Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

SSB WiiU/3DS update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Well.. the new Super Smash Brothers game.. they decided to remove story mode and cutscenes from the game.

What had happened was someone stole/acquiered copies of early video of several of the games cutscenes and uploaded them to youtube and other internet sites.

The games creator, Masahiro Sakurai, said this in response “Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet. You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cut scenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I’ve decided against having them.”

it seems they decided to remove the mode more because they wanted it to be a reward and felt "the reward" they were giving to people was taken away from them after working so hard on it..

It seems .. odd however and may not be what it appears as I find it difficult to believe that something that has been such a big [art of the series would just be removed.

On the same note however it would allow the series and games to focus more strictly on the fighting elements and become more of a straight fighting game then it has been in previous incarnation.....

What do you all think? would they really remove story mode and cutscenes and if they do would you rather see SSB as a full blown hard core fighting series?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rathalos

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 am

Event matches were hard until I discovered you could use customs
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:03 am

What exactly do those amibo things do exactly? Also specifically what does the Samus one do?
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:38 am

an amiibo in smash is like a NPC that you can train.
they have a way better AI than normal NPCs, you can level them up till lvl50, you can "feed" them upgrades to influence their stats.

if you fight aigains the amiibo it will learn from the techniques you use and will also ajust it's fighting style to you (if you attack alot it will propably be more defensive and block and dodge more, if you are playing more defeinsive it will adjust to that too...).

you can also let different amiibos fight each other and see who trained theirs the best.
you also get gold and items from them after each fight they take part in.

so all in all they are a mix of pet and sparring partner

as for other games:
in Hyrule Warriors you get new weapons with the Link and Zelda amiibos, rupies or items from any other amiibo.
in Mario Kart 8 you get suits for the Mii drivers.
there has been an other game announced (that i forgot the name of) where you get "skins" for your jets...
there have been lot's of other games anounced to be compatible but they haven't stated how you'll be able to use them in that games
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:20 am

^ In a recent tournament someones "Fox" amiibo came in third against all the human players. It was allowed in as a joke more or less but ended up being one of the best players.

In smash they help out a lot getting upgrade items for your custom characters. In one battle I ended up with about 30 new custom parts and several additional attacks for custom characters. You also can give them their on individual name.

A note.. you also get to choose which skin they have in smash (color).

So far in Hyrule warriors I got the link spinner and several 300+ attack weapons as well as the Samus amiibo giving me 10.000 rupes in one scan.

@Nova, basically the best way to look at it is this, Amiibos are $14 nintendo statues that can be used to unlock DLC type stuff in multiple games.

If you think about the normal price of dlc $2 each for a costume, weapons, additional money, new custom characters and so on in numerous games... They are a very good price for a really well made figure and unlimited DLC.

Are they nedded.. no, but they do add some fun new things to games.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:43 am

@Tomderdepp wrote:
Seems Amiibos aren't to be underestimated:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/26/story-fox-amiibo-nearly-won-super-smash-bros-tournament/

Not too hard to imagine when they have cpu lvl 9 reflexes and a massive 1.5x damage modifier.

@dcj91x wrote:
So far in Hyrule warriors I got the link spinner

still pissed off about this. 14 dollars for a fucking weapon in a game all around weapons. It's basically the equivelent of a playable character in smash being locked behind amiibos.

...I wish my villager amiibo used his tree. Like everyone I've talked to says their villager never uses their tree no matter how they train him. Villagers probably going to be the weakest amiibo I'll get.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:34 am

^ Actually it's $14 for a collectable figure.. that figure just unlocks the spinner and an additional weapon 3*'s or higher every day after that. So far every weapon I've gotten from the Amiibos are more powerful than anything I've gotten in game. And also since that $14 collectable figure works with other games currently out and coming out.. Again it's basical unlocking content (dlc) for several games out and coming out for the life of the WiiU/3DS and likely next console as well.

As far as the villager.. Mine does the tree quite a bit and even beats my samus figure now. A lot of it depends on what gear you feed it as well as the set skills.
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

@MHWF wrote:
^ Actually it's $14 for a collectable figure.. that figure just unlocks the spinner and an additional weapon 3*'s or higher every day after that. So far every weapon I've gotten from the Amiibos are more powerful than anything I've gotten in game. And also since that $14 collectable figure works with other games currently out and coming out.. Again it's basical unlocking content (dlc) for several games out and coming out for the life of the WiiU/3DS and likely next console as well.

You're failing to mention the fact that you need either Link or Toon link for the Spinner with Zelda or Sheik for the 3*/up weapons per day bonus,Rupees, and crafting material. each amiibo is $13.99 without tax. At minimum you will be spending about $30 for a $60 copy of Hyrule warriors alone. That's already half the cost of the entire game just for full DLC that's not entirely expanding on the game as the Mario Kart DLC did with added levels and characters (pus both Mario kart DLCs combined were cheaper).

In Smash Bros., Amiibos have a greater value of competitive sparring partners and fast item farmers, both being a very big element to causal and competitive players. In the two other games out thus far Amiibo compatible they lack the tradeoff of what you get versus what you pay. They are dull-downed Skylander figures, they are cash cows centered around a very big hype event of nintendo that are advertised to worked with a select few other games. Personally, I love them and do plan on buying sveral of them in the future as collectables. Yet even I cannot deny that they are quite pricey for what you get and on the basis of the value to the average consumer who's not buying all this stuff AND every game they work with like they wipe their ass with Benjamins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Tomderdepp
Seltas

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:25 pm

well, the average colectible figurine costs about 10+$ (at the size of amiibos). so actually you only pay like 5$ for only the DLC...

but i agree with you on some parts: buying an amiibo only because of HW or MK8 wouldn't propably be worth it.
but all in all i think with them it will be a little like streetpass on the 3DS: some games have some fun features that really work with the potential that Streetpass definitely has (Tomodachi Life, Shovel Knight and even Smash have fun and interesting Streetpasseatures, that aren't required to play the game but add to the expiriance) and then there are others that let it go to wast or just don't use the feature(Pokemon X/Y,...). Same is gonna be true for amiibos (though of course not in as many games) some games like Smash will have features that are gonna be well worth getting the figures only for that, other like Mario Kart will only feature them in a minor way, that is a nice adition if you already own a figure but wont make you go and buy one...

I'll propably get one or two myself after some time, but as i only own a 3DS i will wait till i hear more about 3DS Games featuring them.
i'm also really interested in what's to come with amiibos as they do have a lot of potential (but also a lot of potential to fail miserably...)
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:41 pm

@Otoshimo wrote:
@MHWF wrote:

You're failing to mention the fact that you need either Link or Toon link for the Spinner with Zelda or Sheik for the 3*/up weapons per day bonus,Rupees, and crafting material. each amiibo is $13.99 without tax. At minimum you will be spending  about $30 for a $60 copy of Hyrule warriors alone. That's already half the cost of the entire game just for full DLC that's not entirely expanding on the game as the Mario Kart DLC did with added levels and characters (pus both Mario kart DLCs combined were cheaper).

In Smash Bros., Amiibos have a greater value of competitive sparring partners and fast item farmers, both being a very big element to causal and competitive players. In the two other games out thus far Amiibo compatible they lack the tradeoff of what you get versus what you pay. They are dull-downed Skylander figures, they are cash cows centered around a very big hype event of nintendo that are advertised to worked with a select few other games. Personally, I love them and do plan on buying sveral of them in the future as collectables. Yet even I cannot deny that they are quite pricey for what you get and on the basis of the value to the average consumer who's not buying all this stuff AND every game they work with like they wipe their ass with Benjamins.

Just FYI, once you use Link to unlock the Spinner he also gives you a 3+ star weapon daily. So you're not justgetting the spinner unlocked but additional weapons daily as well.

I agree with Tom though, buying it just for 1 or 2 games isn't the best idea unless you just want the figure.

