Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Funny I worte a nice paragraph on a random i had last night... and the page timed out. So at least i am already in the complaint topic lol.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Firpi wrote:
Funny I worte a nice paragraph on a random i had last night... and the page timed out. So at least i am already in the complaint topic lol.
ah
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Why does everyone just want to do Gogmagioz at G3? That is 90%+ of the G3 rooms. I just want to hunt G3 stuff!
That is because you can't specify Gogmazios on G3. His name only appears if you set the room to "Special" rank, which you can't do until you beat Gogmazios and get G Crown rank. As such, people are stuck making a non-specific G3 room to get a team for their Urgent.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Oh I see you're spamming the blast arc shot

*kick*
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:30 am

MetaMarx wrote:
Oh I see you're spamming the blast arc shot

*kick*

I'm glad I don't play with MetaMarx. It seems to me that all he does is picks on things people do and then kicks them. I'd undoubtedly get kicked because of something I do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 am

I only kick people when they ask to do something else in a room I labelled not what they just asked to do (because it clearly means they don't want to do that thing), and when people have horrible defence (I'm talking like <600) for a l140 guild quest. Or, if they triple cart. How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:02 am

I'm sorry I can't post my hundreds of enjoyable hunts in the complaint thread.

I mostly kick people who have no clue what they're doing (definition of that depends on rank). Like why would someone have no skills and be extremely disruptive to the team in g rank. Then of course I'll kick the rude dudes and leeches. I never kick someone before I do at least one quest with them... well unless they are rude or try to join the quest with some garbage equipment.

Anyways, out of all the MH games I've played online, I think I've already seen more leeches in 4U than I have any of the others games
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:36 am

I started a room to run the Apex Tidal Najarala quest earlier today. A random G1 person came in and started begging me to come with him to the regular Guild Hall to help him beat Fatalis...

In other news, I ran a quest with a random Lance user who spammed the dash attack, regardless of what everyone else was doing... Ruined so many good combos on knocked down monsters.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:15 am

I rarely have to kick people, once i starte trying to give them advice on how to better themselves they leave.
With this new generation it is rare for one to stick around and listen to my whiny words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:29 am

Firpi wrote:
I rarely have to kick people, once i starte trying to give them advice on how to better themselves they leave.
With this new generation it is rare for one to stick around and listen to my whiny words of wisdom.  

I do that if it doesn't take 20 minutes to do. Example: someone with no armor skills

Especially in a g-rank room when I'm expecting to make some progress, not waste my time.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Vortiene wrote:
Firpi wrote:

I do that if it doesn't take 20 minutes to do. Example: someone with no armor skills

Especially in a g-rank room when I'm expecting to make some progress, not waste my time.

Oh yeah for sure, I saw a guy who was in G-Rank and had a mix of high rank gear, no skills. He said it was because it looked cool
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:20 pm

10 Gogmagioz attempts, 1 success, and one cart on my end... how are all these people getting to G3??

Still no success finishing my own Urgent. Thinking of just soloing this one as well...
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 pm

After doing so many 140 guild quests ranging from teostra to shagaru magala to apex joe, I've learned to be very picky when picking up randoms for them if my hunting group lacks a player. Especially if its 2 people. Group composition can make a huge difference between below 6-7 minute shagaru magala runs where he is absolutely destroyed by 3 gunners and we have a very high success rate, no deaths and super fast farm runs... and 10-15 minute runs where we triplecart in the end because that evade+3 lancer doesn't know how to press "iwin" dodge button or that sns user stood in ground pound twice in a row. In short, 2/12 magalas finished within many agonizing hours of gameplay. My standard is on the higher end yes, but so are the quest skill requirements, so I don't take those full grand mizuha GS users with no actual GS skills to such quests, when good GS sets with all the skills they need are very easy to make as soon as they reach G3.

Then there's all those star knight dudes who jump into our cities after every 4th hunter that shamequits after doublecarting, whom we kick because hackers or their cousins are not welcome. Star knight set is pretty damn popular too, which makes me kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Well to be fair, Star Knight armor is pretty ridiculously good. Rodeo God, Challenger +2, Edge Lore, easily gemmed in Sharpness +1, and still has slots to spare. Sucks that people are hacking it, but I can't wait for it to come out.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Well to be fair, Star Knight armor is pretty ridiculously good. Rodeo God, Challenger +2, Edge Lore, easily gemmed in Sharpness +1, and still has slots to spare. Sucks that people are hacking it, but I can't wait for it to come out.

This ^

I'm definitively going to be making it once it comes out. With a good enough talisman, I could get Sharpness +1 and AuXL on there. And with an even better talisman (Like Handicraft +6, Attack +11, 000) I could get Bombardier on it too.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Crystalis wrote:

This ^

I'm definitively going to be making it once it comes out. With a good enough talisman, I could get Sharpness +1 and AuXL on there. And with an even better talisman (Like Handicraft +6, Attack +11, 000) I could get Bombardier on it too.

