Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
So.. Nintendo Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
So.. Nintendo Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So.. Nintendo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

So.. Nintendo Empty
PostSo.. Nintendo

Well it appeares that nintendo is the main talk of the gaming communities once more but this time not about doom and gloom but over two other matters.

One one the recent matter of a pettition on change.org after the death of Robin Williams (a notable supporter of nintendo) where many have petitioned nintendo to add a new character in the HD zelda game in himage of Robin. Nintendo responded in a positive maner (though not agreeing to the petition which has reached 109,000+ signatures) stating:

"Robin Williams was loved at Nintendo," the company said in a statement. "Our hearts go out to his entire family, and especially to Zelda Williams who we’ve worked with multiple times. We appreciate the outpouring of support from the gaming community, and hear the request of fans to honor him in a future game," but "We will not be discussing what might be possible for future games during this difficult time, but we will hold our memories of Robin close." said the company in a statement.

The other matter Nintendo is being widely talked about for has also sent it's stock soaring after the recent announcement.

Though not an official game in the POkemon series Nintendo and Gamefreak have officially announced the release of a Pokemon TCG game app for the ISO IPad system.

So.. Nintendo A0797363767bd866d6a3676a97604a31

Though still reluctant with it's other IP's and claiming that GameFreak is overall in control of the Pokemon franchise, nintendo has taken a bit step with Pokemon TCG on the Ipad.. Now the question is.. will it also be made available on the 3DS?

Nintendo and gamefreak has also announced that there will be a "Shocking" new announcement about pokemon released this week. Many believe it's going to finally be the full announcement for Pokemon WiiU mmo.. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

So.. Nintendo :: Comments

MetaMarx
Re: So.. Nintendo
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm by MetaMarx
I don't think making a character based off Robin would be the right thing to do. He would have to be very VERY carefully designed. I just think that there could be better ways of paying homage to him. It's especially hard since the death of a beloved celebrity can be a very touchy subject. I think Nintendo will do something, but I have no idea how they will do it.
dcj91x
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm by dcj91x
^agreed. I feel an (in memory of) in the credits is more than enough.
Tomderdepp
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:01 pm by Tomderdepp
dcj91x wrote:
^agreed. I feel an (in memory of) in the credits is more than enough.
yeah i think something like that would propably be best.

On the TCG simulator: i really hope they make it for 3DS too, though i never even owned a single pokemon card i liked the TCG on the Game Boy a lot.

and about the "shocking" pokemon news:
as far as i've seen most people are speculating about are either:
1. A Wii-U RPG/(MMO)
2. the Pokkén Fighter game that has been rumored
3. the pikatchu dedective game (though it was shortly shown on an TV show bout developers)

imo with them talking about a "shocking" announcement i kinda tend to believe it's gonna be the pikatchu game, also they said they wanted tofinish that one in 2015 so the timeframe would also fit...
DanielisAwesome52
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:14 pm by DanielisAwesome52
The Pokemon TCG thing I don't think is an indicator of official Nintendo games being moved to mobile. The Online TCG thing is literally just that, a browser based version of the TCG where you upload the cards you own, and because alot of people use tablets for online/browser use its only logically to adapt something that may not be able to load on a moblie platform in its current form.

The "shocking" anouncement most likely won't be a truly surprising thing, like Tomderdepp said its most likely the Pikachu Detective game (since shock pun derhurr, OMG Pikachu, yay, sarcasm) or its the Pokemon Toy Factory, Gear Factory trademark they let slip a while ago.

I'd love for a Wii U Stadium style game, hopefully not a stripped down battle vehicle like Battle revolution was, but rather a Bank manager, World Tournament expansion from B2W2, and a huge rental selection for Tournament mode like Stadium and Stadium 2. Also I REALLY want the mini games back, and I want them just as fun as the Stadium ones and not like the cruddy mobile game style like recent ones have been
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 am by Tomderdepp
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/27/nintendo-interested-making-games-passive-audiences-says-miyamoto/

so nintendo want's to make more advanced games. and want to get away from the passive gamers. and from what is going on on WiiU and 3DS right now it seems like they are gonna keep that "promise".
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 pm by Oni Zelkami
So does this mean they'll make a sequel to Dynamic Slash and release it in the west?
MetaMarx
Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:19 pm by MetaMarx
New F-Zero confirmed

plz make fzero Sad by vort
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 pm by Oni Zelkami
I saw someone say they should make a new F-Zero game where the focus is on Captain Falcon's bounty hunting, but you still do races. I would play the fuck out of that.
dcj91x
Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:31 pm by dcj91x
What nintendo has confirmed.. and is releasing seems quite good and quite high quality compared to the games being released on "multi plats" overall.... part of the reason in general 3rd parties are staying away from Nin.. When you place a mass produced multi plat game like Ass. Creed Beside A system exclusive like Bayonetta 2 (with exclusive remake B1) .... well Ass. Creed isn't going to sell.

The same goes for many other 3rd party games after they get delayed, dlc cuts and more then released along side highly anticipated 1st party exclusive games.

And if nintendo finally starts producing games in a timely manner and releasing much wanted older franchises.. F-Zero, Metroid, a new Mother game and so many more.... Well, they could flood the market with must have titles that the other systems can't get a hold of and 3rd party companies couldn't compete with.... Again it would help nintendo but also drive the gap between them and the gaming indistry further appart. So... hmm.. Which is better to build a gaming empire on what they have in themselve or continue to try and please others who stab them in the back?
Post  by Sponsored content

So.. Nintendo

Page 1 of 1