Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 am

I would really like to see write ups or videos of how these people make to G's.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 am

Firpi wrote:
I would really like to see write ups or videos of how these people make to G's.

Leeching.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Right I understand that, but who are they leeching off off? I mean that is ALOT of leeching to make it to g rank? also some have good gear, that is ALOT more leeching.

Normally speaking, the numbers should really have thinned by that point. Yet it does not seem they have.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm

I was in a room where a leecher stayed for 3, possibly 4 hunts. I wasn't seeing who wasn't pulling his weight, cause I was focused on doing my job, but at one point, I zoned, and saw the person, just standing there... I said nothing, but when on the next hunt he was doing the same thing, I told the room leader to boot due to leeching, and the person was then gone.

All it takes is just joining, and pretending to do something, then let the other people finish. and you can get away with a lot of stuff... even getting G rank.

Silver and Gold Crown G... that might be a completely different story.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:34 pm

kama wrote:
Finally witness horrible play in G rank. Went to a Brachy room and see decent gears on them randoms. However, Went in quest, only to see them running around brachy and only atk when i status the mob. Its irate to see these type of hunter making it to G rank......
That reminds me of Tri when facing Deviljho.
Players would just run around and attack only when Deviljho was trapped, paralyzed, tripped, etc.

Terrible players.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Oh hey this g-rank crown player joined my g-brach room! I hope they're goo- (no skills)

Oh hey this G1 player joined my g-brach room! They must be pretty good if they think they ca- (rare5 weapon)
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:23 pm

When did rhenoplas become so dang rare? I need like 15 rheno bones and they only show up in one spot in S hallow 2 at a time on a select few missions in g rank. WTF

* A few minutes Later carves one from an Apceros.* Are you kidding me? Why name it that then, why not Herbivore Bone or someting... ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm

If there's one thing i hate, its the fact that hunters leave when they promise to do a quest with you.For the high rank black gravios urgent quest,i helped at least 20 people and they all promised me to help me out with my black gravios urgent quest. Turns out,they all leave right after we complete it.Heck,I did so many black gravios urgent quests, that i got his full set of armor before i was able to fight him on my urgent quest. Dont make a promise you cant keep hunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:08 pm

DarkFallinRain wrote:
If there's one thing i hate, its the fact that hunters leave when they promise to do a quest with you.For the high rank black gravios urgent quest,i helped at least 20 people and they all promised me to help me out with my black gravios urgent quest. Turns out,they all leave right after we complete it.Heck,I did so many black gravios urgent quests, that i got his full set of armor before i was able to fight him on my urgent quest. Dont make a promise you cant keep hunters.

Again, this is why urgent quests should count as completed for anyone who currently has it as their urgent quest, not just the poster.

Would make the game so much less frustrating for everyone. No one likes the fact that the community has to run the same quest 4x as much as they would if that restriction didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Spoiler:

So many AMENS! on this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Firpi wrote:
Spoiler:

So many AMENS! on this

It totally makes more sense then. If 4 people going to HR7 run their HR6 urgent together, you know how triumphantly people would strive to succeed in that quest? Your success means universal progression, not just progression for one person. It's way more meaningful.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 pm

^ I believe the reason it is not done, is because you could "technically" do all your urgents and their keys before doing the key quests for the rank you are currently in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Sephastus wrote:
^ I believe the reason it is not done, is because you could "technically" do all your urgents and their keys before doing the key quests for the rank you are currently in.

You're missing what I mean. You need to have the urgent to do it, it doesnt clear unless it's your current urgent. The only difference would be that anyone who currently has the urgent can run it at once, not only the person who posts it.

