Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 26 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 26 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:25 pm

so after putting it off for ages I recently got around to making up an Ala armor set, chasing those Skyswayers is a pain in the ****, even when you do manage to get a good team

then I catch up with Ike and some of his friends last night and guess what they want to hunt... at least I could let those guys worry about the horns while I just SnSed it's ankles
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Enkidu wrote:
so after putting it off for ages I recently got around to making up an Ala armor set, chasing those Skyswayers is a pain in the ****, even when you do manage to get a good team

then I catch up with Ike and some of his friends last night and guess what they want to hunt... at least I could let those guys worry about the horns while I just SnSed it's ankles

I plan on making it's armor sometime... And quite a few of it's weapons. It's going to take me years of non-stop farming to get all of the Azure DragonSpires and SkySwayers that I need. At least with my brothers using the Kelbi Bow and me using the hammer, we can kill it fairly quick. About 12 minutes or so. Occasionally faster.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Enkidu wrote:

Yeah I think I did well on the status gun, we broke everything except 1 wing in the space of 10mins, I only need a few more horns to finish my Hammer/Axe/SnS and LS, so I'm down for more Alatreon when you are.

On a side note: I have most of my crowns for my 2nd Character, only need 5 more.

Small:
Wroggi
Narga
Brach

Large:
Jaggi
Deviljho

Just working on weapons at the moment, and casually dropping into moga for the odd free hunt at a chance to get the rare commodities
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:55 pm

My brothers and I did a G rank Alatreon last night. They both used the Kelbi Bow and I used the Grongigas hammer with a simple HG Earplugs, Sharpness +1, Awaken, and Bombardier set. They slept it twice (And we bombed it both times) and paralyzed it twice. I stunned it 3 times, and we killed it in between 8 and 9 minutes. One of my brothers even fainted. So overall, it was a good run.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:46 pm

E&Troy wrote:
…. At least with my brothers using the Kelbi Bow and me using the hammer, we can kill it fairly quick. About 12 minutes or so. Occasionally faster.

TheLaw wrote:

Yeah I think I did well on the status gun, we broke everything except 1 wing in the space of 10mins…

compare that to the other recent run I did with 3 randoms, all HR < 100. Failed after 40 minutes cause I think each of them fainted, and we hadn't broken a thing. Spent about half my time chasing Ala cause it was chasing them as they ran away, or using lifepowder / horn to heal 'em.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 pm

I picked up MH3g after a long time and decided to go on an hr4 red peco mission. As always he called forth a Deviljho and for some reason I decided to take him on. 40 minutes later I had finished a fairly successful hunt :< no special drops but hey ,I feel confident about getting back on MH
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:09 pm

The bane of my existence two years ago, and the bane of my existence now. I'm trying to make the exalgia gunlance but noooooo, I can't get any claw+'s or horn+'s. I make sure to break the front two claws, and I always break his horns, and yet all I've gotten is the regular horn. I bought a freakin' circle pad pro so that I could speed up my times. I am about ready to rip my hair out.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 am

Did Brachy quest for glowing slime. Got two gems and a pallium.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:03 am

One of these days I'm gonna hop online and finish the event ivory lagi gunlance...
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 am

Sitting at HR 387 on my female character, with all the awards but 2, need Plessy and Brachy but never show in Moga Woods

Working on getting a few more event Brachy in to get my Majestic Scepter, and hopefully to get my Recoil+5 OO charm for my Status Gun set
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:33 am

Just completed the G.Ceadeus today and while I carved a good amount of deep dragongems (like 2 from carving and 2 in rewards) , I talked to Kayamba after the quest and the little shit was holding a Dark Dragongem :l So go Kayamba I guess
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Kayamba is love, Kayamba is life
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:49 am

Got all guild card awards on my female character, sitting at HR 443, going for HR 450

Made Rhopessa X armour and acquired a few nice charms lately,

Freelemnt+7 Sheathing+6
Freelemnt+6 Fastcharge+5
and a few others,

Still after an Edgemaster+2/3 charm hopefully with Potential+5 (Table 14)
and Recoil+5 OO
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 pm

i hate this game so much.........electrofur.......i hate everything
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Still playing on my female character, just clocked HR 530 on her, got all Guild card awards, and recently been picking up nice charms, lately I got:

Freelemnt+7 Sheathing+6
Freelemnt+6 Fastcharge+5

still on the lookout for my Recoil+5 OO for my status gun setup and Edgemaster+3 Potential+5 for my Adren, Honed Blade set
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm

To celebrate reaching rank 666 I decided to celebrate by solo-ing a Deviljho, it felt appropriate Yes by vort

Decided to try a different set on him as well, Silver los armor and Nether SnS, which went ok but I wouldn't recommend it.