I'm going to be using my Destroyer +10 OOO talisman to get Rodeo God, Challenger +2, Edge Lore, Sharpness +1, Partbreaker, and Rock Steady. :p
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Crystalis wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Crystalis wrote:

This ^

I'm going to be using my Destroyer +10 OOO talisman to get Rodeo God, Challenger +2, Edge Lore, Sharpness +1, Partbreaker, and Rock Steady. :p

Wow, that's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 am

I tried hunting Crimson Fatalis with some randoms (I needed one more eye to make a Rare 10 weapon for an Award). One of the randoms had a Star Knight set and Insect Glaive. He did not knock Fatalis over successfully even once, despite mounting him several times... The one time that I managed to mount him, I knocked him over easily.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:56 pm

th8827 wrote:
I tried hunting Crimson Fatalis with some randoms (I needed one more eye to make a Rare 10 weapon for an Award). One of the randoms had a Star Knight set and Insect Glaive. He did not  knock Fatalis over successfully even once, despite mounting him several times... The one time that I managed to mount him, I knocked him over easily.

Perfect example of hacker's incompetency and more reasons to never play with them. :p

Despite having rodeo god, he still couldn't succesfully mount, which is quite sad.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Since I can see it mentioned in the last few posts, a heads up on Star Knight - you do not have to hack to get it. The Event Quest is already on cart and you can "download" it by rerouting where the game tries to get Event Quests from to the JP server. From there, anyone who goes on the quest with you can get the armour.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Samochan wrote:
th8827 wrote:
I tried hunting Crimson Fatalis with some randoms (I needed one more eye to make a Rare 10 weapon for an Award). One of the randoms had a Star Knight set and Insect Glaive. He did not  knock Fatalis over successfully even once, despite mounting him several times... The one time that I managed to mount him, I knocked him over easily.

Perfect example of hacker's incompetency and more reasons to never play with them. :p

Despite having rodeo god, he still couldn't succesfully mount, which is quite sad.

I agree. Although I also have tons of trouble toppling the C. Fatalis. When I mount it, it's up to the Fatalis whether or not I actually topple it. Sometimes it will just constantly roar and flail, making it impossible to actually topple.

1bighiccup wrote:
Since I can see it mentioned in the last few posts, a heads up on Star Knight - you do not have to hack to get it. The Event Quest is already on cart and you can "download" it by rerouting where the game tries to get Event Quests from to the JP server. From there, anyone who goes on the quest with you can get the armour.

I actually don't look down on most Star Knight armor users because of that fact.
They actually had to do the quest (maybe they leeched, maybe they didn't), unlike those other people using White Fatalis armor before they've gotten to G1.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 am

So... it is ok to knit-pick the TYPE of cheating?

The fact that they would willingly do a quest that is not available to the public in order to get advantages not available to others to me means they would also attempt other shortcuts if possible. Like duplicating items and such.

Morals aside though, if they are a good hunter, gear is secondary.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

It depends on your personal morals, honestly. Some people will kick any and all hackers, and if that's their mindset, then that's fine.

I personally will kick all monster-behavior hackers, as well as equipment hackers who have stuff before their rank, or stupidly impossible talismans. If they have legal sets and are excellent hunters, I'll mind less. If it doesn't affect the online hunting experience, what they do offline is up to them, they're just randoms that I probably won't see again. I'm not one to prolong my search for a full squad for a quest just because someone didn't want to invest as much time into the game.

Then again, this is assuming they aren't shitty hunters, which is the only reason I'll tolerate them. If they are, they can go piss off.

Samochan wrote:
th8827 wrote:

If I remember correctly, Mounting is just like other statuses. Every time you land a mounting blow (yellow flash on hit), it builds up until your group passes the mounting threshold, where the monster topples. Just like other statuses, it will decay over time, and it can build resistance with successive mounts. Crimson Fatalis has a high base mount resist.

He probably built up most of the mounting blows, and you just stole the last one. Though, for having Rodeo God, you should probably get at least two, not just one.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

I wouldn't kick a hacker for posting (currently)unobtainable quests.
In fact, I would love him/her forever.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Please for the love of god randoms...stop joining in on hunts with Chaos Gore weapons when you can't even catch a frenzy virus in the hunt...I don't care how much blunt raw it is has, it's an elder dragon, your negative affinity is killing your dps and wasting everyone elses time...then you have the gall to repeatedly triple cart...

Seriously starting to piss me off how retarded they are. Do bring Chaos Gore weapons to: Gore Magala, Chaos Gore, Shagaru, Frenzy, or Apex monsters....Don't bring it to normal monsters or Elder dragons...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next