So basically it's exactly the same except anyone who has the urgent quest can run it with other people who posted the quest and it would complete for the person who is trying to move to the next HR.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Don't forget about the episodic quests...
They have to be completed by the quest poster to progress...
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Crystalis wrote:
While that's true that there's just so much that takes up caravan points, I find that almost all relic armors are just a waste of time. Unlike the weapons, which have stats far above and beyond most normal non-relics, the relic armors are nothing to write home about, with skill points only in one rare skill. It's very possible to get many more skills and have better sets without any relic armor pieces that with them, and with higher defense to boot, and not having to bother with upgrading any of them saves a lot of caravan points.

At first I thought the same but the more I play and start experimenting with certain rare skills , the more I realise that they are pretty good actually. Most of the armor parts can give you +5 rare skill so with gems in relic weapon you can easily make set like this:

Steady Hand
Ruthlessness
Fleet Feet

Which is basically

Razor Sharp
Mind's Eye
Weakness Exploit
Critical Eye+2
Peak Performance
Evade Extender

Keep in mind you can gem more because you still have talisman to use. And there're many, many more skills to choose from like Enlightened Blade, Heavy Hitter, Iron Wall, Sheath Control, Honed Blade etc.

Oh and there's also Caldestine for guns.

The most interesting part is actually something else - defence. The highest base def of relic blademaster armor part I got was 120. After ONLY few upgrades I got to 151 which ALREADY exceed max def of really good Rare 10 parts like Rusted Kushala or Furious Rajang. And I'm pretty sure you can upgrade it to 160 at least.

So yeah they're pretty good but cost hell of a points. Just remember to upgrade only those with highest def possible.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 pm

at least speed sharpening hasn't changed, in that in my opinion, speed sharpening >>> all other skills

most convenient to gem in, most useful, basically razor sharp that's way easier to gem in with the one downside of occasional need to sharpen instead of drinking a potion

I will never make a set w/o speed sharpening, so if you kick me for having it, too bad, i will never hunt with u.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 pm

How can one person have so many intolerable shout-outs. God that was so annoying I had to kick them.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Worst of all..those hunters..who attack when you mount,oh boy the amount of rage i feel when that happens when the monster is like a elder dragon.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 am

DarkFallinRain wrote:
Worst of all..those hunters..who attack when you mount,oh boy the amount of rage i feel when that happens when the monster is like a elder dragon.
I'd hate it if it were Kushala. Mounting is very important for this monster...
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 am

Spoiler:

You know, when you look at it this way. Relic armor can be pretty great. Ive never even bothered with any of it, so ive thrown away some pretty good pieces then. Dang.

Also, compeltly agree with Vort. Speed sharp is the poor mans razor sharp. I prefer speed sharp cause it is 10x easier to get and people call me names about it. whatever.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:04 am

Of course you can get better sets with normal, crafted armors with certain talismans like Edgemaster+4 OOO, which can give you:

Honed Blade
Challenger+2
Earplugs
Critical Eye+2
Razor Sharp

Honed Blade
Razor Sharp
Earplugs
Explosive Trapper
Status+2

but I think relic armors are still decent and interesting to work with. Not to mention great def.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 pm

And of course there is a set I kind of thought would be cool to have using Relic armor + Relic weapon.

Honed Blade
Iron Wall
Edge Lore
+ whatever my talisman can fit in

So split up, that's the skills:
Sharpness +1
Razor Sharp
Mind's Eye
Attack Up "L"
Defense Up "L"
Iron Skin
Plus maybe a skill like Focus if I get a good enough talisman.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:46 pm

With 841 defense (using a defense relic weapon), I'm not complaining here. Plenty of good skills, plenty of defense for me. Maybe I'll try to experiment with Relics, but they're just so much more annoying and unreliable and finicky to get everything perfect for when their advantages are far less compared to weapons.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Trying to level up a GQ with Oroshi kirin and Yain garuga......Really get tired Of yian Garugas crap.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Firpi wrote:
Trying to level up a GQ with Oroshi kirin and Yain garuga......Really get tired Of yian Garugas crap.

Yeah, I have so far made it all the way to HR 117 without fighting more than two. Are they really annoying?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next