Still, 40 min later Jho was happily snoozing in my trap Yes by vort

Now I'll be having an enforced break from online play due to moving house, so I'm thinking I'll take the time till I get a new ISP to learn HH.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Had a younger brother ask me to join him in an Alatreon quest, so that was my first quest I did today, and my first after having not played in a while.

It was the high rank one, so it wasn't really difficult and we defeated it. A few more quests followed, which led to a few rank ups, then he switched to his second character, so I helped that account of his rank up a couple times before switching to my own second character, which he helped rank up once before deciding he was done with MH for today.

Currently going to be working on village things for my second account, since I still have to get materials to better the village and also to unlock the Ceadeus quest.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:01 pm

It has been a while since I did an entry, but I wont bore with the details. Short and simple:

Made many accounts, and many characters. Only missing the SS and LS. I have G ranked, or Village soloed everything on almost all those weapons. I am pretty proud of myself for learning almost all monster move sets by now, and I am looking forward to the 2 new weapons in MH4U.... sigh, yep, even that jumping jack staff >_<
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Finally made it to 3000 SnS uses, finished it off with Mark of a Hero as the 3000th Yes by vort

so now I'll hopefully be able to take a break from hunting and try the games I got for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:23 pm

To summarize nice and quick:

BRACHY DUALS 2STRONK CAPCOM PLS NERF

Also debating making the Wyvern Soul set - problem's gonna be that frikkin' Los Ruby for the faulds.
Sandioth duals look awesome too (dat white sharp, and it might reach purple with Sharp+1 from the Wyv. Soul set...HNNG)

UPDATE:

Derp, it was a Sandioth SnS. Besides, looking at the stats, the Narga SnS looks better anyways. Slightly less sharpness and raw, but 15% affinity and a Decoration slot.
Got another Brachy gem, crafted and upgraded my Brachidios Switch Axe and HOLY MOLY 1012 RAW WITH BLUE SHARPNESS AND A POWER PHIAL

I beat the Village quests; Ivory Lagriacus is indeed powerful but really, really overrated. Sorta sluggish, for one thing. Brachydios was, and still is, more of a threat to me. Which is a pity, because Brachy gear is freakin' AMAZING.
In any case, the Ultimate Mask is really, really awesome, too. I just put it on Kayamba and give him Slime Attack. (cue explosions)
Pitfall Mask is neat too. For one thing, it fixes the whole "You are definitely absolutely Cha-Cha's minion" BS. I mean, c'mon. Captured a few monsters with it too, which is awesome.
Also starting to make the Brachydios Blademaster set, since the game doesn't seem to mind handing me Brachy Gems.
*reads previous paragraphs and posts* Am I getting obsessed with hunting Brachies? I hope not. He does have good gear, and is fun to fight. Unless I keep screwing up and getting repeatedly nuked in the face.

Wondering if I should hunt down that Deviljho. Problem is, if MH3 Wii was anything to go by, Volcano Jho has the least health, but he is insanely fast. On the other hand, it's a Village quest, so he'll be weaker. Hmm.

Edit the Second: No Doubleposting!

Abandoned Brachy Gem farming for now - since I had an Uragaan Gem from capping an Uragaan to get through the quests quickly, I decided to craft Uragaan S armor. Took a little bit more farming, but it worked out - I now have 504 defense and three skills to make my Brachy Hammer as destructive as possible
Made good progress in Tanzia; I've unlocked the HR5 Urgent Quest, which is Ivory Lagriacus. Although I already beat it in the Village, I want to make sure I have good weapons before I go out - so I'm farming Brachy for his Gems again. Getting a little bored of Brachy, although he makes for some awesome Hammer practice - probably gonna do a bit of Nargacuga to get its hammer instead, since I only need 6 Pelts+. Bombardier can go jump off a cliff or whatever.

