Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am

The Offline Egg quests are so boring. I end up just killing the large monsters that spawn and then just run the eggs to the camp...gotta do EVERYTHING offline so I can get that damn Rainbow armor pigment though, figured I'd do the bullshit of egg quests first.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 pm

People wearing lr Gore set and fighting pink Ian -_-
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
The Offline Egg quests are so boring. I end up just killing the large monsters that spawn and then just run the eggs to the camp...gotta do EVERYTHING offline so I can get that damn Rainbow armor pigment though, figured I'd do the bullshit of egg quests first.

I don't really see aproblem with killing the large monsters before doing the actual quest... But yeah some of the things you have to do to get the things you want are a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 pm

yvz wrote:
"Since it's the main monster, it must be the best gear!"
must be swimming through their heads.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:57 am

TKMT wrote:
yvz wrote:
"Since it's the main monster, it must be the best gear!"
must be swimming through their heads.

Which in MOST other video games the logic is perfectly sound.

Thank you MH for not being perfectly sound.
Back to top Go down
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Alright, that last 6* wyvern egg quest is horrible. It was quick work getting rid of the rath-'s and delivering the first two eggs, but thanks to those damned remobras and long path back, the final egg took me an additional ten minutes or so to deliver. I'm pretty sure they took sniping lessons, because even zig-zagging, they managed to peg me with poison just before I got to the next area. That is the last egg quest, right? Ugh...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Two Najarala rare drops required for a single weapon? Hm... no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Azurei wrote:
Alright, that last 6* wyvern egg quest is horrible.  It was quick work getting rid of the rath-'s and delivering the first two eggs, but thanks to those damned remobras and long path back, the final egg took me an additional ten minutes or so to deliver.  I'm pretty sure they took sniping lessons, because even zig-zagging, they managed to peg me with poison just before I got to the next area.  That is the last egg quest, right? Ugh...

Pro Tip: Fish + Dairy for Felyne Lander, and take alternate jumping routes. Finished that quest in 5 Mins or less.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Beginning to think I should set "Don't attack the monster when someone is mounted!" as a shoutout because yeesh even some of the high rank folk haven't figured it out yet
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:39 am

MetaMarx wrote:
Beginning to think I should set "Don't attack the monster when someone is mounted!" as a shoutout because yeesh even some of the high rank folk haven't figured it out yet

Hmmm... I will consider that as my mounting shout.

Complaint: Having to do Guild quests, to unlock caravan quests...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm starting to see "You don't have enough zenny" or similar messages quite often now.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Seregios.
Rage by sipax

Spoilers regarding offline final boss:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Anyone else feeling hammer is still just doing a fraction of KO damage compared to Tri and MHFU? Maybe I just gotta get good with hammer again but idk, feels less powerful.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Yamatsu wrote:
Anyone else feeling hammer is still just doing a fraction of KO damage compared to Tri and MHFU? Maybe I just gotta get good with hammer again but idk, feels less powerful.

Don't think so. So far it hasn't taken me an absurd amount of hits to KO anything yet.

PSA: Monsters that move around a lot when mounted (Tigrex for example) can get you off by teleporting you to another area. Crafty bastards.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Sephastus wrote:

I was about to post the exact same thing.

It is by far my biggest complaint for MH4U. Why Capcom? Why couldn't you have left all of the Caravan quests unlock-able WITHOUT having to go the the guild hall? -_-
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:30 am

E&Troy wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

It is by far my biggest complaint for MH4U. Why Capcom? Why couldn't you have left all of the Caravan quests unlock-able WITHOUT having to go the the guild hall? -_-

..I deleted ALL the guild quests I have on my query cause I thought they're useless till I found out today that you need to do them in order to unlock those mysterious 6* caravan quests.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:32 am

By my rate with Zinogre Claw+, I'll have to hunt Zinogre 10 more times to get the armor....
1 per quest... lol damn it.

This is including claw breaks.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Not sure if anyone has noticed.. but many of the areas in the game are the same ones shared with just a few changes.. Like lava instead of water or snow where there wasn't snow.. Anyone else notice this.

Most notable is the volcano are being the same as the first area you hunt in.. even the map is the exact same layout. only difference is as I said lava instead of water.

It kind of make it seem like they ran out of ideas or put so much into every other aspect of the game they didn't have the time making individual areas.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 pm

MHWF wrote:
Not sure if anyone has noticed.. but many of the areas in the game are the same ones shared with just a few changes.. Like lava instead of water or snow where there wasn't snow.. Anyone else notice this.

Most notable is the volcano are being the same as the first area you hunt in.. even the map is the exact same layout. only difference is as I said lava instead of water.

It kind of make it seem like they ran out of ideas or put so much into every other aspect of the game they didn't have the time making individual areas.

Not sure if I am being trolled by MHWF....

If you did the Caravan storyline, you would notice that you are going in and hunting the monsters that STOPPED the lava-flow in the zone. It is the exact same zone, that you made lava-ish.

Complaint: I absolutely HATE the fact that mini-monsters are much better at annoying you than ever before. They have an innate sense of irony, and use their powers of avoidance spectacularly well.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:15 pm

yvz wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

..I deleted ALL the guild quests I have on my query cause I thought they're useless till I found out today that you need to do them in order to unlock those mysterious 6* caravan quests.

Actually, Sephastus and I were talking about the online/local mulitplayer quests (The ones you do at the guild hall.) and not the guild quests themselves. So don't feel bad for deleting any of your guild quests. However, you can get some pretty nice gear from those quests...
I made a set that had Honed Blade from doing those quests. And I could have made it while I was still low rank too.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:42 pm

I see. I thought I messed up or something cause I've never done any guild quests so far and stopped doing caravan quests when I unlocked crazy stupid love. I should try and finish offline this weekend and get some rusted weaps and arms. Quick question, can you gem rusted armors?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Is it bad that I've only done 7 expeditions?
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Why are Firecell stones hiding from me???
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:34 pm

MHWF wrote:
Not sure if anyone has noticed.. but many of the areas in the game are the same ones shared with just a few changes..

It may seem hat way if you didn't play the offline.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:51 pm

yvz wrote:
I see. I thought I messed up or something cause I've never done any guild quests so far and stopped doing caravan quests when I unlocked crazy stupid love. I should try and finish offline this weekend and get some rusted weaps and arms. Quick question, can you gem rusted armors?

Yes, but only once you reach Harth, and only after you get some story done. The people who polish rusted armor are the ones who can gem. You cannot remove decorations already on the rusted stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next