Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello to Everyone Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello to Everyone Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostHello to Everyone

So, I suppose you have seen me around the forums a little bit with my 9 little posts :D. At least if you paid attention.

I got MH3U last year(hehe puns..). Basically over last year's Summer, and the 3DS on my B-day. I do have to say it is a very intriguing game, pretty big as well. Which is why I love it.

After a while I got more games (Naruto and Pokemon) and played with them a bit. But recently, as in a few weeks ago, I started playing it again. Currently trying to get a pesky Plate from Rathian and Rathalos. What a pain.

I started to get a little bored with that and decided to figure out how to play online. Unfortunately when I researched it it said I needed a Wii U LAN Adapter.. Well, it just got ordered, so it'll be here in a week.

Right now I'm trying to up my HR because it is currently 2.. Hoping to play with at least one or two of you ^-^.

So, after doing some research on the Online Play, I found this and said "Well, why not join? I may learn a few things from here." No, I do not talk to myself.

So, that's about it. So without further ado:

Hello, my name is Amaku.

MH3U: Cerectus

That is my Introduction :D.

Cya~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello to Everyone :: Comments

MHWF
Re: Hello to Everyone
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:51 pm by MHWF
Hello and welcome to the forums, great to have you here!

Just a suggestion.. If you have the WiiU you can probably pick up a copy of the WiiU version of MH3U for About 19.99 in the US and EU.. very worth having as you can easily transfer you 3DS save file over and back to your 3DS when you are done playing on the WiiU.

The HD graphics, the large screen TV and great use of the gamepad make it well worth the 20 bucks!
Amaku
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 pm by Amaku
Nah, I have siblings. They would never let me play on the WiiU. Thanks for the tip though.

Trust me, if I had my own WiiU, I would. But I never knew you could get a version for the WiiU for such a low price(at least for games..). Also, I believe somewhere on Youtube(or maybe it was just a website..) someone said the 3DS version is better then the WiiU's. Not because of the Graphical reasons or anything like that though. Except for the FPS.

Also, thanks, and hello.
MHWF
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm by MHWF
If I recall you cannot play other games while playing the 3DS version of MH3U on the wiiu. There is still a program that you have to download that works as a an individual program. Though you are not having to buy the wiiu version you are still using the wiiu.

As far as FPS' it is 1080p at 60fps. or is suppose to be.. I have both versions of the game and have no complaints about either.
Amaku
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:16 pm by Amaku
The only things my siblings do on it is watch Netflix. They play PS3 most of the time anyway.

Isn't this program the Relay Packet you get from the eShop? Also, I believe someone said the WiiU has 30 FPS and their 3DS 60. But that just might be them.
MHWF
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm by MHWF
You can also play the WiiU version on the gamepad for off screen play in case the use of the TV was your concern. And yes it's relay packet.

Amaku
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Amaku
You make an excellent point, never thought of that. Unfortunately, I prefer 3DS, sorry.

But I'll try to get MH4 for the WiiU. :D. Maybe both.
MHWF
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:35 pm by MHWF
MH4 will be 3DS only.. though we may get MHFrontier GG on the WiiU.. Here's hoping!

And MH3U on the WiiU ran between 30-47 FPS' maintain conection and smoothness whe it was releassed, however after the WiiU's recent updates to incress it's processing speed and running efficiancies the cap on that was no longer needed and 3U should be running closer now to the Full 60 FPS it is capable of. Along with several other games that had recieved updates when the wiiu was patched to run quicker as well.
Amaku
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 pm by Amaku
Darn, that's a shame. How much better is MHFrontier GG then MHFrontier GG?

Also never knew about these updates.. Or most of them at least.
PAiN---
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 pm by PAiN---
Amaku wrote:
What a pain.
welcome /ok/
Sai_
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:45 pm by Sai_
Wait, you're getting a Wii U LAN adapter? Isn't that just for glorified local play? I'm not sure you will get the full online experience with that, unless it somehow connects you with MH3U's online servers.
MHWF
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:17 am by MHWF
^ it does.
Verity19
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 am by Verity19
Definitely seen you around the forums, and I'm glad you made this so I can give you a proper welcome to the forums cat
Well, that and the fact that I've been curious as to whether or not you like Naruto, seeing as how your avatar's the seal on him, after all... Seems you might, though some people just play the games that're based on series... Glad to see you got back into MH, though, and ended up here ^-^
Good luck with getting those plates, and welcome to the forum cat
Amaku
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 am by Amaku
Thanks guys. Also, I am a big fan of Naruto. I don't read it though. But I know a lot about it. I can read it though, unfortunately I have no idea what chapter Obito got revealed on.