Turns out that when Jho came in due to the unstable environment (while hunting a Nibelsnarf from the Port), I didn't take excessive damage from Jho - so I decided to hunt it.
Took over half an hour, my full Potion/Megapotion supply, and some Supply items, but I killed it.
And then I carved a Deviljho Gem out of it. And a Talon, so I turned my Powercharm into a Powertalon.
And then it turned out it was a silver-crown for largest Deviljho. No wonder I was having trouble hitting it!
But still, A FREAKING GEM. FIRST TRY. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!? Why does the game insist on throwing gems my way when I wasn't even going to craft anything from it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:40 am

I just rejoined, but i figure I'll throw in a post here, since i did just make a major goal.

So shortly before the demo came out, I decided that I would get one last set on 3U before considering myself "completed" in the game. (like we all know that's even a thing!)  And, since it's special, why not go for Nether?  Aby's the last new monster you encounter anyway, so getting his armor would be a lot like what getting Ala/Jho/Helios+/Yamato+ was in Tri: a pretty good status, symbolizing that you've killed everything there is to kill, multiple times! Yes by vort

Problem was, I was only HR 63~64.  So the only option I had to get his armor was to do the DLC version, which according to everyone was way worse to do than the vanilla HR70 version.  Whatever, I've solo'd the entire way up to this, I can do this too!

It was a very interesting conundrum I found myself in.  Basically, my strongest weapon type, particularly in water, was Gunlance.  But my main Gunlance set uses Agnaktor Z.  So while I could block any and everything he threw at me, if anything connected, especially any of his lightning attacks, it would do considerable amounts of damage.  So he would keep playing this game of chipping away at my health and stamina with double hipchecks and rushes and Tornaduses, and whenever he got me down to ~40% health, he'd get right next to me and discharge, blowing all my stamina out of the water (ha ha) and get me.

I had recently made Lagiacrus X armor. (only after realizing that I had zero armor sets with lightning res!!)  With a much better Lightning resistance, I could take his heavier hits a lot easier than with Agnak, but it came at the price of loosing my heavy tanking shield, meaning some of his attacks would hit me anyway.  And lo and behold, someone must have let him in on that, because he abused that power!

That being said, I managed to kill him on a regular basis.  even though it meant double carting almost every single time (and using a loooot of Farcasters!)  I even managed to get the two Dynamos I needed on the third Aby, so all in all, DLC Abyssal Lagiacrus wasn't all that hard!  He did put a fight for that final Hardhorn, though.  And I don't even want to go into how long I had to work for those other rare drops... Scared by vort

Anyway, tonight marks the end of my goal.  After a really long hunting period, I finally got a Full Nether set.  What's even better, I got it before I even unlocked the regular Abyssal Lagiacrus set!  I can't wait to streetpass some random hunter and see his reaction to a HR65 going around in full Nether!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:36 pm

anduin55 wrote:
 And, since it's special, why not go for Nether?  Aby's the last new monster you encounter anyway, so getting his armor would be a lot like what getting Ala/Jho/Helios+/Yamato+ was in Tri: a pretty good status, symbolizing that you've killed everything there is to kill, multiple times!

Salutations, fellow TV Troper. Also, serious congrats on making it - I wouldn't have the patience to work towards Nether Armor.

One day I woke up, booted up MH3U, and hunted Brachy. Turned its head into paste, didn't cap because I forgot traps (including Pitfall Cha-Cha), and...got a Brachy Gem in the rewards anyway. So I upgraded my Brachy Hammer, and kicked the Ivory Lagriacus's ass again.

Got into bowgunning, too - I took a look at some armor sets, and decided on High Rank Narga armor, because Evade Extender is a must-have after using it in the Arena, and I also had a couple Narga Medullas to burn. Farmed Narga using my Gaan S and Brachy Hammer+ combo, managed to get the full Narga Gunner set...only to realize I would've gotten the same skills if I had gotten the Narga Blademaster helmet.  
Mad by vort

Anyway, I also swept a few Event Quests and the Arena Quests - mainly stuff like the 4 mini-Pecos that you carve Sparkly Fragments out of, the double Baleful Gigginox quest (dear God, that was annoying - mostly because I didn't realize that the Cosmic Masks were weaksauce).
With the materials in the rewards from doing the quadruple mini-Pecos, I made myself the Pecopious Thunder, and with that and my Narga S set, I made myself the Avel Agnagun - the Glacial Agnaktor HBG.
Also upgraded my Duramboros LBG, and now I'm farming for a Duram Sacrum to upgrade it further. I really like it, because it's as powerful as a HBG, at the cost of no elemental shots. But when you can fire Lv3 Scatter/Pierce Shots without that annoying recoil , I really couldn't care that much less, especially since it's backed up by some pretty amazing raw damage.

