Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

E3 2014 Game show list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm

I don't care about anything else on this list.. but if the last game on the Nintendo list is confirmed.... I will be the happiest person alive!

Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Legend of zelda: shard of nightmare? Sounds twilight princess-y to me. I hope it is
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Tomderdepp
Seltas

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Castlevania: Synphony of the Night 2... I just hope it will live up to it's name and won't be one of those "give a game a famous name so many people will buy it" kinda games.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm

New uncharted, helllllll yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 pm

^ yes.. because a new uncharted, halo 5, Fable, God of war, gears of war, Mario kart, and others on their 50,000 incarnation weren't expected...

*Dcj91x waits excitedly for MH4U preview 

Monster Hunters different man! It's differen't don't judge me!!!
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Uncharted is on it's 4th game and they're all pretty high quality. Also this list is definitely fake. They said there wouldn't be a new gears of war anytime soon and IIRC the series just got handed to a new company like a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Mon May 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah.. though some games are likely (because they are already known to be games going to be shown) many of them are just wishful thinking I'm sure. 

Lists like this always pop up before E3 and though I would love X to be a Xenogears remake and still feel most of the gears/dolls and settings look more like Gears than blade, none of the characters do and last I heard Square still has not given up it's rights to it.  

We already knew Uncharted and several of the other games were going to be shown at E3 but why would Money show MK8 when it will have already been released for a couple of weeks or so?

yeah, too many reasons for the list not to be real.. also with Money having already announced between 120-300 Indie games in development for the radio why will III d they not be showing off the support of any of those or any system showing project cars?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Tue May 13, 2014 3:01 am

No word still on a Metroid title...
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Tue May 13, 2014 7:51 am

"Pokkén Fighters"
That fighter looking game we saw Blaziken in?
Pokémon + Tekken.
If it does play like Tekken I doubt I'll get it, I suck at Tekken. xD
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Tue May 13, 2014 11:28 pm

This is fake. They arent going to talk about mario kart 8, a game already released, name X xenogear, nor would they forget to mention their cash cow pokemon.

Nova wrote:

Metroid Revengeance. May as well at this point.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 am

@Chipou wrote:
This is fake. They arent going to talk about mario kart 8, a game already released, name X xenogear, nor would they forget to mention their cash cow pokemon.

Nova wrote:

Metroid Revengeance. May as well at this point.
 I don't get your reference
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 10:54 am

They also didn't say too much about the new Aliens game...

But yeah, this "supposed" list is only for playable games with demos, not ALL games that will be shown or talked about so from Nintendo there is hopefully going to be Starfox, Metroid and more. Sony is suppose to be talking more about their new "Kids" game line for the vita and Micro will be showing off their new cheaper with no camera XB1.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 11:55 am

one main topic of Nintendo will also be the new interactive figurienes that interact with several games
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Yeah.. the Gamepad already has the NFC built in.. But in all honesty I still think they are missing out on the interactive TGC AR cards...

Intergrading AR cards and TCGs with the 3ds should have been done from the start...
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Nova wrote:
 I don't get your reference

I'm saying it may as well do what metal gear did and make a side game based on a secondary player and make the gameplay completely different from the main series.  Idk, make it based on armstrong houston or manthony higgs or something. I just dont want to have to deal with the new crappy samus.

What new figurines? Will one of them be nonspecific?

DCJ you need to follow my lead and expect nothing from nintendo. If you do that they cant possibly disappoint you when they dont do anything that you want. Like make the one game that actually justifies the wiiu pad(pokemon snap 2) or a new f zero.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 12:39 pm

no one ever dissapoints me. I like to see the rumors and such but take it all very lightly..

Thinking about it though the "Xenogears: Origins" could be very likely.. 1. Xenogears was the 5th part of the story taking place several thousand years after the people crash landed on that planet and 500 years after a great war.. 2. all the Gears/Dolls in xenogears were ones they discovered buried in the desert and were just reusing based on what they were able to figure out. 3. pretty much all the ones in "X's" preview matched up with ones from Xenogears and the Perfect Works book put out by monolith (a 303 page companion book to Xenogears) 4. they have already done episodes 1-3 in Xenosaga and only need 4 (which could be Xenogear Origin).. Who knows though..

Also Chipou, I'm as much interested in what Micro and Sony have planned as well as the other gaming companies as Nintendo.. just so far not that much seems as interesting or talked about.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm

@Chipou wrote:

they are planning on doing figurines (simmilar to skylanders and disney infinity) you will be able to use the same figurines in several games and can train the figurines and so develop the character. they want to start it for WiiU this summer/auntum and for 3DS first half of the next year. the same figurines will be useable for both WiiU and 3DS. right now they haven't said too much about it but they will reveal some figurines as well as several of the games at E3.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

they did the pokemon Rumble game using the figures but it didn't get very involving. The figures looked kind of nice though.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Wed May 14, 2014 11:44 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
Also Chipou, I'm as much interested in what Micro and Sony have planned as well as the other gaming companies as Nintendo.. just so far not that much seems as interesting or talked about.
It just occurred to me I havent actually watched a complete E3 show in half a decade or so. I probably shouldnt be talking about this anyways since I only show up for the highlights.
@Tomderdepp wrote:
@Chipou wrote:

they are planning on doing figurines (simmilar to skylanders and disney infinity) you will be able to use the same figurines in several games and can train the figurines and so develop the character. they want to start it for WiiU this summer/auntum and for 3DS first half of the next year. the same figurines will be useable for both WiiU and 3DS. right now they haven't said too much about it but they will reveal some figurines as well as several of the games at E3.
Alright thanks.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 am

^ i think few people actually watch a full show. Heck I doubt most people know that a lot of people don't even show games there.

A lot of inventors and other people go there as well not just gaming companies. They have new electronic gadgets of all kinds, radiocontrol cars, toys, cell phones... It's really cool to see all the stuff that gets shown off there but it's usually the big 3 gaming companies that are highlighted.

I mentioned earlier for the most part it's a popularity contest.. Investors watch the show as well do consumers, whomever seems to be the most popular and shows the most stuff usually leads in sales the following year even if most of the things they show off don't actually get released for 3-4 years after or at all or in some cases even.. In micros case last year they were really hurt by the announcements before the xb1 release of all the drm protection, no preowned games and so on.. even after changing that it still affected sales quite a bit world wide even of the 360 and games. Nintendo had much the same problems, with few games to show (even though they had lots of announcements throughout the year) a lot of people looked back on what they DIDN't have at E3 2013.. Sony in 2013 showed off a lot and made a great showing for the PS4.. not so much for the Vita and again it showed there as well.

So weather it be due to media, investers or what have you, a show like E3 has a big impact on the following year.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Fri May 16, 2014 7:27 am

I never assume, I just wait to see what's shown and get all excited for it. :3
The only time I speculate is when something is already confirmed at some point. (Like that Pokémon Fighter screenshot)
Although one game I desperately hope for time and time again is a sequel to Dark Chronicle. (Dark Cloud 2)
Man I love that game so much. I need more time distortion golf to get gems. (Spheda - the most awesome golf minigame ever)
I always get excited when I see LEVEL 5 have an unconfirmed game in development.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Fri May 16, 2014 10:03 am

Yeah, Dark Cloud is a game that has gone far too long without a new one. The poke'mon fighter they first showed screenshots for .. what last year now? as a tease, so that should be fully revealed. And anything from Level 5 is always welcome.

There are some gaming companies that just make good games and whatever they put out I usually end up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Game show list   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

E3 2014 Game show list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1