No luck getting the plates yet, maybe better luck when I get the adapter.. I just got to HR 3 though by beating the double trouble.. Could only carve Rathian's tail cause Rathalos appeared as I killed her.. Oh well. Not even a plate from that..

I'm thinking of changing my most hated monster to Pink Rathian.. I cannot seem to beat her..
Verity19
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Verity19
Amaku wrote:
Thanks guys. Also, I am a big fan of Naruto. I don't read it though. But I know a lot about it. I can read it though, unfortunately I have no idea what chapter Obito got revealed on.

I don't read it, either, but I used to watch it when they showed it on Toonami. Every Saturday, that's where I was, until they decided Shippuden would be on a channel my family doesn't get... That's when I started watching it online, what with my favorite character making his appearance in it. Been a while since I last watched it, but I've been doing an ok job on keeping up with going-ons, though I can't tell you when things occurred, unfortunately ">.>
Amaku wrote:
I'm thinking of changing my most hated monster to Pink Rathian.. I cannot seem to beat her..

Quite a new pain, isn't she... Once you get used to her, though, Pink Rathian isn't too bad. She's a lot like the regular one, except with a few new tricks here and there, along with the fact that she's obsessed with trying to poison you ">.>
Amaku
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:33 pm by Amaku
Verity19 wrote:
I don't read it, either, but I used to watch it when they showed it on Toonami. Every Saturday, that's where I was, until they decided Shippuden would be on a channel my family doesn't get... That's when I started watching it online, what with my favorite character making his appearance in it. Been a while since I last watched it, but I've been doing an ok job on keeping up with going-ons, though I can't tell you when things occurred, unfortunately ">.>

I figured out about it on the internet, and could probably throw out when a couple things happened. Especially in the recent ones. New one out tomorrow, can't wait, it's teaching us more about Obito. What's your favorite char btw?

Verity19 wrote:
Quite a new pain, isn't she... Once you get used to her, though, Pink Rathian isn't too bad. She's a lot like the regular one, except with a few new tricks here and there, along with the fact that she's obsessed with trying to poison you ">.>

I noticed. I tried doing the guild quest for her, but there was an Arzuros and I didn't feel like fighting it, even though I can make it start limping in about 1/2 minutes.

She is also more energetic then the regular one, more fast too. I hate how she always gets me with her Explosive Bite. I did notice she tries to Poison me way too often. I'm thinking of making Wroggi S Armor for that though..
Verity19
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm by Verity19
Amaku wrote:
I figured out about it on the internet, and could probably throw out when a couple things happened. Especially in the recent ones. New one out tomorrow, can't wait, it's teaching us more about Obito. What's your favorite char btw?

Definitely going to have to work on catching up with a few details, but this definitely sounds like something to look forward to ^-^
Favorite character in Naruto's Deidara. I found out about him through Akatsuki pics on the internet, so I ended up eager for Shippuden after finding out more about him. Do you have any favorites?

Amaku wrote:
I noticed.
She is also more energetic then the regular one, more fast too. I hate how she always gets me with her Explosive Bite. I did notice she tries to Poison me way too often. I'm thinking of making Wroggi S Armor for that though..

I thought she was faster, but I wasn't quite sure...
If you feel that set would help you, I say go for it; definitely a good idea for such a poison-addicted monster, from what my brother's told me. Usually I'm able to just go with it, but, then again, I've faced more than my fair share of Pink Rathians, so I've got a good idea of how her movements and such work. My poison peril's Lucent ">.>
Amaku
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm by Amaku
Verity19 wrote:
Definitely going to have to work on catching up with a few details, but this definitely sounds like something to look forward to ^-^
Favorite character in Naruto's Deidara. I found out about him through Akatsuki pics on the internet, so I ended up eager for Shippuden after finding out more about him. Do you have any favorites?

Ah, good ole` Deidara. Here, this is where I watch it:(Apparently I have to wait 7 days. :/) Wellp, I'll just tell you the site instead. Animeram.

Also, my favorite would probably have to be Darui, he's pretty epic. I love how laid back and strong he is. Plus, if I could pick any Naruto Element, it'd have to be his. Photon Style and Lightning Gale Style.

Verity19 wrote:
I thought she was faster, but I wasn't quite sure...
If you feel that set would help you, I say go for it; definitely a good idea for such a poison-addicted monster, from what my brother's told me. Usually I'm able to just go with it, but, then again, I've faced more than my fair share of Pink Rathians, so I've got a good idea of how her movements and such work. My poison peril's Lucent ">.>

I'm going to fully upgrade it as well, just for added defense. Like seriously, I've been on a streak of not even fainting once on a quest, but Pink Rathian is probably going to make me faint once or twice if I even manage to beat her. If I do it without fainting, I'm not afraid to call myself Immortal..
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello to Everyone

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: