Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis is back - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis is back - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatalis is back

Go down 
+9
aninymouse
dcj91x
PAiN---
Ares
Khalial
MasterOnion
Yuki
Big Boss
Will
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

Fatalis is back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://mh3neko32.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-2609.html

On one hand, that means his bow is back, on the other hand, that means we have to fight him again.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:43 am

^After reading that, I'm kind of relieved the white one isn't in 4 now... That whole deal with blades bouncing with even purple sharpness on it is bad news for a long sword user like myself, especially if it's going to be like the silver Los or gold Ian and be a pain about its health and the time ">.>
I'm interested to hear what fatalis they might add to the trio now, too, if they do... Hopefully it won't be too much like the white one ^^"
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 pm

But white was so fun fight. dat GS Charge timing ftw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:30 pm

I wonder about the next fatalis too...I would like to see the next fatalis to have water element instead,I'm kinda sick of most of the elder dragons having fire,dragon,or thunder elements.Just imagine a two phase battle with the fatalis,the first phase on land,and the second phase underwater.But anyways,there is a event quest coming up that has you fight both fatalis,and red fatalis at once.It is supposed to be coming out around the next two months.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:01 pm

^A water elder dragon would be a nice change, though I must admit, most hunters I've talked to about underwater hunts don't like them much, with myself included (except for Abyssal hunts; I like those). Still, it would be a nice change, and the two phase hunt from land to water sounds like a pretty neat idea to have a go at.
Are you looking forward to the double fatalis quest, DarkFallinRain? I'm quite interested now myself, to be honest, even if I won't be able to try it when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 pm

^I hate underwater battles as well,but i still like the fact that we can fight under water.The battles feel more intense when they are underwater and abyssal lagia happens to make the battle better.As far as that double fatalis quest, I'm looking forward to it,yet i'm scared.This will be the first time where two fatalis are fought at once.This battle alone might be the hardest mh quest that ever was, and it will take some serious armor upgrades,and weapon upgrades in order to battle them.Their attacks also dangerous since,the black fatalis can do a one hit kill move,no matter how much health you have or what armor you have,you will die if you get hit and the fact that red fatalis can rain meteors upon you..man,im gonna need shargaru magara armor and his weapon fully upgraded to battle them.Looks like i'm going to do some serious grinding this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:25 pm

The fact that we can even go underwater is nice, I'll admit, especially compared to the alternatives, like games where being in water either means you just stay on the surface (ex. Wind Waker) or just instantly lose (can't recall one now, but I have at least seen one before). Those battles do tend to prove more challenging, especially since you don't have the "invincible leap of faith," as my siblings and I call it, to dodge out of attacks. You also have a whole nother move set, with some similarities to the land one, so you have to be ready for combos to turn out differently after you dive into the water.
That does sound like it'll be a challenging quest to win, now that you've mentioned the one hit kill move and the meteors (two fatalis already made it sound challenging to me, but I didn't know about the meteor move). I wish you luck on that hunt when it comes, along with luck for your preparations cat
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:14 pm

I was a bit dissapointed when I found out MH4 had no water battles. It seemed like a step back INO. I really liked the mechanics and gameplay underwater fights added in 3rd gen.. Oh well maybe in 5th generation they will add back water monsters and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 pm

^My younger brother was happy enough to celebrate when he discovered this. Personally, I was a bit relieved, but when I considered this, everything going to the land and out of the water just means less variety for the fight, along with for the monster variety, what with certain ones being solely water monsters, like Ceadeus, which means they're not in MH4 for sure >.>
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 pm

No really less variety.. If you think about it they took out water and added in wall climbing and those big canopys.. So you now have a new mechanic like the swimming was. So they took out swimming but added in another dimension.. a side one. so, it's trade off. You lose water battle and gain... Giant spiders?

And you can battle the biger monsters (posible even fatalis) from walls and on their backs.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 pm

^giant spiders would make my hunt very slow,because i don't like spiders.I have beaten the spider monster(forgot its name)but it took me a real long time to get a grip and beat it.I don't like the way they took out the water battles because i liked lagia. At least they did't put plesloth in the game though,so i'm really grateful for that.And The environmental destruction isn't as hardcore as i thought it was gonna be.I'm not sure about you guys,but when i saw the first mh4 tralier,I had the thought of hitting deviljho with enough force to break though the ground below,and to continue the battle.And as far as fatalis goes, He seems not as much as a challenge as his unite counterpart,but he does have new moves.I even heard that the red fatalis now has slime alignment now,/eyes/ 
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm

dcj91x wrote:
No really less variety.. If you think about it they took out water and added in wall climbing and those big canopys.. So you now have a new mechanic like the swimming was. So they took out swimming but added in another dimension.. a side one. so, it's trade off. You lose water battle and gain... Giant spiders?

And you can battle the biger monsters (posible even fatalis) from walls and on their backs.

So, their conclusion was that if they took out water hunts, they should allow us to climb around, from climbing the environment to ending up on top of a monster... I would like both /pokr/ 
DarkFallinRain wrote:
giant spiders would make my hunt very slow,because i don't like spiders.I have beaten the spider monster(forgot its name)but it took me a real long time to get a grip and beat it. And as far as fatalis goes, He seems not as much as a challenge as his unite counterpart,but he does have new moves.I even heard that the red fatalis now has slime alignment now

If I end up against a giant spider, I'll eagerly take that one down... I don't hate them, but I don't like them, either. For me, if it's a monster on MH, it isn't taking me down without a fight >.>
The red fatalis might have slime? That's a bit troublesome... Don't tell the Brachydios xD
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

dcj91x wrote:
Oh well maybe in 5th generation they will add back water monsters and fighting.
Man...5th gen MH, I wake up every morning and see the original Monster Hunter for PS2 sitting on my shelf. They grow up so fast /spark/ 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:59 am

i wonder alot about the 5th gen, but some games happen to get worse as the games go on. Mh isnt one of those game series though. Mh gets better every time but they remove something from the older games.I hope mh5 has the underwater battles back,and bring back all the monster while having some new ones. I also hope the next one is for multiple systems rather then just one.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 pm

^If 5th had this, that would be great. Have both land and water hunts again, keep monsters in while making new ones, make it available to multiple systems so more people can enjoy it... I've always liked the idea of if games were available to multiple systems, being one who only has, for most current systems, the 3DS and Wii. I don't have many options, obviously, so I consider the fact a lot that not everyone has every system.
Guess we'll all just have to wait and see, though cat
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 pm

I just bested Shagaru Magara 9 times, and I just got the fatalis quest.I'm ready for it and i just got my goa magara insect staff upgraded and shagaru magara's armor set.I hope fatalis takes sword hits,because i don't have a good long range weapon what so ever.Well,I just started the quest,/rock/
Oh and I think the new fatalis is coming sooner than expected...Fatalis is back - Page 2 185px-MHFG-%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F_%28Elder_Dragon%29_Screenshot_002
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:48 pm

^I'm hoping it takes sword hits as well, both for your current hunts and if I get the chance to encounter it in the future. Plus, range tends to be better with a team, in my opinion. Good luck with your fatalis hunts cat
New fatalis news? >.>
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I just beat fatalis,both of them....But it didn't take as long as I thought it would. They got downgraded by damage and health wise. MY blade can hit them as long as its in white sharpness.A weird thing is that black fatalis seems more aggressive than the red fatalis,but the red one is supposed to be more agressive. But they were tough still and not only that,but they have about 3 new moves.The white one isn't in it so thank god,but then again,i like to see it again.I also wonder about the frozen sea's tornado.Was daora causing it was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis is back   Fatalis is back - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatalis is back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2