Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tomodochi Life 3ds Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tomodochi Life 3ds Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomodochi Life 3ds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Tomodochi Life 3ds Empty
PostTomodochi Life 3ds

It's.... to difficult to explain but you really need to watch this video. And prepare for something strange.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Tomodochi Life 3ds :: Comments

Tomderdepp
Re: Tomodochi Life 3ds
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:05 am by Tomderdepp
a bit of a mix between Sims and Animal Crossing but taken a step further (maybe even too far). 

As for anything else about the game the only thing i can say is: ähm.....ähm......

And it's getting even more bizarre as Christina Aguilara has officialy signed a promotional contract for Tomodachi Life as stated in this press release:
Spoiler:

and seen in this promo-video:
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:13 am by Guest
Quote :
tomodochi life

*a

I can't really see myself getting this game. How can I have tomodachi life if I have no tomodachis???

jks, but seriously I can chill with them IRL.
dcj91x
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 am by dcj91x
I have actually been folowing the japanese game for a while and it kind of bugs me..

You look at the "western" adds and every thing is all flashy and random and well.. a bit over the top.. is this how japan see's us or think really think this is what will make us buy a game? Christina Aguilara?

Here is the japan comercial for the same game from about a year ago... Big difference on advertising:

nor really flashy costumes.. people getting maried having families... a normal sort of life... where in the western version.. well everyone was sort of retarded...
MetaMarx
Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:42 am by MetaMarx
Okay so this is amazing.
Tomderdepp
Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:53 am by Tomderdepp
dcj91x wrote:
I have actually been folowing the japanese game for a while and it kind of bugs me..

You look at the "western" adds and every thing is all flashy and random and well.. a bit over the top.. is this how japan see's us or think really think this is what will make us buy a game? Christina Aguilara?

Here is the japan comercial for the same game from about a year ago... Big difference on advertising:

nor really flashy costumes.. people getting maried having families... a normal sort of life... where in the western version.. well everyone was sort of retarded...

the trailer they got on the eShop is pretty normal too
MetaMarx
Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:03 pm by MetaMarx
Everyone keeps trying to hit on my mom. Help.
dcj91x
Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:34 pm by dcj91x
the Mystery Inc. gang keep wanting to solving mysteries on my island.. apparently they figured out the pictures od the centures I took was a facke???!! wait.. what.. Really? should that even be possible..
MasterOnion
Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm by MasterOnion
MetaMarx wrote:
Everyone keeps trying to hit on my mom. Help.

I think they're doing just fine hitting on your mom without our help.
Chipou
Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 pm by Chipou
...I think I have a problem.
Tomodochi Life 3ds NUrA7Sj

Oh hey, these mini games are pretty fun and arent at all-*gets a question that asks me what a white square is, turns out thats supposed to be a sausage*. No game, its actually a jigglypuff as seen from above.
MetaMarx
Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:34 pm by MetaMarx
Somehow, travelers influenced streetpass in one of my other games. Wut.
Amaku
Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:32 pm by Amaku
Is this game actually interesting? From what I've seen on commercials it seems kind of boring.. And their voices are just.. Weird I should say.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 pm by Guest
Amaku wrote:
Is this game actually interesting? From what I've seen on commercials it seems kind of boring.. And their voices are just.. Weird I should say.

regarding the voices, its because changing english text to spoken words isn't as straightforward as changing japanese text to spoken words, because in japanese, their "letters" (or rather, syllables) are almost always pronounced the same way, while our letters are not syllables and pronounced differently depending on the spelling of a word. Hence its really hard to make a text-to-speech for english. This is the same reason we haven't seen a good hatsune miku for english, its way harder to make it sound good.
Tomderdepp
Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:41 am by Tomderdepp
Amaku wrote:

i only got it yesterday, but up to now it's pretty fun/wierd

it's a game that s meant to be played in small doses though. like checking by every few hours looking what the Miis are up to.
Amaku
Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:12 pm by Amaku
I still don't know.. I feel like I need to watch some youtube vids of it before I decide if I want it or not...
Tomderdepp
Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:31 pm by Tomderdepp
Amaku wrote:
I still don't know.. I feel like I need to watch some youtube vids of it before I decide if I want it or not...

that's often a good idea.

I just realised that Tomodachi Life is actually a really social game.
i never talked to my family about videogames, but once you ask them to make a Mii to move into your house they want to see how life goes for their alternative self, they want to influence it themselfes and create new characters.

it's really kinda ironic how a game that simulates social life is also one of those games that supports actual social life
Amaku
Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 pm by Amaku
From 1-10 how realistic would you rate people's Mii lifes? Tbh I wish it was unrealistic. Where aliens can invade and stuff like that. :P
Tomderdepp
Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 am by Tomderdepp
10 being fully realistic? maybe 5-6.

there's nothing as wierd happening as an alieninvasion (except in dreams maybe) but there's still a lot of wired funny stuff going on
Amaku
Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 pm by Amaku
Oooh, so we get to play inside our own dreams then? Interesting.. Though I'm still down for an Alien Invasion. :P
Tomderdepp
Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 pm by Tomderdepp
Amaku wrote:
Oooh, so we get to play inside our own dreams then? Interesting.. Though I'm still down for an Alien Invasion. :P

when singing techno songs, the background dancerssometimes wear alien costumes, and i pretty much assume you can also unlock those costumes to let the Miis wear them in their everyday life...
MHWF
Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:22 am by MHWF
If you have a 3DS or WiiU I would suggest looking on the MiiVerse at what "players" are posting about the game. It's a good way to get an idea of the game.

As far as my experiance thus far. My Mii in everyones game it has been added to is an @$$.. Sad by vort No matter what they put the personality as he has no friends and everyone who marries him has devirced him. I didn't even know people could break up after getting married????

I have taken tons of pictures, collected a lot of outfits and just have fun making Mii's and seeing what the children in my game send back to me. I have had some travel off 3 or 4 states away and have friends who got a spot pass from a child who made it to another country.

Everyone who plays the game will have a different experiance. It also depends on how much you put into it. You can add up to 100 cuples so 200 Mii's all doing their own things with your influence and each couple can have multiple kids you can choose to send off into the real world and get letters back via spotpass. Many have made a game of that on the MiiVerse to see how many letters they can get back and from how far away. This adds even more to the game.

Also you can dress up the mii's get special items and have some things specific to your island to share with others.

The fact that you play the way you want... and are not forced to play any specific time (unless you do the events) is a great thing.

Best thing though as I said is read Miiverse, look at videos and if you can play the demo to get the panda suit.. but yeah, it's really a game that's you create your own experiance for.
MetaMarx
Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:46 pm by MetaMarx
Tomodochi Life 3ds Hni_0010

Marriage is a buttiful thing
Post  by Sponsored content

Tomodochi Life 3ds

Page 1 of 1