Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets learn a little about MH4U

Go down 
+28
Yamatsu
Roon
MasterOnion
Ataraxia
Kanade
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sephastus
LugiaXD
Will
Yuki
MetaMarx
Bidoof
Silverwind
DanielisAwesome52
MHWF
Lalo
Phazon Xenomorph
Lucas
Guild Adventure
Firpi
Tomderdepp
Amaku
TKMT
Antari18
Raptor98
PAiN---
Sai_
dcj91x
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello and welcome to todays class, please take a seat. (note though some of these were introduced in MH4 since much of the things shown will be new to the west in 4U what will be referenced will state that 4U will be first introducing it as it is first showing it to the western audiance)

We will start with the amount of monsters and weapon types in each game in each game.

Previous Portable games:
Spoiler:

MH4Ultimate 3DS World wide release

Small: 22 23

Large: 64 72

Total: 86 88 96

up to 97 now actually

(possibility of later DLC monsters rumored but not confirmed)

Weapons:

Sword and Shield, Dual Blades, Great Sword, Long Sword,
Hammer, Hunting Horn, Lance, Gunlance, Switch Axe,
Insect Glaive, Charge Blade, Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun, Bow

Monsters we will be seeing in MH4U

Spoiler:

Known areas:

Spoiler:

New mechanics in MH4U (these have also been addapted in Fronteir and were tested in other games prior to being added in the main series of MH. When asked Capcom Japan stated that a lot of the ideas had actually com from fans of the series in the west and tested in several games before being added into Monster Hunter, some of these were used in previous games such as the "lock on feature".)

Air attacks, weapon upswings leading into air attacks, environmental interaction (wall climbing/jumping ect.), Monster cling attacks (being able to hang on the monster for direct attacks)

Capcom stated that MH4U will include even more interaction with monsters, the environment and airial attacks over MH4 though did not go into detail.

Other additions:

Spoiler:

There are many other new additions to MH4U over previous MH games, (I will add more later) if you have questions or would like to post a few or exspand on some yourself please do so.

It seemed to me that a lot of people didn't know just how much the game had actually been updated, though still a core MH game the amount to do has been really increased and Capcom has seemed to gone out of their way to keep people interested in playing and to keep them challenged.

Though much about 4U spacifically is still unknown and Capcom themselves have stated updates over 4U (even with 4 data being able to transfer to 4U in japan), those of us in the west should have a lot to look forward to early next year. If you have given up on MH or are getting a little worn out.. MH4U might be the time to give it one more go.

In the mean time here are some MH4 video's to show what we do know:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

E3 2014 Treehouse gameplay 30 minutes

More updates: Several monsters now have an "additional" ragemode due to the Feral Wyvern virus giving them additional abilities when fighting them in later HR ranks.

Last edited by dcj91x on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Well they're making the games at the same time (for once) So despite Japan getting all these things first, the decisions have to be made with international release in mind.

Since Sony didn't do any of this, none of us here in the west saw a localized Portable 3rd and P3rdHD, If Nintendo wasn't "forcing their influence" (because its not like Monster Hunter hasn't had ridiculous crossovers already (Don't you dare try to tell me One Piece makes anymore sense than Zelda or Mario, in the Monster Hunter Series) None of the users on this sight would see an English version of 4G, you'd/we'd all absolutely have to import not only the game (and guess our ways around the menus) but have to import a Japanese 3DS, so grin and bear it, although not sure how much a soothing balm really hurts.

And as long as the DLC content comes a decent amount of time after the current game finished development, It's just like buying a cheaper new game, that's still compatible with your current one. Can you really tell me you wouldn't have bought a DLC pack for MH3U 6 months after is release if it added Monsters like Tigrex, Kushaola, Akantor, etc? Heck I would have in a heartbeat, and my time count would be much higher than it is now.

