: research.

passmark.com

Check out the benchmark section, and familiarize yourself with the different ones depending on what you want to get. Sometimes the most expensive, is not the best... Certain exceptions, like in the case of the GTX Titan video card... but that is just overkill. Find a good balance of good speed and value, and bring it all together. Don't bottleneck yourself and get many fast components, and then ruin it all by getting a cheap piece just because you think it doesn't really matter.

Rule of thumb: your computer is only as fast as its slowest component. ("A chain is only as strong as its weakest link" fits really well here.)

Not a Minecraft clone! (Cube World)

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2