Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob3636
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostHi all

yo guys i'm bob from EU, i'd like to play with someone soon ^^ cya! TrollJho
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hi all :: Comments

Re: Hi all
Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:39 am by Sephastus
Welcome, and see you in a few hours.

Look for the MHWiki rooms if you want to play with forum goers, or make your own room with the same name.
Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:07 pm by Verity19
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I might be able to join people online over the weekend, since I'll be home and have wi-fi that allows 3DS's onto it (don't have the game at the moment since I have to get that while home, because pre-ordering and currently being at a university). Depends on what my siblings and I decide to do on 4U this weekend.

I do hope you find a good group to hunt with soon, though. We have some great hunters here on the forum, so I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a good group if you stick around here cat
Post on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:09 am by Topsmoker420
hello. I was wondering in the wiki if someone could link the monsters to their weapons that they can make. I didn't check if it is for the armor or not. its for the monster hunter 4 ultimate monsters. it would be more helpful so if you are looking at the weapon you could jump straight to the monster you want to hunt.
Post  by Sponsored content

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: