Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?

Go down 
+2
Will
enemy61390
6 posters
AuthorMessage
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

Thank you Points : 0

Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 pm

I've been trying for a bit now (maybe 25 mins or so) to fit these skills into a mixed armor set (if you can get it on a wholesome armor set more power to ya).
evasion + 2
focus
bombardier
sharpness+1

The main talismans ive been working with are a standard handicraft+5 tali and my more coveted evasion+5 OO tali.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Well here is as close as I could get, unfortunately you're only getting evasion +1 but if we're being honest the difference between evasion +1 and evasion +2 makes it so evasion +2 isn't really worth the five extra skill points you have to spend.
http://mhag.info/mhtrig/viewset.htm?s=Unnamed%20Set%20:%20G.B.H.246.3.28.134.134.C.246.1.55.A.239.1.91.W.239.3.134.134.134.L.245.1.91.X.1.28.Y.0.1.48.5.0
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Will wrote:
Well here is as close as I could get, unfortunately you're only getting evasion +1 but if we're being honest the difference between evasion +1 and evasion +2 makes it so evasion +2 isn't really worth the five extra skill points you have to spend.
http://mhag.info/mhtrig/viewset.htm?s=Unnamed%20Set%20:%20G.B.H.246.3.28.134.134.C.246.1.55.A.239.1.91.W.239.3.134.134.134.L.245.1.91.X.1.28.Y.0.1.48.5.0

Thats the same skillset I ended with, just using different armor pieces. I can get my evasion to 12 with the rest of the skills, but thats where i run out of room to play >.<. Like you said though, the difference is small, I lag a bit and am terrible at frame counts to begin with and the +2, in my shoes, is worth it. Pretty much is the difference of me evading or not evading...
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm

It's doable with a better tali
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 pm

haruno wrote:
It's doable with a better tali

Yeah, I was able to do it with a handi+5 O tali on mhag...so charm sniping it is..ugh
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm on it bro. I'll kill to get standard Handicraft+5 tali. All i have right now is Handicraft+4 :/
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

I saw someone with free element+7 handi+5

I almost cried
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Lalo wrote:
I saw someone with free element+7 handi+5

I almost cried
shame how that charm is overrated
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:32 pm

It's good for Bushido i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

if you go to http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/3458-athenas-armor-set-search-mhp3-edition/ there's a link to an excellent app that lets use choose what skills you want, and it'll give you the various sets to get those skills

prob better to use that than start new threads whenever you want a new set
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:12 am

Enkidu wrote:
if you go to http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/3458-athenas-armor-set-search-mhp3-edition/ there's a link to an excellent app that lets use choose what skills you want, and it'll give you the various sets to get those skills

prob better to use that than start new threads whenever you want a new set

Thanks for the link. Also, I don't make a new thread everytime, just when I spend a few hours on one with no luck, and need a fresh perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?   Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone care to help me with (yet another) armor set?
Page 1 of 1