Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:07 am

All I can say is holy shit.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am

Yeah.. The air combos for the Tonfas have been getting some talk and the Blue tigy is something else....

We havent really heard too much about how much they updated the air combos in 4U over 4 but they have hinted that has happened along with more terain interaction.. Still no word on the tonfas, it is doubtful this blue beast will make it in as even though they have not seemed to announced all the monsters in 4U yet. But I am still hopeful we will see a western release of Fg/gg and CapJap still seems to hint that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

I hope so, looks like the Tonfa's suit my kind of playstyle, ultra aggressive, no pause or break. Like I mean even when tiggy knocks that player down they just get right back up within a second and are back in the combat smashing everything about. That's my kind of weapon.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 pm

4U won't have that monster. We don't get any of the super badass monsters. I know somebody is gonna say "oh you won't know till release." But trust me I know, Capcom isn't ready to release that awesomness in the West.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Amaku
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Do you have a reason to believe that though?
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Yes, we rarely get any of the really cool Frontier subspecies. Name a badass monster we have gotten that is from Frontier since MHFU? IMO, Lavasioth was the coolest. There is already the Rare Tigrex subspecies so they definitely won't add another. My hopes for epic monsters being transferred from MHF have been long gone. Adding Tonfas would be a huge step in MH4U, but most likely the West won't get to use the Tonfas.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:49 am

Eh.. You may have a point, but I do not honestly know.. Because.. I only just found out about this series just last summer. I'm not much of a Tonfa studier, master, expert, or whatever you want to call it. But in my opinion they sort of seem like a different type of Dual swords.. But instead you have the ability to jump.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 am

Those tonfas kick so much ass. I want them.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:24 am

.. Pain, i think you are a bit off on your thoughts there.

"Really Cool frontier Subspecies"?... You may be correct that we often don't get the "Sub" species but I think you are missing something that MH4U " which we are getting is is adding and that is a lot of new "non-sub" species that will be first introduced in the game.

Such as the Snake Wyvern first introduced in Monster Hunter 4.

Garara Ajara

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

.. and I wont go into more detail here (i'll probably just make a post later as I think a lot of people don't realise how much changes and addition really are in 4/4u) since this post should focus on the original topic..

And I do agree the mechanics with the tonfas and the tigerex sub are pretty cool.. but it's taken how many years and how many updates to get there? Not saying that's a bad thing. Also remember Earlier this year this year CapJap already stated they would like to focus on bringing Fg/g to the west.

I see problems with that myself.. and so do they. One of which being that in all likely hood the company may be owned by a new company soon and depending on who decides to buy it and what idependents they get may depermin if it's released in the west and to which systems.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos

Thank you Points : 60

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:14 pm

there would be a conflict if you bring MHFO monsters to handheld version since people paying to play that game so I guess some sort of exclusivity should be present. And since a different dev group working on MHFO they may or may not (just a wild guess) have some liberty in how they want to design n develop MHFO.

And a personal opinion on top : Tonfa gameplay looks too anime'ish with all that permanent mid air comboing and console/handheld MH hasnt reached that amount of hardcore to validate such mechanics.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.. Pain, i think you are a bit off on your thoughts there.

"Really Cool frontier Subspecies"?... You may be correct that we often don't get the "Sub" species but I think you are missing something that MH4U " which we are getting is is adding and that is a lot of new "non-sub" species that will be first introduced in the game.

I'm well aware of the brand new monsters in MH4U. Honestly, these new monsters except the flagship monster don't appeal to me at all. The only monsters that got my attention are the older monsters: Khezu, Kushala, Fatalis, Teostra, Tigrex, etc. Don't get me wrong, the new monsters are kinda cool, but I think the flagship monster is the most badass of them all.

Like Lucas said, people are paying more to play against these awesome monsters in MHFO, a solid reason why their monsters are so exclusive. They're very protective of putting MHFO monsters in other MH games.

And, again I know a lot about the new changes and additions to MH4/4U. But the main thing I was saying is that we won't get this monster in MH4U, I'm sure about that. We will just have to wait for the magical announcement of MHFGG for the West.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
there would be a conflict if you bring MHFO monsters to handheld version since people paying to play that game so I guess some sort of exclusivity should be present. And since a different dev group working on MHFO they may or may not (just a wild guess) have some liberty in how they want to design n develop MHFO.

And a personal opinion on top : Tonfa gameplay looks too anime'ish with all that permanent mid air comboing and console/handheld MH hasnt reached that amount of hardcore to validate such mechanics.

Odd you say that as even Capcom has stated that the Online games are not as sucessful as the console/handheld MH games nore sale nearly as well.

But I do agree with both you and pain in many ways. There are some liberties you can take on "online" games you can not take with console/hanheld games. Different limitations as well.

Also Capcom has shown time and time again they are willing to experiment with other games first before the main Series MH games. They have been and will always be protective of it. MH4/U is a great example as is the Video Nova posted. They experemented with several games before adding the updates they made into 4/4u but the "Animeish" flying tomfas they seemed to have a lot less problems with adding into Fronties.
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas   Today at 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Blue Lightning Tigrex (Diorekkusu) video + Tonfas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1