Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Only need to finish a few more HHs and GLs then I'll finish my Artisan's Hammer award finally. For anyone that has completed that award, will weapons like The Willuminator, that you can just buy count towards the weapon count?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Yes Pain, weapons that can be raw forged like the Willuminator do count to the Artisans' Award, it's only the event weapons that do not count.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Ok thanks, I was curious since it asks for weapons upgraded, and weapons like The Willuminator aren't technically upgrades. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Ahh bacause i stopped playing 3U few days earlier I didn't complete my goal which was HR900 by the end of the year. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Did a good amount of hunting yesterday, even getting myself a few crowns, though not many. I also made it to rank 100 and completed "The March of Victory," solo, on my second try. First time I tried, I carted twice much too quickly and abandoned to rethink my strategy. Since my brother's stuck on another game again, I knew he wasn't going to assist me with it, especially since I tried asking. In the end, I had the monsters attacking each other more than I attacked them, carted twice, and was able to finish it and rank up to 101. Don't think I'm doing that solo again ">.>
For today, I'm hoping to aim more for trying all the arena quests I haven't done yet. Once I've done that, I'll be back to hunting for crowns.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm

50 Small Goldenfish, fucking finally.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:45 pm

^Congrats on that ^^"

Got all the arena matches done, doing all but one of the ones I had left solo and getting A rank on them. Failed the "Sea Power" one when I tried to solo it, so I just waited for my sis to get back from work and we got it done. We then ranked her up to seven, did a few of the quests required to get to her last urgent, then switched to crown hunting for me, since she still needs better armor before we go any further with ranking her up. Crown hunting would definitely benifit us both, with her getting more armor available to her and me hopefully getting closer to getting all the awards.
Hopefully she'll have better armor soon, and hopefully we can get our brother for the final urgent, Dire Miralis. I can solo it, yeah, but it's much faster with him, along with easier, plus the fact that my sis won't have much of an idea of what to do, even with what I'll tell her and try to explain to her. She... won't be happy ^^"
Back to top Go down
Tarath
Deviljho
Tarath

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

So apparantly getting the ILagi horn+ is a 70% chance. Is that why I broke the horn of 5 of them and failed to get one? Fucks sake.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Tarath wrote:
So apparantly getting the ILagi horn+ is a 70% chance. Is that why I broke the horn of 5 of them and failed to get one? Fucks sake.

Lol you're telling me, when I was farming them last week I only needed 4, I got the first 3 SO easily, and that last one took about 6 runs to get one after breaking horns within the first 1 minute of encountering I.Lagia -_-
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:57 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
Tarath wrote:

Lol you're telling me, when I was farming them last week I only needed 4, I got the first 3 SO easily, and that last one took about 6 runs to get one after breaking horns within the first 1 minute of encountering I.Lagia -_-

You just gotta love that Desire Sensor.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Finally broke that HR900 mark today. Yey Yes by vort 99 red balloons left.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Finally found a competent group of people to hunt G. Ian with... still no crown though
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 am

i just got my gold ian crown, i was looking for u online but u werent Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Did some more solo hunting yesterday, earning a few new crowns, getting some I already had, and getting some new titles, as it's been going. I did find it amusing after a round of "Barroth Brigade" that I got a silver large and gold small in one round, which I already have both of those xD
I might start going after Deviljho today to see if I can't get those crowns... I have a silver large on them, but that's it for them. It'll be a challenge, but I'm feeling up for some Jho rounds cat
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 pm

I finally got the large crown for G. Ian! Yuppo, number 192 was a big one. Time for Silver Rathalos.... wooo....

Status hammer is fun. It's tornado time all the time
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

over the holiday break I spent a bunch of time working towards my final 2 awards, managed to get the Artisan's award (next I might have to start using some of those weapons). now I just need a big jho (still)
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 am

Finally able to forge Wyvern Blade "Rose." Good day.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Been crown hunting, still, and have successfully gotten quite a few. Since my older sis has been teaming up with me, I haven't gotten to hunting mass Jho quite yet... She needs better armor still, so we've just been hunting the other monsters I still need crowns for, besides Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos; she isn't ready at all for those ">.>
Definitely getting closer to that award for a million hunter points because of doing this... Made it to rank 113 today. I'll probably rank up more today from all this, especially since it is still only morning.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Working on finishing my last HH for an award. Made a juicy set with Speed Eating+1 Sharpness+1, Wrath Awoken, Challenger+2, Element Atk Up. It's mainly used for Enduring Schisms, around 377 Raw and 570 Dragon after Adrenaline+2 and Challenger is activated. Doing quite nice with it Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:45 pm

You should try Barroth HH. Recently found it and i gotta say, it really strong. Now i see what japanese players were about because they use it very often in most of the videos. It requires Awaken, and have negative affinity -25% but raw is great, respectable amount of purple and high element. Works great with Weakness Exploit. Sharpness+1 and Awaken are must haves. Still trying to make a set with it, i can build -> Weakness Exploit, CE+2, sharpness+1, Awaken, Horn Maestro, but the overall look of the set is horrible (not a HUGE fan of Artian X legs). The more i play the less i care about OP skills, more about looks Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Antari18 wrote:
the overall look of the set is horrible (not a HUGE fan of Artian X legs). The more i play the less i care about OP skills, more about looks Yes by vort

Glad I'm not the only one starting to feel like this... I've made several full large monster sets recently not because of the skills or stats, but because of curiousity of how my character looks in the full set and trying to swap around pieces for a better look if I don't like it. I still do large monster hunts in my sets that have good defense and stats, etc, but when I'm not hunting, I'm making armor I don't have that's G rank and experimenting with trying to find better looks... I like wings and the Zinogre and Barioth helms, personally ">.>
Took a break from hunting and did lots of mining yesterday so I could get more Tru Armor Spheres and, just because, make the Chakra set. Hoping to hunt today, perhaps help my sis out more, especially since I'm hearing the familiar tune of the Deviljho playing from her 3DS after I told her she wasn't ready for that yet, armor-wise ">.>
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:18 am

Giant S. Los is being a poo by not showing up. I'm also beginning to regret joining other cities because the host refuses to kick people who want to use Meggido Blaze on S. Los.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:57 am

Should I fully upgrade my Alatreon Long Sword? Or not? I noticed I could make it, but never did lol
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Just fought my first Zinogre, and man, that is so far my favorite fight in a long time despite carting once and taking 37 minutes to kill... Grant it it was the port version, I had just me and my boys (I call Kayamba and Cha-Cha that... and I mean it more as a father to son styling since thats kinda how I view them to the hunter XD) and I was using the plessy ds... Still, it was fun and I got all the fulgur bugs I needed so all I need now is 3 more rare scarabs and 7 more carpenter bugs then I can make a armor set I've been interested in what it looked like since the wiki lacked photos... and I have the helm and arms made, just need the legs, waist, and chest made. I might even post a pic of the set.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 am

TKMT wrote:
Should I fully upgrade my Alatreon Long Sword? Or not? I noticed I could make it, but never did lol

Definitely. It is the best dragon longsword in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next