Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 8 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 8 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:21 am

Cambell wrote:
Did a hunt with a cool group of guys and gals yesterday. G rank 1 - Pink Rathian, QPeco and Green Plesioth down! The parties were so helpful to me, especially as I'm new to G rank and a bit rusty... I took a 3 month break from MH while I got married and dealt with life... Didn't do too badly though!

Good to see hunters getting back into the game series, I see that you're an West Aussie also, maybe we can hunt together sometime? I'm HR 548 and willing to give a fellow Aussie a hand usually on after 3pm on weekdays.

My hunting efforts were mainstream today gunned a Jhen and Jho using the Lucent Narga HBG, both runs went surpsingly well since I'm used to GS'ing Jhen and using a Lance against Jho, was nice to change the hunt up a bit...

Got my HR 548 today, I consider it a milestone as I haven't hunted much recently, but looking forward to getting 600 in a few weeks time...
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:16 pm

TheLaw wrote:
Cambell wrote:
Did a hunt with a cool group of guys and gals yesterday. G rank 1 - Pink Rathian, QPeco and Green Plesioth down! The parties were so helpful to me, especially as I'm new to G rank and a bit rusty... I took a 3 month break from MH while I got married and dealt with life... Didn't do too badly though!

Good to see hunters getting back into the game series, I see that you're an West Aussie also, maybe we can hunt together sometime? I'm HR 548 and willing to give a fellow Aussie a hand usually on after 3pm on weekdays.

My hunting efforts were mainstream today gunned a Jhen and Jho using the Lucent Narga HBG, both runs went surpsingly well since I'm used to GS'ing Jhen and using a Lance against Jho, was nice to change the hunt up a bit...

Got my HR 548 today, I consider it a milestone as I haven't hunted much recently, but looking forward to getting 600 in a few weeks time...

That would be really cool! I'll pm you sometime to get a hunt going Yes by vort Thanks for the offer!
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Finally found that large S. Los with help of Antari! Next large crown monster on my list is Nox, but it shouldn't be as hard due to adv quests and such.

My weapon usage for GS has also reached 200! The only weapon that needs to get there is hammer with only 189 uses.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Couple of days ago i finally grind my way through HR 999. Almost immediately started new character (female this time) and made 1 GS set with Weakness Exploit, Speed Sharpening, Focus, Earplugs, which should carry me through whole game easily. I'm playing casually right now, not intrested in making another 999. Also made a promise to play with GS more to improve my skill as this weapon is my main. I definately spent too much time on other weps and become slopy :P
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Made full Narga Z Gunner, tried it out against a normal Narga and WOW I can't believe how much it helps! I killed a G rank Narga without using a single Mega potion in 19 minutes and 19 seconds! I am loving Evade+2 with a Bow.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Ignore this, I posted and for some reason it said someone else posted and if I wanted to save or modify my post, I clicked save and it posted a second for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Edgemaster tali!!! It's only a +2 with Rec Level +3, but I've gotta work with what I've got. I'm debating between two sets:

HB
Rock Steady
Recovery Up

HB
Razor Sharp
Recovery Up
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Edgemaster tali!!! It's only a +2 with Rec Level +3, but I've gotta work with what I've got. I'm debating between two sets:

HB
Rock Steady
Recovery Up

HB
Razor Sharp
Recovery Up

I went a LONG time without getting an Edgemaster talisman. When I finally got my tali that actually did more than just +1, it was also an Edgemaster +2, Rec. Level +3. The exact same as yours.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 am

I have a recovery+6 edge+3. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:48 am

Today had two very memorable hunts. Mostly because they were funny as hell.

