Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 Reward screen timer countdown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
comaprison
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Reward screen timer countdown?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 pm

There have been a couple of times when I afked during the reward screen and the timer finished counting down before I got back. I always wondered if the rewards get auto-sold or if they get auto-stored in your storage. Anyone know for certain?
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 pm

The items are discarded and you do not gain anything.
Back to top Go down
comaprison
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:44 pm

@Sai_ wrote:
The items are discarded and you do not gain anything.
lol that's really hardcore
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm

pretty much the only time during monster hunter you don't go AFK is that screen...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Firpi
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4441-9127-6618
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 am

wow... that is really... wow.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Why would you ever go AFK in mh? That's like those people, Mission starts, "Hey guys got to go AFK for a sec." Mission ends "Back" They carve and collect rewards.... You track down their IP and murder them and their families.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
Why would you ever go AFK in mh? That's like those people, Mission starts, "Hey guys got to go AFK for a sec." Mission ends "Back" They carve and collect rewards.... You track down their IP and murder them and their families.
''

Isn't that a bit... extreme?
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 pm

E&Troy wrote:
@dcj91x wrote:
Why would you ever go AFK in mh? That's like those people, Mission starts, "Hey guys got to go AFK for a sec." Mission ends "Back" They carve and collect rewards.... You track down their IP and murder them and their families.
''

Isn't that a bit... extreme?
Yeah dcj, you have to get their friends as well as their families.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 pm

@Ares wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
@dcj91x wrote:
Why would you ever go AFK in mh? That's like those people, Mission starts, "Hey guys got to go AFK for a sec." Mission ends "Back" They carve and collect rewards.... You track down their IP and murder them and their families.
''

Isn't that a bit... extreme?
Yeah dcj, you have to get their friends as well as their families.
Oh yea, thanks for helping out that last time Ares. That one guys neighbor almost got away... Next time he'll know not to take a potty break wont he!

That's why you take the WiiU Gamepad with YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4441-9127-6618
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

well..... kinda happy i cant play online now knowing i might run into people lik eyou.... ill stay offline. thank you. /no/ 
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

What is even the purpose of putting a timer on the rewards screen? I can understand in online mode, but why offline?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 am

@Oni Zelkami wrote:
What is even the purpose of putting a timer on the rewards screen? I can understand in online mode, but why offline?
Punishment for players who forget to press the Home button.
TrollJho 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reward screen timer countdown?   Today at 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
Reward screen timer countdown?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» the Blood Timer
» Full-screen Issue!
» Warhammer online infos + RVR screen
» Forza 4 - New Screen Caps
» BF3 screen name change

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: