Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 So here is my introduction thing, hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PanicSwitch
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello, all you people. I'm PanicSwitch. Call me Panic, call me Switch, call me PanicSwitch, call me PS. Just don't call me Pan. People who call me Pan get to spend a lovely week in the attic. /no/ 

But yeah, I registered here because I like Monster Hunter and wanted to hang out with some like-minded individuals. That I am absolutely terrible at it is another story for another time, seriously, I'm the worst. I also like other video games and assorted other things.

Please be gentle.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums


Thank you Points : 21

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining. Please view the forum Guidlines and most of all enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Voidz
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I doubt anyone will be harsh about your apparent "skill" (Even I'm bad at MH :/) And I would reccomend visiting the chatbox every now and then. (Located at the bottom of the home page if you don't quite know where it is.)

It'll be nice to see you around, hope you like it here! :P
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
Moderator


Thank you Points : 43

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 am

Hello. I'll probably call you "nic" or "itch" because I find them to be marginally more clever than "pan."
Back to top Go down
ILi
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am

Hey Switch, welcome. "Pan" is too simple anyways ">.> I'm kinda curious about that attic you mentioned though so.. We'll see. Also who cares about skill? All you gotta have is fun while playing :3
Back to top Go down
PanicSwitch
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Awh. I feel welcome already. ;w; Looking forward to being a part of this community.

@MasterOnion wrote:
Hello. I'll probably call you "nic" or "itch" because I find them to be marginally more clever than "pan."
"Nic"...hm. I like it. No attic for you.

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 am

.. Can I call you Steve?

Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Welcome to the forums!
As long as you're ready to quest and like the game, I'm sure no one will judge you on your hunting skills! Those can always improve, especially with the right equipment and practice Yes by vort

Do people who choose not to address you at all go in the attic, too? I just usually quote people when I respond to them, with some exceptions, like sometimes if I'm posting right after the post I'm responding to, or if I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm speaking to...
Back to top Go down
Voidz
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm

@PanicSwitch wrote:
Hello, all you people. I'm PanicSwitch. Call me Panic, call me Switch, call me PanicSwitch, call me PS. Just don't call me Pan. People who call me Pan get to spend a lovely week in the attic. /no/ 
Can i call you pancake then? :D
Back to top Go down
PanicSwitch
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
.. Can I call you Steve?

Can we look for Blue's Clues?

@Voidz wrote:
Can i call you pancake then? Real Happy

Only if you actually make me breakfast. :I

@Verity19 wrote:
Do people who choose not to address you at all go in the attic, too? I just usually quote people when I respond to them, with some exceptions, like sometimes if I'm posting right after the post I'm responding to, or if I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm speaking to...

No. But I'll feel sad, and lonely. So. You know. You'll have to live with that. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:07 pm

@PanicSwitch wrote:
@Verity19 wrote:
Do people who choose not to address you at all go in the attic, too? I just usually quote people when I respond to them, with some exceptions, like sometimes if I'm posting right after the post I'm responding to, or if I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm speaking to...

No. But I'll feel sad, and lonely. So. You know. You'll have to live with that. ;_;

No! I refuse to accept this outcome! D:

I'll just try to call you Panic. You'll have to try to forgive me if I forget to, though... Not only am I forgetful, but I do have an excuse for it ">.>
Back to top Go down
PanicSwitch
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 am

@Verity19 wrote:
@PanicSwitch wrote:
@Verity19 wrote:
Do people who choose not to address you at all go in the attic, too? I just usually quote people when I respond to them, with some exceptions, like sometimes if I'm posting right after the post I'm responding to, or if I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm speaking to...

No. But I'll feel sad, and lonely. So. You know. You'll have to live with that. ;_;
No! I refuse to accept this outcome! D:

I'll just try to call you Panic. You'll have to try to forgive me if I forget to, though... Not only am I forgetful, but I do have an excuse for it ">.>
Sounds good. And don't worry about it, I consider myself lucky if I wake up and remember the names of my own family, so you have a leg up on me. Nice to meet you, hope we can hunt together one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am

@PanicSwitch wrote:
Sounds good. And don't worry about it, I consider myself lucky if I wake up and remember the names of my own family, so you have a leg up on me. Nice to meet you, hope we can hunt together one of these days.


That's upsetting, though... I mean, yeah, I forget family birthdays and ages, but not names D:

If I ever find a WiiU owner with the game, I may see about finding you, Panic, and hunting with you ^-^
Back to top Go down
Voidz
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:15 pm

@PanicSwitch wrote:


@Voidz wrote:
Can i call you pancake then? Real Happy

Only if you actually make me breakfast. :I

No promises...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So here is my introduction thing, hi   Today at 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
So here is my introduction thing, hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good day my introduction
» Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up)
» That thing in the Baltic sea...
» The Most AMAZING Thing in the whole of human history!!!!
» Just felt like doing this. (Usernameless's Introduction)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: