Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

This needed to be posted somewhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: This needed to be posted somewhere   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:07 pm

One day on a fine hunting day, a friend came over and saw me playing MHTriU. He joined my lobby, and asked why i started using gunner instead of blademaster.

I gave him this response,

"With a gunner, i can create the perfect way to ki11 (in TriU, idk y, but "to kill" is censored to "t*****") a monster. For example, when ki11ing a Rathian, there is no need to ki11 it for plates or rubies. just ki11 for sport. This is how.

First you need to let it know you are here by throwing a flash bomb, and give her something to look at. Then you start the match by tickling her everywhere with pellet shots. Make her feel your presence. After the tickling, you use your normal shots to soften the harder areas to hit. Then prepare for the pierce shots. Fire them right down the the middle either from the mouth to tail or vice-versa for maximum damage. After she tries to limp away, you bring the elemental shots in play. I could make her feel the burn with my blazing fire shots, get her wet with my torrential water shots, shock her with my electrifying thunder shots, or give her goosebumps with my chilling ice shots. I prefer getting her wet, but what you may want is different.

I saw her trying to get away, but I wanted this to be the last moment for her to remember, something with a bang. So as she was trying to fly away, I shot a crag shot right up her alley and she fell to the ground whimpering. I gave her what she craves. The pelting of the water shots. With the power of the Ludroth light gun, i gave it to her faster then the Kim Kardashians get divorces. she was soaked when she fell over her to her side. Any more will ki11 her. So i lay a pit for her to sleep in and so she does fall. I drug her to give her peace for what is next to come. Sweet dreams my angel. May your capture be remembered and produce many rewards."

He typed in the chat, "daaaaammmnn. that story gave me a boner from here to china. you made me appreciate this game that much more."

I felt that this story needed to be posted somewhere. It was edited for reading purposes and the audience's pleasure.

My nintendo ID is Crypt96. my name in game is Crypt96. this account is Crypt96. If you google Crypt96, I'll have you know that i was not in the Misfits band. that google link is a fluke. the album has the word Crypt and includes tracks released in 1996 to 2001. thank you.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 21

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: This needed to be posted somewhere   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

ummm. Ok.

It's good to see more people showing more interest in MH. Hope you all Play MH4 when it's released as well and have just as colorful stories to tell.
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Crypt96
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: This needed to be posted somewhere   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:23 pm

i do plan to get MH4. ive seen ways to obtain the jap version. I dont see translated versions yet
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: This needed to be posted somewhere   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

MH4U will be released in early 2015 in the west so you may want to save your money on getting the japan version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This needed to be posted somewhere   Today at 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down

This needed to be posted somewhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1