Also forgot to mention.. the Samus Amiibo I have gave a 5* 436 attack Epona with 4 filed slots and 2 open slots on Hyrule warriors.. So it looks like other figures can give higher than 3 stars as well.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm

@MHWF wrote:
And also since that $14 collectable figure works with other games currently out and coming out.. Again it's basical unlocking content (dlc) for several games out and coming out for the life of the WiiU/3DS and likely next console as well.

As far as the villager.. Mine does the tree quite a bit and even beats my samus figure now. A lot of it depends on what gear you feed it as well as the set skills.

His value as a sparring partner plummets with each amiibo I plan on getting, and I don't plan to ever race as a mii. So that literally means I'd be spending nearly 75% of the season pass for one weapon in a game where weapons are essentially new characters. That's stupid, at least the other games don't lock off important shit behind them.

As for your villager and trees, how'd you manage that? Even restarting him and using nothing but the tree only made him good at avoiding it. He never waters the damn thing, he just occasionally plants it as a taunt I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:54 am

Actually the Spinner was in an update and never originall (locked) behind anything as the Amiibos were not intended to be used with Hyrule. So it's not "locking important shit" it's adding extras that were never intended in the first place. And basically just a Perk for those who do decide to get the Link Amiibo.

What I've been doing with the villager more than fighting him myself is add him and my other figures to an 8 man smash and setting it to 99 minutes or 99 lives for all characters. I let it run while watching TV and having them veiwable on the game pad.

This pretty much forces him to use more than one attack as he has to learn to fight agains many players. I've seen him using the Tree for a good amount of his attacks since it works well in that environment...

If you use another villager to attack him with the tree (you playing) he learns more to avoid it and be defensive.

Another good thing about using the 8 man smash and 99 minutes is they level completely in just one or 2 matches and the get a lot of money and additional skills to feed them.

If you do use the 8 man smash set other characters that are better with the tree.. ones that are affected by it more or can't block it as well (same with any figure you want to train a specific skill on). Also make sure to have the other CPU characters set to their highest level.

Try that and see if it works for you.

Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 pm

So you're saying the Spinner is not exclusive to the Link/Toon Link but also achievable via a HW update, if you're explaining that correctly. Behind that logic it's even less important in buying the Amiibo now wihout the other 2 games at the owners disposal as well.

And the strategy provided for your amiibo training is quite literally the most generic, widely-used method of level grinding for amiibo training...

For Chipous issue of training the Villager-miibo to use the tree, You may find more luck if you do the standard level grinding of 99Time/Stock with either the heavier characters or Little Mac. Heavier Characters for more likely chances of the slow speed encouraging the use of Villagers Down-B (I'd recommend Ganon or Donkey Kong), same scenario with Little Mac for obvious reasons of a practically guaranteed Ground game against your Amiibo
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm

@Otoshimo wrote:
So you're saying the Spinner is not exclusive to the Link/Toon Link but also achievable via a HW update, if you're explaining that correctly.

No, they did the update to "ADD" the amiibo function which contained the Spinner (an addition not originally intended to be in the game at all) you still have to use the link amiibo to unlock it. Though once you do other amiibos can give you more powerful versions of it.

also.. as far as the way I "train" the villager.. Sometimes generic is the best way to go. Especially if it works.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:54 pm

@MHWF wrote:
Try that and see if it works for you.

@Otoshimo wrote:
For Chipous issue of training the Villager-miibo to use the tree, You may find more luck if you do the standard level grinding of 99Time/Stock with either the heavier characters or Little Mac. Heavier Characters for more likely chances of the slow speed encouraging the use of Villagers Down-B (I'd recommend Ganon or Donkey Kong), same scenario with  Little Mac for obvious reasons of a practically guaranteed Ground game against your Amiibo

I'll try these both when I'm done with finals and shit next week and I have time(hopefully will also fix his habit of missing every damn edgegaurd attempt). Being aggressive may have put him off like you said. But I'm weary about just having him spar against lvl 9's. The last thing I need is my sparring partner just being a lvl 9 with souped up damage.

