Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RELEASE DATE !!!

Go down 
+11
Tomderdepp
Sephastus
GobulHunterJames
MetaMarx
Chipou
MHWF
Phazon Xenomorph
Bidoof
TKMT
GrashXL002
dcj91x
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Tomorrow, Wed., January 14th Nintendo will be holding a Nintendo Direct.. Just announced today.

Nintendo stated that there will likely be several reveals but made no mention of what they could be.

With the New 3Ds just released in limited quantities in Europ for club Nintendo members and Monster Hunter being only 1-2 months away it's likely we will find out the release date of both during this direct.

The direct announcement states:

■Watch a new #NintendoDirectNA on 1/14 at 6 a.m PT w/ Mr. Iwata & crew, with a focus on spring ’15 #3DS & #WiiU games.

EU direct is at 3pm and japam at 11pm, so all should be haapening at the same time.

Who's excited and ready to know when you can get your hands on MH4U?

Last edited by dcj91x on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Yes, There is actually a program on the 3DS eshop that allows you to transfer "Cartridge" save data to Downloaded Game save data. This is due to many people purchasing the hard copy of the game then later getting the digital copy while it's onsale.

Remember though, this will delete any data on the cart and make it only available to the DL game.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Ok, so it works like the current save game transfer that you could download for MH3U. (I made a lot of use of that program).

They want to prevent cheating soo much that they have gone to the extremes of deleting the game the moment it is transferred. While I do agree that some things should be frowned upon... this is a game...
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:00 pm

So... I'm guessing that there won't be a collectors edition for europe? Other than the New3DS pack I mean. I would so buy that figure-packed shit if it was available for EU.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 am

^ BFF, Nintendo decided to give EU a choice of Multipl new 3ds systems (regular and XL) and the ability to get MH faceplates if you choose the regular size.

North america on the other hand only fets one new 3ds systems and of course the collectors edition which was overly limited and you end up with 2 copies of the game (pre-downloaded and hard coppy) if you were one of the lucky people to get both the MH New 3DSxl and the collectors edition.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 pm

So my brother and I were going to pre-order MH4U,and we found that Best Buy has a deal where you'll get a $10 gift card for there when you buy it. So we decided to go with that (We haven't actually gotten it yet though.) and we'll just have to wait till it gets shipped and then wait till it arrives. Whenever that would be.

My question is, are there any other deals out there that can compare to Best Buy's deal, but where we could actually get it on the release date?

Just a quick side note. I could pick the games up at Best Buy, but the closest one that I can actually get it from is way to far away.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Amazon is offereing the game at $29.99 compared to the $39.99 of other places and usually ships games where they arrive on release day.

Also if you were able to order the MHnew3DSxl the game comes pre-loaded and together are $229.99 basically just the price of the system and game.

Gamestop is also offering $100 in credit for old xl's and $75 for 2ds' and regular old 3ds' for those getting the new XL.

Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 pm

MHWF wrote:
Amazon is offereing the game at $29.99 compared to the $39.99 of other places and usually ships games where they arrive on release day.

I don't know. My brother got MH3U from them last time and they didn't even ship it till after the release date... So I don't know.

Also, I've looked at Amazon and it's not $29.99. They say it's $39.96.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

MHWF wrote:

Also if you were able to order the MHnew3DSxl the game comes pre-loaded and together are $229.99 basically just the price of the system and game.

Gamestop is also offering $100 in credit for old xl's and $75 for 2ds' and regular old 3ds' for those getting the new XL.

They recently took it back up.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:13 am

MHWF wrote:

But what about system transfers for old 3ds xl's ? I mean I'm not gonna trade in my old system without taking my Nintendo Network ID and all my Mii Plaza stuff.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 am

^ Not sure about most GameStops but the one here lets you buy the (new) system, take it home and transfer the data than bring both back and refund the new one than take out the money for the trade in and gives you the difference back. Usually in store credit though.. So it not a great way to do it but it does work for some..

Otherwise if you decide no to keep the older one you could probably just sell it to someone for the $100+.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 am

MHWF wrote:
^ Not sure about most GameStops but the one here lets you buy the (new) system, take it home and transfer the data than bring both back and refund the new one than take out the money for the trade in and gives you the difference back. Usually in store credit though.. So it not a great way to do it but it does work for some..

Otherwise if you decide no to keep the older one you could probably just sell it to someone for the $100+.

Wait I'm still confused. The issue is I don't have the entire amount straight up right now. Having a refund after the fact is worthless as is Gamestop store credit as I only shop there when I must.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:08 am

Also it looks like it doesn't even matter, assholes already made it sell out and are repricing it on ebay for huge markups (someone seriously needs to stop this activity) once it's released. So even if I manage to scrape up the cash for one I can't get it as I will not support fuckers on ebay.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 am

The online oreders have been sold out since almost day one, GS never had instore reserves for it and the webinstore purchasing I think sold out last week.

(I asked about it) Also it looks like they are not sending any extras only the ones that were pre-ordered.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 pm

MHWF wrote:
The online oreders have been sold out since almost day one, GS never had instore reserves for it and the webinstore purchasing I think sold out last week.

(I asked about it) Also it looks like they are not sending any extras only the ones that were pre-ordered.

Well that's just stupid as shit. The only ones who benefit are those with money for a day one pre-order and the pricks price gouging on eBay to people stupid enough to pay well over $400 for it to these assholes.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:08 am

Look at this crap:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=monster+hunter+new+3ds&_sacat=0

Everyone with an ebay account help report them? I'm pretty sure they are breaking some rule or rules, not to mention I thought places like Gamestop with exclusive items are limited to 5 per person or something (already insane)? I'm slowly making my way through reporting them. Let's bring these bastards down.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:49 am

while i don't like that they're doing it, others seem to be perfectly happy to buy from them.

the only real way to get them to stop would be for people to stop buying stuff from them, reporting them won't stop them.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 am

Tirith wrote:
while i don't like that they're doing it, others seem to be perfectly happy to buy from them.

the only real way to get them to stop would be for people to stop buying stuff from them, reporting them won't stop them.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's against the rules actually. It's sorta like scalping a major Sports event ticket online, it's fine if you like bought one extra and kept it in pristine condition and boxed for a year before reselling it for the sake of putting one back out there on the market and getting some extra cash, but when you buy large quantities of it for mass resale for same day launch its like scalping which can be illegal.

At the very least it's extremely unscrupulous and it's sad people will fork over significant amounts more money than it's retail price just to get one. If no one would buy from these scalpers then they wouldn't keep doing it and would be out of business, but people with money tend to be stupid with their cash, like it burns a hole in their pocket instead of them being smart and saving it.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

Nova,

It may make you and a lot of other people happy to know that starting yesterday many stores to include Best Buy, Game Stop and many others have cancelled anyones orders above 1-2 New 3DSxl.

Basically they have taken action to stop scalpers by allowing only 1-2 new 3DSxl orders per house hold. Now if they want extras to place on ebay or somewhere to scalp they have to order from every store and can only get 1 or so from each.

Pretty good plan on the stores part if you ask me. Anyways exspect the systems they are getting back to show up on store websites within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 am

dcj91x wrote:
Nova,

It may make you and a lot of other people happy to know that starting yesterday many stores to include Best Buy, Game Stop and many others have cancelled anyones orders above 1-2 New 3DSxl.

Basically they have taken action to stop scalpers by allowing only 1-2 new 3DSxl orders per house hold. Now if they want extras to place on ebay or somewhere to scalp they have to order from every store and can only get 1 or so from each.

Pretty good plan on the stores part if you ask me. Anyways exspect the systems they are getting back to show up on store websites within the next few days.

So far nothing here.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Try calling your local gamestop, apparently as of today(yesterday?) they "got more in" and can place an online order for you. OFC, you'd need to pay up front which doesn't help you much.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am

^ Yeah over the weekend several stores relisted the MM edition and GS relisted both, however, they were only available for instore web purcases.

Just FYI:
Most places are allocted a set number for each ordering srvice. Such as Game Stop, they have a set number for online purchases, a number for instore and a number for "Web in store." Many others are the same way but with instore shipments as well. Basically they will only get a limited retail number to put on their shelves. The number however depends on the amount for pre-orders.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Gamestop.com has the N3Ds + MH4U bundle available again.
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Pre ordered today along with Majora's Mask

Was hoping for the collectors edition bundle but don't think that's gonna come to AUS since the game release in just over 2 weeks and nothing has been announced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE DATE !!!   RELEASE DATE !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RELEASE DATE !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2