And lastly it wouldn't be Nintendo's "fault" that MH4U would have paid DLC, you're acting like the word pay is a huge slight on your existence, again as long as their not flat out gating in game content off (which Nintendo has NEVER done, and are setting a good precedence of NOT EVER doing, Hyrule Warriors getting new packs about 2 or so months apart way after the game comes out, Mario Kart not getting anything until 6 Months and a Year afterwards) You have no reason to complain about paying for some actually new content. If its something like a new Map, at least 3 maybe 4 new monsters and all the Weapons and Armor that would come with that, I'd drop at least 12 bucks on that, and considering how awesome this "'horrendous, money grubbing, DLC pushing, evil corporation'" has been about those prices in the west, it might be only like 7 bucks for all that content.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 am

Gating monsters is just bad business seeing as it would lock players from the content since most of us would not be willing to pay for content that is more than likely locked in the game. If it is true dlc that would cause issues with compatibility across each game so I can not agree with you paying for new monsters and maps is no better than what free to play mmos do it gives players not willing to pay for the bullshit content a huge disadvantage. I'm sorry if you planned to have this content in from the start it should have been kept in not ripped out or left incomplete. I am more willing to forgive free to play mmos because you are not paying to play the game so you should at least be willing to support the game if you like it enough but not a game like this where you are already paying 40 dollars upfront or 60 is paying for collectors edition.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:24 am

@DanielisAwesome52: I see you're a die hard Nintendo fan (not fanboy I hope). Sorry but I have objective insight so it looks like we can't agree here. So let's better leave it here.

I just tell you this - those crossovers have nothing to do with localisation of 4G. Your "based" Nintendo didn't localise MH4 no matter how awesome they "try" to promote it for western audience with their awesome cross-game events and characters. And it's not like they have money issues like Sony with PSP to actually not localise it. If you're telling me that somebody (novice MH player) will buy MH4G only because "there's mario, zelda and isabelle from AC in it", than you must be joking.

Nintendo did some fine job with live events and marketing so far (and more of it will come at the end of the year I suppose) but putting their own characters into so many games is just not right (MK8 on top of my head). It's all about this Amiibo thing. They make it so we'll get used to seeing Nintendo characters in every second game for their system no matter genre or visual style.

Paid DLC is bad for this game and it's making from it MMO based on microtransactions in the long run. If those quests present some unique armors and weapons ("some very special rewards await players who beat the quest"), like +10 skills earrings from Tri or weapons like Lightning Blaze, than it's putting those who didn't buy DLC behing serious paywall and in huge disadvantage. It's routine in most MMOs but I don't want this to happen to this series after so long.

Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:55 pm

I highly doubt they will make paid dlc it has always been something free at least from freedom 2 on not sure about the original either way extra content has been in the portable games for years now and none has ever been paid. That being said with fans like daniel I can see it being added really killing the series for me frontier has extra content like this and it bothers me there too but it's an mmo so it's going to get a free pass unfortunately and no one will think twice before paying. As for event weapons I do not care for them personally so it's not something I'd lose sleep over but still it would rub me the wrong way since it's content I am locked away from even if I do not care for the reward I do care for the quests bound to them. Also I am not the type of person who would say if it does not affect me why should I care? I should care it's hurting the community I am part of even if I am not being affected the fan base is being affected.

As for the nintendo influenced dlc I could give two shits about in all honesty to me it looks really out of place in some aspects but this is monster hunter this is something I am used to already. I just hope they do not go over the top with it its nice to have a few things but after a while it will lose it's novelty and become obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Hmm I'm not sure what to think about his roar. Looks like something lower than Narga (super low earplugs?) - it stops you only for a second and gives you too much time to react imo. No more superman dive needed? Maybe they realised it's too hard with CUT (status?) so they nerf his roar? Either way looks weird. Gives you so many openings.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:05 am

Just FYI... The Nintendo additions (all the extra stuff were pretty much capcoms on doing just like the Sonic additions) The Link outfit and cat mario suits from 4 were the influenced from nintendo but everything else was just up to capcom..

And hey guess what You don't have to use any of it if you don't want to so it wont affect your game in anyway if you don't want it to.

@Antari18 I agree with you on a bit of points. Nintendo putting their own characters into their own products though.. well you can't blame them do they do it too much, yeah but does sony and micro do the same same thing.. yeah. Not with their own characters but with their own rules and regulations and promotions with things. All companies do that to promote themselves just in diferent ways. If you look and know what to look for it's there with nintendo it's just more simple to spot.

And no for the main series the items won't be paid DLC. We will hear about that long in advance and Nintendo like all the games with Paid dlc has been pretty open with it.

