Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS Empty
PostPokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

"Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire remakes coming to 3DS this year"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-ruby-sapphire-remakes-coming-to-3ds-this-year/1100-6419483/

It's not pokemon Red and Green but it's a start and GBA games being put on the 3DS... remakes though not the original versions so it will be interesting to see what all they do to it.. and why?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS :: Comments

Ken Kurobasa
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS
Post Wed May 07, 2014 11:38 am by Ken Kurobasa
It was bound to happen, I mean Honenn confirmed!
1bighiccup
Post Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 am by 1bighiccup
Video ffrom the Pokemon Youtube channel.
Chipou
Post Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 am by Chipou
GAME OF THE YEAR 2019!

Ruby/sapphire have insane amounts of nostalgia from me and are my favorite regions. Although Ill be pretty pissed if they fuck up secret bases. Those were huge to me, and with online and shit, itd be awesome to find other bases scattered about with a battleable trainer hiding away.
dcj91x
Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm by dcj91x
.... you know I just realised something.. I keep saying that all the Pokemon games are pretty much the same game and they don't ever really make anything new...

*Gamefreak proves dcj91x correct
Chipou
Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm by Chipou
You needed a ruby/sapphire remake to confirm that?
Ataraxia
Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm by Ataraxia
It was predictable as all hell, but I still squealed with excitement when I heard (and double checked because screw those rumours)

Since X/Y didn't really grab my attention much, I'm hoping this will, and I'm optimistic for it. Probably gonna tide me over til MH4U at the very least.
NVQs2
Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:37 pm by NVQs2
Secret bases were one of the best parts of the originals.
Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:38 pm by Guest
all i can say is SHIET
toadmasterCC
Post Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm by toadmasterCC
I have sacrificed many bidoof to the Almighty, the One Above Arceus. At last the benevolent and magnanimous Jerry, He who Splashed everything into existance, has answered my prayers!
Praise be to The Holy Karp!
Verity19
Post Wed May 07, 2014 1:56 pm by Verity19
^That's wonderful xD
Chipou wrote:
Ruby/sapphire have insane amounts of nostalgia from me and are my favorite regions. Although Ill be pretty pissed if they fuck up secret bases. Those were huge to me, and with online and shit, itd be awesome to find other bases scattered about with a battleable trainer hiding away.

Definitely a favorite here, too, out of all the generations thus far. I remember even being so excited for Emerald and getting that straight away when it came out for the Ruby/Sapphire gen... Best parts of Pearl/Diamond that got me were simply the GTS and transferring my favorites from my Ruby and Emerald games (sis had Sapphire).
I hope they don't exclude or mess up the secret bases. I was surprised, along with unhappy, when I realized those aren't in Diamond/Pearl... I had so much fun with those Yes by vort 
dcj91x
Post Wed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm by dcj91x
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS 129

Red
Post Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 pm by Red
I'm really happy about the news  :hap:  but i can't help but wonder about the words an epic new adventure is coming & explore a dramatic new world  ...yeah i'm going to guess there more to them then just remakes.
Verity19
Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:26 am by Verity19
Red wrote:
i can't help but wonder about the words an epic new adventure is coming & explore a dramatic new world  ...yeah i'm going to guess there more to them then just remakes.

A roommate and I were talking about this not long after the news was put up here... The current guess is that they may be saying that all because they're now going to remake it all to be like X/Y, to have that more 3D look to it, but there may end up being more changes to it than that.
Apparently no images besides of the game cases have been released, but there are also guesses that Sceptile and Swampert might end up getting mega evolutions, and there might end up being more of those.
Post Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 am by Guest
Verity19 wrote:
Red wrote:
i can't help but wonder about the words an epic new adventure is coming & explore a dramatic new world  ...yeah i'm going to guess there more to them then just remakes.

A roommate and I were talking about this not long after the news was put up here... The current guess is that they may be saying that all because they're now going to remake it all to be like X/Y, to have that more 3D look to it, but there may end up being more changes to it than that.
Apparently no images besides of the game cases have been released, but there are also guesses that Sceptile and Swampert might end up getting mega evolutions, and there might end up being more of those.

if there's not like 50 new mega evos, I'll be fairly annoyed
dcj91x
Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:05 pm by dcj91x
Mega Ash and Mega Misty!.. Sorry no Mega Brock.. but they did add a Mega Skateboard!
Verity19
Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:29 pm by Verity19
^Lol, no Mega Brock?
Well, I guess that's what happens when you already have the ability to make fire super effective against water just by saying it...

Vortiene wrote:
if there's not like 50 new mega evos, I'll be fairly annoyed

I'm just curious about which Pokemon are going to get them and am hoping they do a good job on them. If there are that many new ones, though, that could be pretty amazing ">.>
dcj91x
Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm by dcj91x
Mega Magikarp with Mega FLAIL!!!
parasky
Post Thu May 08, 2014 4:29 pm by parasky
Looks quite interesting. I was actually expecting a R/B remake due to the egregious gen 1 pandering in x/y.
Verity19
Post Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm by Verity19
dcj91x wrote:
Mega Magikarp with Mega FLAIL!!!

Yes, and Jerry will reach a new, unpredicted height like never before, and all of the non-believers who still remain will be left speechless before this newly found greatness above even Jerry's current might and glory x3
GobulHunterJames
Post Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 am by GobulHunterJames
I can't wait to see why Groudon has that different look. People say it's just Groudon with his lines glowing but for one, Groudon's lines glowed blue. And 2, those new glowing lines cover more of his body, plus his tail-spikes are more spread out and jagged.
(Groudon is my favourite)
Verity19
Post Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 pm by Verity19
^My roommate and others were guessing that they might be considering giving Groudon and Kyogre a new form, if the case covers have any sort of significance, which I'm assuming means something along the lines of, say, Giratina having its two forms, for example. Then again, though, this is only if the cases have any sort of significance; might just be that way to look cool and get people's attention, including those who have already played R/S.
Groudon's my favorite between Groudon and Kyogre Yes by vort 
MasterOnion
Post Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 pm by MasterOnion
I can see mega Groundon and Kyogre being things. And Rayquaza would have alpha and omega forms, like how Mewtwo has multiple mega forms.
Chips
Post Sat May 10, 2014 9:17 am by Chips
Spoiler:

I AM READY :yea:

PS: Red I mizz you ;_____;

PS PS: Red, I got your Hoenn caught Latios, and I shall do the honor of returning it to its original home :DUnless you want it back, would be happy to send it back for you if you want :3.
Red
Post Sun May 11, 2014 10:47 pm by Red
oh hey chips =D i also missed you too T~T  oh and yeah that sounds pretty cool ^_^ .

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next