Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm farming gore for his feelers in order to get the stupid faulds for the stupid sharp +1/speed sharpening mixed set... I know I have a 15% of getting them with a capture, but I get so mad at him sometimes that I just kill him to make myself feel better.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Capped 7 Najaralalalalalala and still no beaks. Guess I'll try farming Gore for his feels
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Just beat the Apex Seregios. I'm loving the Seregios weapons so much. It's Swax is so powerful, plus I don't need to sharpen it very often.

By the way, are 10* caravan quests G rank?

EDIT - The Seregios Swax is like the Ceadeed Axe in MH3U. So much raw damage + Power Phial.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:13 pm

fight on the boat.... not with with stock V.Prey Armor!! ALMOST OHKO! guess i better get better armor and upgrade it.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:15 pm

I went and killed some monsters. I picked mushrooms and mined.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm

MHWF wrote:

TrollJho That's it everyone, you can go home. That's the whole game! TrollJho
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Firpi wrote:
MHWF wrote:

Yep, that's it. Done here. Nothing more to see xD

On a more serious note, noticed a lot of people mentioning Gore Magala feelers, so I thought I'd throw it out there that a good way to up your chances of getting them is to break Gore's horns while it's enraged, from what I've heard when I was online this weekend and from the older of my two younger brothers.
Also, is the Palico's level cap still twenty like it was in Unite? I never played Unite, but Google brought up a link about that when I tried searching for the 4U level cap for them. I have one at twenty now and am wanting to know so I can decide whether or not to switch them out for another one.

Also, defeated a Gore Magala in Expedition for my first time and carved a plate from it... Well blank
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Firpi wrote:
MHWF wrote:

Yep, that's it. Done here. Nothing more to see xD

On a more serious note, noticed a lot of people mentioning Gore Magala feelers, so I thought I'd throw it out there that a good way to up your chances of getting them is to break Gore's horns while it's enraged, from what I've heard when I was online this weekend and from the older of my two younger brothers.
Also, is the Palico's level cap still twenty like it was in Unite? I never played Unite, but Google brought up a link about that when I tried searching for the 4U level cap for them. I have one at twenty now and am wanting to know so I can decide whether or not to switch them out for another one.

Also, defeated a Gore Magala in Expedition for my first time and carved a plate from it... Well blank

Well, there is an achievement award for having a level 30 Palico... so I am going to venture to say, that there isn't a level 20 cap, at least by the end of the game. Notably, the level 30 palico award is in the "G" rank awards list.

Journal: Done with all the level 1-5 Caravan quests, and working on the 6 stars. Some pretty darn interesting encounters I must say... I am wondering if they are really meant for a low rank to complete. Enough said without spoilers :-P
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Well, there is an achievement award for having a level 30 Palico... so I am going to venture to say, that there isn't a level 20 cap, at least by the end of the game. Notably, the level 30 palico award is in the "G" rank awards list.

'k, then it looks like the Palico's remaining on the team. I haven't looked up achievements for 4U yet, so I had no idea there was an award for a level thirty one :/
Thank you cat
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Farming gypceros to make Baroth armor..... probably should have reseached a bit better, it is immune to shock traps. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

'k, then it looks like the Palico's remaining on the team. I haven't looked up achievements for 4U yet, so I had no idea there was an award for a level thirty one :/
Thank you cat

I'll go ahead and double confirm that you can get past level 20. I have two Palicos with me that are over level 20. And I haven't had to do anything special to get past level 20 either.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 am

Quentin wrote:
I'm farming gore for his feelers in order to get the stupid faulds for the stupid sharp +1/speed sharpening mixed set... I know I have a 15% of getting them with a capture, but I get so mad at him sometimes that I just kill him to make myself feel better.

Keep in mind Gaijin on his own tumbler mentioned he made an error in that set, in order to get speed sharpening on that set you will need a 2 slot talisman.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Keep in mind Gaijin on his own tumbler mentioned he made an error in that set, in order to get speed sharpening on that set you will need a 2 slot talisman.