MH4U is also still Japan centered.. remember that so pretty much everything about it is focused on what Capjap knows those in japan want. Not until Nintendo started bringing the produceres of MH here to promote MH4U did they even realise how much the west even cared about Monster Hunter.. So a more western dedicated MH wont even be started on until possibly MH5 or 6.. at that time we may see a more dedicated focus to our marketing, our likes and so on but for now MH4U is what it is.. And you know what? It's pretty good. It's not the best and has a lot of faults still but so far it seems a lot better than anything we've had in a long time on any system.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Well shit that actually looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:58 am

i really like the Metroid gear.

The taiko drum still remains my favorite tho
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:40 pm

From early leaks:

Kogath wrote:
Newly revealed “Extreme State” (極限状態) as shown here affecting Rajang (who couldn’t be infected in MH4 by Gore Magala).

So the new Extreme monsters in MH4G are:

- Immune to traps/status effects
- Cannot flinch
- Have Super armor
- Immune to elemental dmg

This sounds ridiculous! I'm really curious how speedruns will look like since classic status gunner will be useless here. Only raw/slime abuse? Time will tell!
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:06 am

if they are immune to satus and element, will they even be affected by slime?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:43 am

Antari18 wrote:
From early leaks:

Kogath wrote:
Newly revealed “Extreme State” (極限状態) as shown here affecting Rajang (who couldn’t be infected in MH4 by Gore Magala).

So the new Extreme monsters in MH4G are:

- Immune to traps/status effects
- Cannot flinch
- Have Super armor
- Immune to elemental dmg

This sounds ridiculous! I'm really curious how speedruns will look like since classic status gunner will be useless here. Only raw/slime abuse? Time will tell!

I think this will kill speed runs for the most part status, traps and stagger are a big thing to speed runs and depending if they also raise the HP as well speed runs could basically become obsolete unless there is this super raw weapon and slime I think would work as a status effect so pretty sure they would be immune to that as well. So really you need god tier gear and still they are making it anal to try to speed run. Though I do see someone figuring something out eventually but would probably still scare away people since it won't be nearly as easy as before and would be heavily gear and skill based.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 am

They already confirmed that Extreme Status can be removed by using "purification stones". Mehh kind of disappointing... There's no challenge since they seem to be infinite.

Final Online Boss seem to spread new "oil" status. There's even skill blocking it. He looks like huge mutated barroth. Seriously, what is this thing?!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 am

Oh my god....That metroid armor...using nothing else now....
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Teostra G rank GS. Rare 10. 1248 raw. Huge purple. 690 slime. I'm sold.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Nova wrote:
Oh my god....That metroid armor...using nothing else now....

I just like Zero Suit Samus' big butt

Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 103530d82de94b304bb01f25272c11af
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 am

Kogath confirmed on his MH blog that there's a place in menu for paid DLC (true DLC, not included on game cartdrige). We'll get all collaboration DLCs for free though, as usual. Paid DLC will probably include new monsters and content, so there's a way to support the game for years. I'm really curious how they will handle this kind of situation, because those who will not pay for extra content will obviously have disadvantage. This is really huge for the series. I'm not one of those guys who will pump hundreds of hundreds in this game just to see everything. This used to be skill based game. Now it's both skill and money based game.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:57 am

well i assume with paid DLC they mean the extra episodes... they are some small sidestories featuring returning characters (Cha-Cha, the Guild sweethearts from other games,...). the quests they have shown belonging to these sidestories didn't include any really new stuff (except for event weapons maby). Cha Cha for example has some kind of quest where you have to defend him against two congalalas or something like that.

pretty curious though if they'll really release DLC with new Monsters and such. there would definitely be some issues if they did. also finding players online that have the DLC would propably be pretty annoying
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:30 am

If they plan on using the same monsters in those episodes than there's really no point in calling this "true DLC" since they're already on "disc". The problem is that it appears to be new monsters which require actual download rather than regular event stuff like collab etc. I'll quote Kogath on that:

Kogath wrote:
Yes, there is a menu now that will contain paid DLC at a later point. While everyone is busy freaking out, let it be know that there’s still the free DLC that everyone is used to, which contains the collaboration DLC you’ve seen me post. What most of you probably don’t know is that DLC is always contained in the game itself and is just time release DLC. Nothing is actually downloaded except a quest with the items in its drop table [...].

Back to what the Paid DLC will probably be. Capcom has the opportunity here to add full DLC to the game, not stuff like the already on disc DLC. TRUE DLC that could possibly contain new monsters, new story, expansions like that. Stuff developed AFTER the game was already finished being made.

