Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

!Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kama
Seltas Queen

Thank you Points : 14

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: !Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:55 pm

I would Like to join you but cannot atm since Im going out for lunch in a bit. Maybe in the afternoon but we will see what happen. If I come on and see your online then Ill message you. Ill be likely use Godís Archipelago set as well but might be limited since Im low on Bone Husk S :/
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: !Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm online now doing some free hunts, if anyone is wanting to join add me or pm me here: Snake757
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: !Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

I might but atm I'm having trouble with Lucent Narga >.> he doesn't want to drop a Moonshard, I even did his Event Quest. Still, Ala might be fun, hopefully you're on at a good time when I am so we can hunt.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: !Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon   Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey fellow forum hunters :)I will be doing some G-Rank Alatreon this weekend if anyone is interested in joining. I would really prefer to do this with forumers than having random people that donít listen or cart too much join. Will and Sai may be joining so Iím looking for one more. I will be using my Godís Archipelago set, so expect to bring mats for sleep bombs, K.O.ís and lots of paralyzing. I can usually sleep and para about 3-4 times and K.O.ís can vary. I would prefer to have, but not required, one hammer for the horns and additional K.O.ís and one blade master for tail-cutting and one person to use the kelbi bow or another blade master for damage. But itís okay if not, it would make runs a lot smoother and efficient if we have them though. These runs arent going to speed runs for you eager beavers, but shouldnt take 15 minutes with a good group ;)

Sign up if youíre interested! I have some invites out to a few people incase others arenít online.
Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon   Today at 1:12 am

Back to top Go down

!Online Play! PAiN / G-Rank Alatreon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1