The first was against two Green Nargas. I was with a group of four, and I happened to spawn in the area with one of nargas. Another person ran into the second narga and ping-ed, so naturally, everyone went to his location. I was stuck to solo the one I spawned with, but that wasn't really a problem. After kicking the narga's ass, it limped to fly to area 8 of D. Island. While I fought it there, I noticed the second narga fly in and fall asleep without noticing me somehow. I continued fighting my narga to finish the job while the other slept. After killing the one I was fighting, I looked over and saw the sleeping narga was no longer there. HOW DID IT NOT SEE ME!? Other than that, I was surprised and disappointed that I was able to solo and kill my green narga before the others could three-man theirs.

The second hunt was a purple luda and pink ian hunt. While we were all fighting the purple luda, a jho spawned right in our area, but it was one of those rare occassions where it was a savage jho! I had actually never seen that before. Anyways, two of my team mates died almost immediately to jho, and the other ran away. Thanks, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Made a nice Alatreon setup with my Dire Miralis set two days ago, even defeating it without carting, plus I finally got my gold crown Zinogre yesterday, which surprised me, seeing as how silver crown ones are huge, too >.>
Next time I go home, my plan's to get my brother to help me make the G rank Ala armor (got tail carves and stolen materials from Cha-Cha to get started before losing to it), plus help me with "Decent into Hades." For now, I'm just going to be watching for missions to try to find my remaining crowns...
Also, anyone have any recommendations for a long sword setup to solo Gold Rathian and/or Silver Los? I've been debating doing so recently, and I have a good variety of armor and swords to choose from. My mind's open for ideas cat
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Sai_ wrote:

I have Stamina Drain+6, Edge+3. Hone Edge, Stamina Thief, Evasion+1, Speed Sparpening. Just sayin' ;D
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Made a nice Alatreon setup with my Dire Miralis set two days ago, even defeating it without carting, plus I finally got my gold crown Zinogre yesterday, which surprised me, seeing as how silver crown ones are huge, too >.>
Next time I go home, my plan's to get my brother to help me make the G rank Ala armor (got tail carves and stolen materials from Cha-Cha to get started before losing to it), plus help me with "Decent into Hades." For now, I'm just going to be watching for missions to try to find my remaining crowns...
Also, anyone have any recommendations for a long sword setup to solo Gold Rathian and/or Silver Los? I've been debating doing so recently, and I have a good variety of armor and swords to choose from. My mind's open for ideas cat

I usually use my nether set with the Nether SnS against Gold Ian same set with Los but with Goldbeards SnS, - I'd recommend using a set with Earplugs, Crit Eye and evasion (if gemmable), G Rank Azure los would be my guess if you plan to main LS during the hunt, as it gives those skills, plus Mind's Eye (Good for those tail cuts) which you can also gem in a B or C skill with a good talisman of you choice, with either the Nether LS for Ian and Plesioth's LS for Silver.

If planning to do Moonlight Tryst I'd take some smoke bombs to prevent Ian from seeing you whilst you solo the los, once he's down you can take on her, for that Lucent Narga's LS or Brach's LS would help - Hope it helps
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 pm

I got a large crown even though I wasn't farming for it. That's pretty nice. At least Diablos is out of the way. Only four more to go!
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:22 am

Antari18 wrote:
Sai_ wrote:

I have Stamina Drain+6, Edge+3. Hone Edge, Stamina Thief, Evasion+1, Speed Sparpening. Just sayin' ;D

Too much Pokemon ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:00 am

Antari18 wrote:
Sai_ wrote:

Am I supposed to care? Just sayin'

Just kidding. Those are cool. Too bad I still haven't gotten any Edgemaster +3 talismans yet. But if you check my signature, you'll see that I have some other decent talismans.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

TheLaw wrote:
I usually use my nether set with the Nether SnS against Gold Ian same set with Los but with Goldbeards SnS, - I'd recommend using a set with Earplugs, Crit Eye and evasion (if gemmable), G Rank Azure los would be my guess if you plan to main LS during the hunt, as it gives those skills, plus Mind's Eye (Good for those tail cuts) which you can also gem in a B or C skill with a good talisman of you choice, with either the Nether LS for Ian and Plesioth's LS for Silver.