Also those DLC will probably come in packs of few episodes. We only saw one with Cha-cha and Emerald Congalala. Maybe on later episodes they add Ivory Lagiacrus or even Alatreon. This is really starting to upset me...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 am

I am going to wait on this with the japanese release and see how it handles depending how I feel about it I may skip the game entirely.
Back to top Go down
LugiaXD
Popo
LugiaXD

3DS friends code: 2165-5601-0850
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): australia

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:17 pm

i'm just gonna say that paid DLC isn't the be all and end all -_-
we have such a negative outlook when there are possibilities they can do it right.
capcom hasn't shown ineptitude for unbalancing the game. they tend to keep everything to a status quo and if they add ivory or something making it's armour better than end game will just piss people off.

the most logical way this would be implemented is to basically just add the monster in at all 3 tiers. this keeps the game's balance and adds a new monster for those that paid.
they would obviously release a patch with the data contained within and paying for it unlocks the patches content but otherwise this will still be a full game and frankly the potential to make this game last longer isn't inherently a bad thing.

there is no obligation to pay and if capcom is smart about it they can make this DLC well worth it and i expect that they'll probably add two monsters otherwise i half expect the DLC to cost like $2 just for the monsters alone.

there is also no guarantee that they WILL add new monsters. they might just be story missions for those who care or whatever and these most likely not contain anything too good because again that would unbalance the game.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:29 pm

At this point everything is possible, but remember when they first announce those "story DLC"? Some people were saying that "Come on it's Capcom, they'll never make paid DLC for MH", while others were negative and make assumption that it'll be paid. Guess who was right? We have simmilar situation here. If you ask me I'd say they'll add new exclusive monsters to compensate for paying. Story missions with the same monsters and few tweaks is just not enough.

And no Sir, you're not right there's no obligation to pay. Some of us, die hard, dedicated fans of the franchise are indeed OBLIGED to buy this stuff. There's no question whether I wanna see every single aspect of this amazing installment in the series. It just saddens me that to do so I must do something against my personal rules, which is paying for extra content which could be included in the game.
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:52 am

didn't Japan have paid servers for online in Tri where the west got them free?
not saying it'll happen but it's a possibility that when they localize this DLC it'll be free for the west, but not in Japan?

idk. I probably wont buy DLC unless it's a new monster or sth, not going to fork out $$$ for side story since I've never really played MH for the storyline anyway
Back to top Go down
LugiaXD
Popo
LugiaXD

3DS friends code: 2165-5601-0850
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): australia

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:02 am

Antari18 wrote:
And no Sir, you're not right there IS an obligation to pay. Some of us, die hard, dedicated fans of the franchise are indeed OBLIGED to buy this stuff. There's no question whether I wanna see every single aspect of this amazing installment in the series. It just saddens me that to do so I must do something against my personal rules, which is paying for extra content which could be included in the game.

Fixed :P

i'm not saying this from the perspective of someone who has any trust in capcom. but from what i've seen capcom have worked hard to at least try to keep each installment balanced though they fucked up on tri (thank god LS spam was done away with cause damn was it annoying)
what i'm saying is froma design perspective it would cause too much trouble and upset too many people to cause the game to be unbalanced by this DLC.
they are already standing on thin ice and i really hope they know that. they need to make this DLC nothing less than perfect or they'll have A LOT of pissed off fans.

of course there is also what was already brought up. tri's online used to be pay to play in JP but was free to play in the west. they could also be planning to do this but since this is capcom and they love doing the whole DLC thing i feel like they are going to make us pay
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:57 am

Just a quick comment on the whole Paid dlc thing.. Capcom nore nintendo has said anything about paid dlc or anything else.. There is already 96 monsters and a ton of cross promotions in game and we have seen before where they have charged japan for items and not the west due to (cultural) differences.

Other than the one screenshot from 4g that is assumed to be for paid dlc, there is no other information and people are automatically jumping to the worst possible conclusion.

EDIT:

Original post updated with some new information (not a full update however since japans release on October 11th and a lot of information has come out since then)

MH4G/U in Japan has sold close to 2 million units in its first week and has recieved rather high praise from the reviewers so far. The New 3Ds releasing along side it has also sold extreamly well with the special edition MH3dsLL's and MH face Plates for the regular sizes (who'd of guessed..)
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets learn a little about MH4U   Lets learn a little about MH4U - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets learn a little about MH4U
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next