At anyrate, at this point it's basically "on disc" dlc, so locked is the right word for it. If they would release it separately for like, 2 dollars or something I'd stop giving a shit. Guess I have to hope one of my friends have a link amiibo (god damn it who am I kidding no one I know does)
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:32 am

@Chipou wrote:

I'll try these both when I'm done with finals and shit next week and I have time(hopefully will also fix his habit of missing every damn edgegaurd attempt). Being aggressive may have put him off like you said. But I'm weary about just having him spar against lvl 9's. The last thing I need is my sparring partner just being a lvl 9 with souped up damage.

At anyrate, at this point it's basically "on disc" dlc, so locked is the right word for it. If they would release it separately for like, 2 dollars or something I'd stop giving a shit. Guess I have to hope one of my friends have a link amiibo (god damn it who am I kidding no one I know does)

Having your amiibo fight level 9s doesn't affect it like that as just being a bulky Lv9clone. It's just the fastest way of leveling it up *cough hence why it's the generic level-up method for smash COUGH* When you level Villager-miibo up at max and then spar with him, it starts to adapt to your playstyle after a few matches and gives you quite a challenger. So feel free to use that method if you like.

I do wish I could just give you the Link Amiibo if you really wanted it. I can get a couple of the figurines for free between my connections at school & the community out here.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 am

Just FYI.. If you were looking for the Gamecube adapter it's now been confirmed to be sold out in all NA, AUS, newzeland and most of the EU. Also, most media reports are saying that at this time Nintendo does not intend to ship/produce any more....

Though if you are still looking for a GC controller PDP sells a gamecube "shaped" controller that has all the functions of a classic controller pro and hooks up the the WiiMote. Also Unlike the GC controllers with the adapter they can be used on any game that uses the pro or classic controller.

Here's what they look like: (though currently on the MArio, Luigi, Yoshi and Peach ones are available)

Also here's a quick article talking about the "generic" way of having the amiibos train: http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/139219/make-time-amiibo-super-smash-bros-matches/
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:39 pm

[quote="MHWF"]
Spoiler:

quote]

The reports of no more Adaptors is false, it's a stock delay. At the moment there is such a vast amount of backorders on them worldwide that they currently cannot meet the demand of filling the orders and keeping stock for all their retailers selling the adaptors, some Amiibo figurines, and copies of Smash Bros. Wii U itself after The US release date. Nintendo intend(do)s to fulfill their backorders at the moment as best they can. It's even been as grand scale as to effect the Uk's smash bros. release date to Dec. 19 in most cases, shit sold that fast. So rest assured that at some point you will be seeing adaptors in store again if you still want them.

For the time being, I'd rather use my 3DS as a remote anyway. But that Samus GC/Wiimote plug-in looks awefully smexy... I might need to keep an eye out for that as well.

And you're article about the amiibo training is unjustfully vague.... Is says nothing about how amiibos work as far as level 20-40s give an interesting match to watch/play. I believe you are looking more for something like this in terms of amiibo training that is actually providing information on getting started on your amiibo training:
http://moargeek.com/2014/12/02/smash-bros-wii-u-amiibo-guide-reaping-benefits-training-effective-fighters/
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:49 pm

honestly, if you really want to know about training amiibo's and what people thinks works.. just read the Miiverse. You get a wide range of training styles and opinions and reports on how they work. everyonw is going to do it differently and depending on "how" you intendo to actually use the amiibo fighter theres most likely no "best" way.

Also yes.. I do like the samus controller and will most likely pick up it and the Link one as my new classic controller option for all other games.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

it's hard to win when you only use one character. I think my brother is learning that because he's getting really salty when I beat his Wario. Wario was also his main in Brawl, so I know every move he will make. At least my friend was over a little bit ago so I could fight "not-Wario." Unfortunately, his favorite thing to do is obsessively dodge-roll.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:16 am

I...uhh...wow. Apparently nintendo already discontinued Villager, Marth, and WFT. I mean I knew they were going to do this in the future, but ~2 weeks after their release and just like 20 days away from christmas? Thats just piss poor business sense. Doesnt help that they underproduced on these(and the gamecube adapters lol) so badly even people who wanted them had difficulty even finding them to begin with. Makes me wonder how many they shipped, just a few thousand?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 am

Well damn I'm glad I got my Wii Fit Trainer then.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 am

@Chipou wrote:
I...uhh...wow. Apparently nintendo already discontinued Villager, Marth, and WFT. I mean I knew they were going to do this in the future, but ~2 weeks after their release and just like 20 days away from christmas? Thats just piss poor business sense. Doesnt help that they underproduced on these(and the gamecube adapters lol) so badly even people who wanted them had difficulty even finding them to begin with. Makes me wonder how many they shipped, just a few thousand?

Full Disclosure on that, for those not fully aware:

Canadian retailer Video Gamrs Plus came out with a statement yesterday that Nintendo discontinued the Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Marth Amiibo figurines. Which just so happen to be the 3 rarest figurines as well.
However, there are some faulties that have many people not taking this to heart due to the fact that Nintendo has not come out with any statement related to the subject, nor any other retailer even acknowledging that they are out of stock or being affected by the strike. Also the fact that the statement by VGP is extremely vague and more like a rumor with it's 'credible source' being to "believe it, or not".

A quick side not related to this (one i was not aware of until thursday, but has been in effect for some time now). Word of mouth from several retailers is that many stores have been out of stock of certain products, including the new amiibos, controllets, adaptors, etc., is partly due to a shipping strike taking place in California. Gamestop  and Toys R' Us stores being hit the hardest by this, apparently. just something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:07 am

Hmm. The Toys R Us closest to me had a lot of amiibos when I went there (with the exception of Marth being sold out and only 2 Wii Fit Trainers left). I must have gotten lucky.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:52 am

Remember that Shulk, MetaKnight and Lucario will most likely be this way as well since they are store exclusives.. So if you want them pre-ordering is the best way and even them not a sure thing you'll get them. Megaman, CPT. Falcom, Ike and most of the (NON-MARIO) Amiibos will be the same way. You'll probably always be able to find the Mario ones but the others will likely be all sold out through Pre-order.

The TRU I got MArth from only got in the one because I pre-ordered it, GameStops in my area only got in Pre-orders of him as well and in some cases not even the full amount...
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm

@MHWF wrote:
Remember that Shulk, MetaKnight and Lucario will most likely be this way as well since they are store exclusives.. So if you want them pre-ordering is the best way and even them not a sure thing you'll get them. Megaman, CPT. Falcom, Ike and most of the (NON-MARIO) Amiibos will be the same way. You'll probably always be able to find the Mario ones but the others will likely be all sold out through Pre-order.

The TRU I got MArth from only got in the one because I pre-ordered it, GameStops in my area only got in Pre-orders of him as well and in some cases not even the full amount...

Indeed. The Mario-related characters, Kirby, and Pikachu all are the easiest to find and the most stocked. This strike, from what we've been told, is affecting the most recent shipment. This just so happens to effect the December release line of Amiibos in particular, as most Gamestops & TRUs have had an influx of consumers requesting their new product and having to turn them down. (I'd imagine Target & Wal-mart would be effected by this as well, but Target would not say to us if they were and Wal-mart completely denied its acknowledgement). So it really just comes down to a waiting game, Pre-order or not. What I can say tho, for those intending on going an purchasing them: if you'll be looking, Lucario is expected to be very much stocked due to the release of ORAS, Meta knight will be the one you want to grab as soon as you see it. The other slew of characters will be as easy to find as most of the figurines out now.

And just While you'be brought it up MHWF...
anyone Amiboo-shopping anytime soon, don't get start feelin' it to get the Shulk Amiibo. It's not Shulk Time... his release got pushed back to February.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSB WiiU/3DS update   Today at 12:37 am

Back to top Go down

SSB WiiU/3DS update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next