Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velox
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: My Introduction   Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

So hey, I'm Velox and I've played MH3U for a few months ( about 200 hours ) and I've decided that i should join a forum to get information easier and make some friends. I got into MH when a couple of friends and I were messing around with the PSP looking for games and stumbled upon MHP3RD. Played that for awhile then I actually picked up a 3DS just to play MH3U. I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but definitely not a bad player.  /wink/ 

I actually stopped playing for awhile after completing the offline story and couldn't be bothered with G-Rank. But after playing a few other 3DS games and finishing them in like 5-15 hours, I turned back to MH3U  /yes/

Just hit G-Rank last week, been farming Goldbeard Ceadeus for his Helios Z armor set and i would've completed it if it weren't for that Dark Dragongem  /-_-/ Just got one on a run just now though  /hap/

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope i can make some friends and expand my knowledge and skill of the game.

-Anthony
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, Velox cat
I'm sure you'll have no problem on finding new information (or at least some useful ideas, etc) for your hunts here. If you ever need any help, like perhaps a question about something on the game, I'm sure someone here can help. Of course, there's also always the threads to chat, like the hunting journal to discuss and read about MH hunts people have gone on. Overall, we're a good community here ^-^
I do hope you enjoy your time here on the forums, along with find what you need! If you can't find the answer to a question you have, don't feel shy about making a thread about it ^-^
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:02 pm

@Velox wrote:
So hey, I'm Velox and I've played MH3U for a few months ( about 200 hours ) and I've decided that i should join a forum to get information easier and make some friends. I got into MH when a couple of friends and I were messing around with the PSP looking for games and stumbled upon MHP3RD. Played that for awhile then I actually picked up a 3DS just to play MH3U. I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but definitely not a bad player.  /wink/ 

I actually stopped playing for awhile after completing the offline story and couldn't be bothered with G-Rank. But after playing a few other 3DS games and finishing them in like 5-15 hours, I turned back to MH3U  /yes/

Just hit G-Rank last week, been farming Goldbeard Ceadeus for his Helios Z armor set and i would've completed it if it weren't for that Dark Dragongem  /-_-/ Just got one on a run just now though  /hap/

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope i can make some friends and expand my knowledge and skill of the game.

-Anthony

Those Darn Medeling Ki.. Dragon Gems..

Welcome abord!
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Welcome Sir Velox /ok/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Raptor98
Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forums, the people here are nice... Well... Except MetaMarx, he bites >.>
Back to top Go down
Velox
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 am

Just got the other Dark Dragongem to complete my set.  /yes/
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770