Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Still waiting... - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Still waiting... - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still waiting...

Go down 
+14
Tomderdepp
Gilgames
Lucas
Jinathin_x_X
PAiN---
Antari18
Amaku
Raptor98
MetaMarx
Ares
dcj91x
mrpogo
MHWF
Phazon Xenomorph
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Still waiting... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Still waiting...   Still waiting... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Pointless topic is pointless but yeah, after Power watching a bunch of trailers and some gameplay on Twitch TV of people playing MH4, we seriously need an announcement or confirmation on if we are ever getting this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Still waiting... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still waiting...   Still waiting... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Roon wrote:
I'm seriously thinking while we wait for this game that I will save up for a 3DS XL because the larger screen might be more suited for a Monster Hunter game than my current 3DS.

... not sure why you posted that here, the title of the topic I guess?

But in rtaliation.. I mean response to your statement, it really depends. both the regular 3ds and 2ds screen are just fine in my opinion for MH. It maintains a clear crips image and the 3D on the regular 3DS is easier for some to see. The screen on the 2DS, though being the same size as the regular 3ds, is slightly different as it is one solid screen split into two making and slightly.. sunk in? it is also a bit bit more clear in some cases as it does not have the additional layer for the 3D screen slider.

With the XL it has the same resolution as the smaller 3DS giving it a slight "color wash" though mostly unnoticable. The 3ds affect works better for most people but some find it more difficult to focus with the larger screen up close.

as far as sound.. the regular 3DS is the best, the xl is a bit quit and the 2ds is mono only and will requir headphones.

With MH in general 4/4u is taylored to 3D though looks just fine in 2D. For controls you can use the add on circle attachment with the 2ds does not have but it really doesn't add anything to 4U since it does not have the water areas and will most likely be more of a bulk add on than anything..

So really your 3DS is just fine for MH4U unless you just want a special edition MH4U 3DSxl if they release one here in the west.
Back to top Go down

Still waiting...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5