Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Soul Calibur 2 HD Online Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Soul Calibur 2 HD Online Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online Empty
PostSoul Calibur 2 HD Online

Sweet jesus' titty cinnamon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: Soul Calibur 2 HD Online
Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 am by Oni Zelkami
I assume they'll just use Heihachi on all systems, since he require the least copyright hassle to include. Shame, Link was fun and I would have wanted to try out Spawn as well. Any word on Necrid?
Will
Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 am by Will
I know nothing beyond what the trailer shows, though i can't imagine why necrid wouldn't be back.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 am by Oni Zelkami
Necrid was pretty much what Ashlotte, Angol Fear, Shura etc were in SoulCalibur IV. Characters that were technically guests, but designed for the game specifically by guest artists. In this case, Todd Macfarlane, who also created Spawn.
MetaMarx
Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 pm by MetaMarx
Yes! A reason to use my 360 again!
Will
Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am by Will
Rumor has it that they confirmed.
1.Necrid will be in the game
2.A wii U and PC version are still a possibility (My guess is that they will only do a wii U version if nintendo lets them use link in every version of the game)
3.Inferno will be a playable character and his stage will be playable as well.

I heard they confirmed it via twitch but I don't see anything about it anywhere so take it with a big grain of salt.
Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:57 am by Guest
Wii U version is instabuy.

don't know if i would dust off my xbox just to play it, only if it comes out on PC or Wii U i would get
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:08 am by Oni Zelkami
I doubt it. Link just causes too much copyright trouble. It's much easier to just have Heihachi and just leave it at that. Optimally, they could bring Spawn along for the ride too, since he's not tied to a console, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.
JFizzle
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 am by JFizzle
If on Wii U, I am so down!! I used to play the hell out of the Soul Calibre series. Maxi, Taki, and Yoshimitsu all the way!!

What are they thinking in terms of a release date?
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 am by Oni Zelkami
Sometime this September I believe.
dcj91x
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 pm by dcj91x
.. I actually agree with most comments. I'd get it if it comes out on WiiU but no other system. Not sure why they did a remake of a game in the firstplace and not a whole new game..
JFizzle
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:45 pm by JFizzle
dcj91x wrote:
.. I actually agree with most comments. I'd get it if it comes out on WiiU but no other system. Not sure why they did a remake of a game in the firstplace and not a whole new game..

Or even beyond that, if a retro SC title, SC3 was loads better due to the custom character feature. I liked SC2 just as well though. Watching that vid brought back some serious good nostalgia...

Me... Making my friends cuss at the tv... Me... making my friends cuss from losing money bets from betting against me when they knew better... Me cussing after playing my BF (who was the only person I knew at the time who was a formidable opponent).

When both of used Siegfried the battles could literally go 5 minutes without either of us land a solid hit from parries and evades.

Ahh, Good Times, Good Times.
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm by Oni Zelkami
dcj91x wrote:

1. SoulCalibur II was the shit.

2. It costs less money and time to make as opposed to having to up the ante every 4 years.

Sadly, I fear this is the last we'll see of SoulCalibur for a while aside from a possible HD Collection.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:46 pm by Oni Zelkami
Spawn confirmed. Art thou not hypeth?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/spawn-sc2hd.htm
Post  by Sponsored content

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online

Page 1 of 1