If planning to do Moonlight Tryst I'd take some smoke bombs to prevent Ian from seeing you whilst you solo the los, once he's down you can take on her, for that Lucent Narga's LS or Brach's LS would help - Hope it helps

I definitely have the Nether LS, though I'm unsure as to whether or not I have the Plesioth one yet... I'll make sure to check that when I hunt today. Thank you for the advice cat
As for hunting, I did a wide variety of hunts yesterday, and a good number of them. There was Royal Ludroth, Uragaan and its subspecies, Agnaktor, Deviljho (surprise addition), and a few others. I got the small crown for Gigginox and the Guild Bouquet, plus I did a good amount of forging and upgrading. Hoping today will give more new crowns, at least one like yesterday.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm

If you don't have the Plessy LS, you can use the final upgrade to Ceadeus' LS (Barbarian Path) but simple to make, just need a blos hardhorn for it's final form - Plessy LS

As for today I did some basic hunting with some mates, then did some more serious hunting grinding advs for HR and miscellanous materials for my left over weaponry, made 2 new Lances, A God's Arch Status set and HR 570, an Australia Day well spent xD
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:05 pm

I was Free Hunting a bit and ran in to a Green Great Jaggi. Anyone know why it's Green..?

I also finally got to play online a bit today. Yey. I had a good team, but I forgot to plug the Wii U Pad to the charger and it died and disconnected.. Couldn't find it after that.
I've been working on Swax and Long Sword recently too. I have a Swax that makes Cat Noises cat
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Spoiler:

I hung out with Antari and some other dudes yesterday
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 am

I was just doing the 8 Star Village Quest The Volcano's Fury, and sometime when I was in the same area with Uragaan and Great Wroggi, Wroggi started attacking Uragaan, he severed his tail and broke his chin for me.  Yes by vort  How nice.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:35 am

Was hunting with some guys and gals today, farming Rust Duram. We Hunted down 6 of them, the last one being the 'Mountain in the Desert' DL quest. Holy moly is that a massive duramboros!!! 2x as big as my biggest Gold crown :D That was an experience!

Was hoping to meet up with Loki, but it didn't happen... Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:57 am

The one time I don't actually need Stygian Zinogre Skymeralds, I get 3 in 2 runs of Souls Of Darkness. Gee, thanks Zin how kind of you.. now if only you would give me Dracophage bugs.

Also, I am getting used to heavy gunning. Yes, I know I'm not the best but at least I rarely get hit thanks to evade extender which I learned allows me to use the power barrel instead of the shield.. which is nice.

Now to farm some Crystal Jhen Mohran for some Ghostly Quartz and rockskin.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:58 am

Another successful day yesterday of going on many hunts for crowns and testing a personal theory out...
To save some room:
I hunted a large variety again, including Los, Lagia, Ludroth, Nibelsnarf, Uragaan and its subspecies, and Diablos this time. I also forged and upgraded weapons enough to cause my money to go from over a million to only the seventy thousands, which also cleared out my card so it only said forges and said nothing about my hunts anymore. I went out on a few after doing this, but that list had looked so small, it surprised me a bit ">.>
For today, I'm planning on focusing more on Ludroth, as I had tried to yesterday, to try to get its large crown by trying to aim for its triple quest and its quest when it's teamed with its subspecies. My card said I've defeated more than a hundred of them now, a good reason of how well I can recognize their small crown selves now and average size ones, but I'm still up for fighting more... Once I get that large gold crown, I'll leave them be  /yes/ 
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Damn, you guys are pretty far in the game.. I only have a Realmless Crown and 4 Crested Crowns, are those somehow related? I'm also pretty close to G Rank now :D and I am waiting for Steel Uragaan to show up so I can get a Scute to upgrade my weapon. I also got a Brachydios weapon yesterday. Dios Slicers. I'm going to get Brachy's armor in G rank though. I still have Rathian S armor on.. I need a new set..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next