Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Four Point Formation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 am

@Raptor98 wrote:
@Ataraxia wrote:
@Raptor98 wrote:
Why does HR even matter as long as you're over 100 or something (iirc, that's when the last quest is unlocked, correct me if I'm wrong, though), sounds to me that they are just jealous lol

Well why does anyone do anything? Its a goal for people to shoot for.
Yeah, its a goal, but what I mean is why would you boot somebody because of their HR? There really isn't much of a point.

Oh my bad, misunderstood your point. Yeah jealousy sounds about right, especially since they themselves are grinding for 999 while condemning people who are already there.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 am

You change colour of your name after obtaining HR999 from purple to light blue. So there's actually something to look forward Yes by vort

In MH4U I'll probably start playing 100% legitimately, no more farming for certain parts especially rare gems because it's cheating the system. No more mixing sets for certain skills, just full sets with negative skills because gemming it out is cheating. It's best to play the game without any tactic/knowledge or even smidgen of thought, otherwise it's cheating. Just go with the flow, accept what you get obediently. Don't even think about planning anything because random is the first name of this game. Now you're 100% legit MH player. You can smash rocks with your fists. You can fly. You're Superman. You're Elvis. You're God.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Raptor98
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 am

@Ataraxia wrote:
@Raptor98 wrote:
Why does HR even matter as long as you're over 100 or something (iirc, that's when the last quest is unlocked, correct me if I'm wrong, though), sounds to me that they are just jealous lol

Well why does anyone do anything? Its a goal for people to shoot for.
Yeah, its a goal, but what I mean is why would you boot somebody because of their HR? There really isn't much of a point.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:16 pm

@Raptor98 wrote:
Why does HR even matter as long as you're over 100 or something (iirc, that's when the last quest is unlocked, correct me if I'm wrong, though), sounds to me that they are just jealous lol

Well why does anyone do anything? Its a goal for people to shoot for.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Why does HR even matter as long as you're over 100 or something (iirc, that's when the last quest is unlocked, correct me if I'm wrong, though), sounds to me that they are just jealous lol
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:06 pm

First of all you don't have to do it with guns. There're many ways to do 4pt, and it's just one, easiest way to do it. The reason is that only one out of 4 people need to know how to status, the rest shoots Lv2 Normal S or Lv3 Pierce S aiming in head. You can go for status + 3 DS users from brachy/Bushido/any other slime weapon or even go completely freestyle with one person flashing mobs all the time. The rest can be completely random. The times are really, really similar trust me.

Second I really don't understand this whole "war", whose rank is legitimate and whose not. Why getting your HR999 with 4pt considered flawed and shameful? Hell, I got really tough times online because I'm 999. One time I enter this random city and said "Hi". One guy immediately replied "I'm not impressed", without even replying to my greeting. Than he start pointing out how pathetic I'm and throw questions at me like "how could I HACK the game". Yeah, it's really good to be one of those "legit" guys. I met people in "turns" towns who were insulting me on every occasion because of my rank, and then when their turn come, they eat for exchanger and choose 4pt... because it's legit to do it randomly, but with tactic? EXPLOITS AND CHEATING THE GAME!

I was at around HR700 when started 4pt. I got over 2000 hours played on first file and over 300 on second. I would easily aquired rank 999 by this time. I could show you how many gems/mantles I have or weapon usage chart. How is doing one quest with certain tactic considered "hacking" or "cheating"? This thing just blows my mind every time. What's next? Legitimately obtaining gems/mantles/rare parts? Farming = cheating/hacking/exploiting? Aka you should feel bad and you're worse hunter then those who do it "right".
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
Moderator


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:17 am

Yes it is the fastest way to get to HR 999, I although being HR 999, didn't excessively grind this quest, I know some of my friends whom have over 1000+ kills on Bari/Narga and their respective subspieces. When I finish my set on my female character (Lorazieh: HR 230+) I could possibly status gun it but it isn't easy... Apart from that I'm more than willing to lend a hand if I'm online when you are...
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Roon
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Four Point Formation   Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 am

I'm looking for anyone that wants to obsessively grind the 8* Quest Four Point Formation with me. Legitimate hr999's have told me this is the fastest way to get points towards ranking up and is how they got to hr999.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Four Point Formation   Today at 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Four Point Formation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Four Point Formation
» Four Point Formation (With Arken Antiphen)
» HR grinding
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» 2000 point skaven list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate :: MH3U Meet Up and Play-
Jump to: