Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There must be a massive hunt day

Go down 
+14
Tomderdepp
Un-Tan
toadmasterCC
BoredForLife
Oni Zelkami
MetaMarx
Vivi
TheLaw
Roon
Antari18
PAiN---
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Sai_
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will you pledge to come to the massive hunt weekend on TBA date?
Yes
There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
No
There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

The frequency of playing among forum members has died significantly considering how many forum members there are playing. People who have been playing since launch day have been playing less and less; additionally, recent and old forum members have gotten mh3u for Christmas or recently, and the numbers of new players have been slowly increasing. I propose a date in which all forum members with access to mh3u online can play together in order to shorten this gap of new and old generation of mh3u players and to incite the hunting spirit.

The specific date, cities, etc can be discussed further in this thread. One rule to this hunting day is to limit rooms to sizes of 3, but keep the technical room size to 4 people. Why? This can be utilized to rotate hunters easily. The goal of this massive hunt is to introduce hunters to new people and establish a hunting relationship. When a hunter has played a few quests, s/he can easily move to another city and hunt with another group.

Last edited by Sai_ on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am

I'll join in, might have depending on the day.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 pm

I'll do my best, can't accurately see even a week into my future these days, tutors be harsh.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 pm

I'd be keen as well, I know I'll be busy on the 26th, but given my timezone (+10) if you decide on the 26th it'll prob be the 27th for me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:12 pm

MHWF wrote:
Sai, I appreciate you taking the initiative to set something like this up. It's really good to get involved.

But might I sugggest not closing it off because you feel you have enough people? The MHWikiForum has Set up Massive Hunt Days in the past that have gone quite well and if you are willing I would like to exstend an invitation to our companion sites to join us on Januar 24-26th and also have a post open to the whole forum.

Also for those who only have the 3DS version we can get them to set up local events for that weekend as well. A bit short notice but it could work.

What do you think?

MHWF

I think this is a great idea; in fact, I have forgotten we have companion sites. We can post pone the date until we've gathered more people.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll get started on setting everything up with letting the other sites know. Let's pick a date and we can also start getting people to get the word out for local events as well. I would say at the latest eary to mid February if we hold off on it any but we don't have to for too long. Any countries having a holiday coming up soon?

I'll still let you head up the planning Sai and I'll take it from there.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 am

Sticky this so I don't forget. Getting new Glasses this week.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:50 am

I will sticky it once we decide on a proper date so we can invite the other sites as well.

February 17th in the US is a holiday (doubtful about the rest of the world) but it's a month off and would that week end Friday the 14th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th than Monday the 17th would give everyone time to set up any local events and plan around online time for those who have a WiiU.

We can open up the Meet up and play section (for a limited time) for guests to be able to posts as well.

So how about it? would the 17th of February work?
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 am

Spoiler:

Possible banner for event: background by Colosseo

EDIT: Just realised that's Valentines day weekend.. Duh.. well we could still do it and call it "For the Love of the Hunt" <3 and make a fitting forum background and banner to go with it...
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Yeah 14-17.02 ok with me.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I will sticky it once we decide on a proper date so we can invite the other sites as well.

February 17th in the US is a holiday (doubtful about the rest of the world) but it's a month off and would that week end Friday the 14th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th than Monday the 17th would give everyone time to set up any local events and plan around online time for those who have a WiiU.

We can open up the Meet up and play section (for a limited time) for guests to be able to posts as well.

So how about it? would the 17th of February work?

I did not understand your post.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Would the 14th-17th of February work for the Massive hunt day? We can tie it into the valentine day weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh I see. Yes, I think having it into a week and end in a weekend would be great, since I will not be able to play on weekdays. February 14-17 it is then. I will make another post with full information on this and repost it on the opening post. So far, I can remember me and painis are one of 4-6 hosts. If this is bigger than I imagine, we'll just work with it.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 pm

I will make a post and add it as important news for forum wide that everyone including non members can access and post you as the originator of the idea.

I will let the other forums know it will be February 14th-17th as well.

If others join and make more rooms that will be fine.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Official post now up!

https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t10363-for-the-love-of-the-hunt

Also meet up and play section open. I will posting on other sites tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Don't forget it's held in February, not January.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Well It's been a month. I will be online tomorrow. We should decide on a city so that we can all play together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There must be a massive hunt day   There must be a massive hunt day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There must be a massive hunt day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2