Thing is, I now need a gunner armor set that resists Thunder and/or Fire. Barioth U looks pretty good, especially since there doesn't seem to be any rare materials required to make it (Wyvern Stones don't count, I've got 8 of those suckers already), and I'd only need to gem out Evasion Down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Probably my final MH3U entry, since MH4U Demo, and game soon out:

Got everything done in MH3U... ALMOST twice. Proud to have G ranked characters with all weapons. Got all my crowns, and had a lot of fun. Didn't get to HR999, but, That is not really a triumph... more like a reflection on how much free time a person has... or how dedicated they are in doing 4 point Ark.

*cheers to MH3U* You were/are a super fun game!
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:29 am

Yesterday (6 February 2015), I once again went into the fray against Brachydios.

I wore a full set of Barroth S armor (AuS, DuS), gemmed for Antiseptic (makes me slimeproof.)

I wielded a pair of Plesioth Cutlasses (good sharpness, good Water damage.)

I kept on him, recognized his tells, knew when to stay on him, when to back off, and when to completely go to another area.

I got encouraged when I saw him stop fighting so hard, but realized I simply tired him out – he was not limping. I even got him to change areas a couple of times, but in the end, he triple-carted me…

I almost cannot wait to begin farming this monster and start making Slime weapons.
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:53 am

Update from my last entry.

So I was plinking about on my new character I created just for shits and giggles, and I got her up to the "Gut's: It's Whats For Dinner" quest.  Man... Everytime I see that Lagiacrus pop out, it makes me feel all nostalgic to when I first picked up Monster Hunter Tri.  I distinctly remember the feeling of panic I felt when I first did the above quest: Getting my final Monster Guts just as he popped up in the area with me.  Jumping out of my seat at the Spotted scare chord they played.  As I dragged myself out of the water, I heard the beast roar, blurring my entire screen.  I screamed like a schoolgirl, and ran for my dear virtual life!  Those were good times...

While reminiscing about my early days as a hunter, I remembered that the Lagiacrus that appears in that quest is immortal.  I had looked up all sorts of boards and Q&A's on the subject to make sure.  While thinking about that, I was looking through my armor sets, and found my newly minted Abyssal Lagiacrus Armor. That made me reminisce about the horrible grinding I subjected myself to in order to get that armor...

Such frustration...

Hmmmmm...

Hee hee...

After donning on my Nether set and equipping my trusty Zvolta Demolisher, I set out on a Guts quest.  Sure enough, there he was:  A tiny little regular Lagiacrus, swimming around like he was the boss of these waters.  However, he soon realized that he wasn't up against a greenhorn hunter in Leather armor and a starter sword and shield.  He was up against ME.  And you know what?

He.  Didn't.  Die.

No matter how much I slashed at him.  Or shot him.  Or Wyvernfired him.  I smashed him.  Humiliated him.  He was unable to do anything: He spent most of the fight either staggered or tripped over.  Whenever he did get a hit in, it did only 1 point of damage to me.  Even his big moves.  And there was nothing he could do to stop it. Because he couldn't kill me, and I couldn't kill him.

I went on like that for the entirety of the hunt.  I had broken all his parts long ago; everything came off within the first 3 minutes of fighting him.  Finally, with 2 minutes left on the clock, I sheathed my gunlance, turned around, and walked away from him.  I didn't even bother to run.  Even when he did rush at me and knocked me over, I only got back up and walked away.  I was done with him.  And I was never going to see him again.  And he was going to forever live with that final burn atop of all his bruises, scars, and stumps.

I completed the quest.  Before I fought him, I already had all three of the monster guts that I needed.  I went back to the town, saved my game...

And Exited.

BTW

Mr Stark wrote:
Salutations, fellow TV Troper. Also, serious congrats on making it - I wouldn't have the patience to work towards Nether Armor.

Thanks!  And yeah, I'm a troper.  What gave it away?? lol I didn't even realize that I had accidentally copied that entry, almost word for word.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next