Checking out that set, you can get Sharpness +1 and Speed Sharpening without the use of a talisman. Assuming you are using the Ceanataur helm, Gore chest, Ceanataur arms, Gore waist and any leggings that do Torso Up that is.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:12 am

E&Troy wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Checking out that set, you can get Sharpness +1 and Speed Sharpening without the use of a talisman. Assuming you are using the Ceanataur helm, Gore chest, Ceanataur arms, Gore waist and any leggings that do Torso Up that is.

Ah, my bad, thought you meant the Gore mixed set for high rank. Cause that one he made an error on but with a 2 slot charm you still get it.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:57 am

Guys if you want beak from Najarala, you have to break his face and back for a chance. Also, make sure to get the shining, that a chance as well. I farm up 4 beak in 6 quest and all of them were slay. Anyways, Finally reach Zinogre, S. Queen, Los and Frenzy Tigerex. My current armor is the mix cent with Gore set.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 am

G Rank acquired. I am now a G1 Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:47 pm

After finishing all but one of the other six star quests currently available to me, I finally decided to go to Dundorma last night to get started on that. Hoping to finish that all up quickly, though it just depends on how many quests it's got to throw at me.

Also, I may have been more amused than I should have been last night when a Tigrex failed three times to climb up a vertical wall to try to get me... Was confused the first time, thinking maybe something happened to hinder its ability to get up to me, but I stayed on the edge and watched it try again two more times. Was really amusing for me x3
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Desire Sensor seems to be targeting Rathalos big-time lately.

A dozen LR Los hunts to get a miserable Tail, and now the game refuses to give me a Rathalos Ruby, while 3 Rathian Rubies are sitting in my inventory as I type. UUUUUURRRGH.

In other news, got an absolutely ridiculous Ice Atk+13 Stamina+5 talisman, and I made a set out of it - Icicle Daggers, Zamtrios from the waist up, Chrome Metal Coil for Torso Up, and Gypceros Greaves with a Stamina gem, all gving me Ice Atk+3 (from 300 Ice to 430) and Marathon Runner. It's the ultimate Ice DPS build.
Zinogre had better run. Very far away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Still can't get a S Magala Plate, for my Gore/Sham Magala Mix set (Sharp +1, Frenzy, Spirit), so decided to do a Blos/Magala/Ura Set.

Helm/Body, Diablos
Arms - S Magala
Waist - G Magala
Feet - Uragan

Skills: Sharp +1, Gemmed for Critical Draw, +Additional skills with Tali & Gems. Pretty good low rank Great-Sword set.

Doing High Ranked quests to unlock the remaining Low Ranked quests (does that even make sense, lol).
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Doing High Ranked quests to unlock the remaining Low Ranked quests (does that even make sense, lol).

You can unlock some of the LR quests by doing HR ones?

That "Crazy Stupid Love" quest is still eluding me... Why? All I want is to fight the HR Gore Magala before going online. Is that too much to ask for (Does that quest even exist?)?

Back on-topic: I just unlocked Fatalis in my Caravan quests. I've heard people talk about him from other MHs. I've never fought him before however.
Is he hard? What weapon/element should I use?
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Rath soul helm, Garuga s mail, Garuga s vambracers, Rath soul coil, Rath soul greaves. 10 expert, 11 razor sharp, 13 earplugs, 1xOOO 2xOO 2xO sockets.

I want this... so badly. Easily gemmed for crit eye +2, hg earplugs, razor sharp with still 2x OO sockets left + wep socket + talisman I could play with. I use hammers, dual, longsword and kinsect so this would be perfect for me. Also only rare mat seems to be los ruby x2. But those seem to rain from skies these days (pun not intended). And I could substitute the helm which needs rubies with Najarala Helm s if needed for a bit.

Too bad that yian garuga is a research monster... *sighs loudly* So how do I get a high rank yian garuga?

Well low rank garuga also works but... upgrading it to high rank prolly not possible without high rank garuga parts too.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 am

Got Ceanataur armor.
Woot.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:10 am

GET REKT, DAH'REN MOHRAN!
Duo'd! 15 minutes! No Dragonator!
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 am

Right, made myself a super gathering set with low rank leather, iron belt + Butterfly Brachia. With gathering +10 talisman I got gathering god, divine whim and speed gatherer.

However I am confused, just how many hard armor spheres would I have to use to upgrade it to high rank? o_o
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:08 am

Finally got a new3DS so I can actually continue to play this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next