Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy

Go down 
+6
MHWF
Lalo
dcj91x
Yuki
aninymouse
Jinathin_x_X
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinathin_x_X
Popo
Jinathin_x_X

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Empty
PostSubject: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 am

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=677529&page=1

Wish it would come to West but highly likely it won't happened until 4G. ( that's what all these people imported games from Japan is mentioning)
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Only Capcom Japan knows if and when MH4 will be released in English and other languages. Anyone else telling you otherwise is full of crap.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Dude stop being such a pessimist do a little research on why the games didn't get localizzed first before just assuming they will skip over the game because there is no G-rank
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:56 am

Seriously Jinathin_x_X, where did this whole, "if it has no G-Rank it wont' get localized" belief of your's come from? It makes no sense.

MOre relating to MH sales, Of course MH4 took the top saling slot in Japan over the weekend. Apparently several store on recieved the preorder copies of the actual game sand more copies of the the system bundle (since the game is dlc with the system). This lead to a lot of dissapointed people in those lines in the videos I am sure..

Media crate is alread working on their sales figures for the week and is exspecting the 2nd place game in sales to be far behind the sales figures of MH4. Also 3ds/XL sales are exspected to have Jumped a lot (wonder why?) <-- sacasm
Back to top Go down
Jinathin_x_X
Popo
Jinathin_x_X

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 am

Alright then. I am just saying, lots of big mh pages and stuffs saying game mostly not going come to west. Even it does, not anytime soon
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 am

^ Average localization in the past were always 1-2 years to get out of Japan... Tri on Wii was that way due ti it being some what of an experiment, 3U due to it being portrd to the WiiU as well... But looking at it that way Wee got 3U for the WiiU localized on ly a few months after Japan. A VERY short time.

Also, There are a lot of other factors now that were non-existant in the past.. So while I agree not to hold your breath I would also disscourage you from being perimistic also. MH4 will likely get localized sooner than any other main series MH games we have seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I'd say it comes out for the west in march.
I know it's very unlikely to happen but I wish there was a MH4HD release for the wiiU
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:46 pm

I don't want an HD port even if I owned a wii u it feels more like a quick cash grab just to sell more copies because it's monster hunter and still from what I am hearing they do a so so job at porting their games be it frame rate issues or resolution issues they don't put all their effort in to it they are just out for the money.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Real quick, in just the few days MH4 has been out on Japan Capcom has now shipped and sold over 2 million copies. Exact numbers will be out on Wednesday detailing hard copies (the 2 million) and digital sales along with software bundle sales.

As of right now though MH4 is looking to be not only the best selling MH game so far but quite posibly the best 3DS game in sells as well.

Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
seaturtle400
Popo
seaturtle400

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:41 pm

guys they will probably have it in the US cuz they had tri sent to the US
Back to top Go down
mrpogo
Aptonoth
mrpogo

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 am

seaturtle400 wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:14 pm

mrpogo wrote:
seaturtle400 wrote:

lol
Yet we still didn't get Portable 3rd >.>
Back to top Go down
mrpogo
Aptonoth
mrpogo

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
seaturtle400 wrote:

lol

Thats why I thought it was funny him basing his opinion on the release of mh tri.
Lets not forget Capcom are in serious financial trouble. Risk a western release of mh4? I doubt it

Oh and I got portable 3rd with an english language patch :D
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 pm

mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
seaturtle400 wrote:

lol

Thats why I thought it was funny him basing his opinion on the release of mh tri.
Lets not forget Capcom are in serious financial trouble. Risk a western release of mh4? I doubt it

I hate you. And Capcom still makes money over here with Monster Hunter. Just not nearly as much as in Japan.
Back to top Go down
mrpogo
Aptonoth
mrpogo

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:

lol

I hate you. And Capcom still makes money over here with Monster Hunter. Just not nearly as much as in Japan.

Well im sure Capcom have been assessing whether a western release will be viable or not. If the risk outweighs the potential profit of a release in the west they wont do it.
Apparently Capcom have around 150 million in the bank. This is a lot to you and me, but for a games company it is financial peril. A bad release from Capcom could effectively end the company. So when people bitch and moan that they dont have mh4 in the west, they should go read a Capcom financial statement and/or buy a japanese 3ds with mh4 to help the company.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:51 pm

mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:

Well im sure Capcom have been assessing whether a western release will be viable or not. If the risk outweighs the potential profit of a release in the west they wont do it.
Apparently Capcom have around 150 million in the bank. This is a lot to you and me, but for a games company it is financial peril. A bad release from Capcom could effectively end the company. So when people bitch and moan that they dont have mh4 in the west, they should go read a Capcom financial statement and/or buy a japanese 3ds with mh4 to help the company.
I bet they would've made more money on Monster Hunter over here if they had actually put effort in to advertise it.
Back to top Go down
mrpogo
Aptonoth
mrpogo

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:

I bet they would've made more money on Monster Hunter over here if they had actually put effort in to advertise it.

Advertising costs money ;)
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 am

mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
mrpogo wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:

Advertising costs money ;)
I meant for past games, and they woulda made more money because of it.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 am

the german speaking area had TV commertials for MH3U. though they only showed them on one channel thats not too big.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Tomderdepp wrote:
the german speaking area had TV commertials for MH3U. though they only showed them on one channel thats not too big.
Exactly, you have to spend money to make money, Capcom obviously isn't realizing that with Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy   Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch mh4 midnight launch line up. It's crazy
Page 1 of 1