Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:57 am

Ahh. so able to play, but not abel to get enough time unbothered to actually be able to play online. So i STILL havent been able to beat Gore for my G3 permit... ARGH!!

A few hours later:
In a few months I got really rusty. I chose a water weapon to fight Nerscylla, when the fight just doesn't feel right i looked up Nerscylla. Its weak to Thunder, and water has ZERO effect....
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:55 am

Finally!!! Solo'd my G2 Gore Urgent!! G3 Permit YEAH!!!.

annd the are all running right over me. Time to git gud again. Wish i could access internet with my DS at work.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Is it actually ok, that i keep posting after myself??

Finally beat Chameleos Caravan Quest. He was actually rather easy, just a grind. Lo and behold it was a Silver crown large , Woohoo!! Unfortunatly got like 12 dragon blood and like one fine hide and horn.. booo.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

I believe that as long as its not in the same day without proper reason, you can post as many times after yourself as you want.

I haven't been updating this post, but I will just say that I have Finally done everything that I can do solo with Fiona and her cat Cake. I started doing the Guild Hall up to Rank 4, and I now have a full Crimson Fatalis Set. It's not as impressive as my Golden Rathian set, but it does look badass.

Once I get all I can get from HR4, I will go for G Rank, and get her some cool looking armor before I retire them all and go to Generations :-D

I think it might be a good idea to set up some online hunts for us forum goers for Generations. Hmm... I will set up a post.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:15 pm

RAJANG!!!!! FFFUUUUUUUUUU RAAAAAJANG!!!

HOW!!!??? does anyone find this horrible monster any fun?
at 700def he still takes 3/4 of my life just by walking... WALKING!!! WTF!?
He leaps and attacks me for an insta kill before i am done with the roar reaction animation.
I have broken my bank trying to accomplish thie Bad HAir Rajang. Between items and quest fees..... this is ridiculous. Tis the only monster other than Jho that has given me this much of a problem.
Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Mad by vort Mad by vort Mad by vort Mad by vort Very Sad by Kasumi Very Sad by Kasumi Very Sad by Kasumi

Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:03 pm

And it feels that much better when you finally get it. ^_^

Keep at it, you will learn it. A little hint. When he does his air raid attack, if you are moving, the first 2 will not hit you, but the third one comes so quick after the second, that you can't move far enough away to avoid it. So panic dive it. He has a different set of moves while enraged than when normal, and he always does 3 air raids when enraged while only 2 in normal mode. If he goes super sajin 2, he will try to throw the whole stage at you (literally). Even if you are behind him, he will still jump back and get you. Either you have to be far enough away, or you have to panic dive it. Finally, there is his "torero" (bullfight) mode, where he will charge you. He will always do either Left, right -> homing, or right, left, Right. This is very important, because to avoid these charges, you will have to move TOWARDS him, and to his left, or right, depending on how he started.

The Rajang, just like the Deviljho, is designed to kill those who are afraid of it... meaning, those to try to get AWAY from it. That is why it is fun to read about people who still haven't figured that out. Best way to avoid getting hit by the Rajang, is to go towards him, and to his side. You will see soooooo many openings once you start doing that, that it will feel like he is that much easier... he isn't btw... but it will FEEL easier, lol.

I love the Rajang, because I hate the Rajang. He is still one of those monsters that you feel accomplished when you do a successful hunt.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 am

Still no luck with the Rajang. I have finally gotten my silver crown and almost immediatly unlocked MTiggy, then farmed him for a few hours and made his armor and maxed my Grisaxe.

I cant find an armor I like with Ice resistance. At least not one that is easy to make.
Its funny I have 7 sets and 6 are weak to Ice, the 7th is Lagombi X... which cant take a hit from a Ukanlos Very Sad by Kasumi

So I am kinda Stuck on what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Me and a friend decided to revisit the game and start clearing the quests that we haven't so far. giggles were had, cries of agony and a lot of wrekt monsters :3
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 9:48 am

MushroomMancer is such an underrated skill!!!

10Max potions, 10 dash juices, eat any shroom you find for positive results!!
This is an INCREDIBLE ability.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

SO Ive been steadily finishing off ALL quests, and trying to get all teh awards. the 7*Missions are Ridculous! solo.

I have REALLY REEEALLLLLYYYYY Gotten to HATE Rage by sipax HATE Mad by vort HATE Very Sad by Kasumi Iodrome and Ioprey. Their Poison last FOREVER! and the game is trying to tell me that a BROOM STICK is just as tough as freaking TELEPHONE POLE
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

Hiya Firpi. As you progress in stars, the monsters become more reactive, instead of pro-active like at the beginning of the game. What that means is that they will purposefully wait a few seconds to allow you to go in for a strike, and then move away to do their counter.

It is important to note this change into the high-rank quests. Because on top of this, once you reach G rank, all monsters get an additional attack, and most "combo" hits, get an additional component to them. IOW, the monsters get harder.

Best thing to do, is to strike the monster at the moment they attack, re sheath, and wait for another opening. Once you know their new patterns, you will not have to re sheath, and instead can just go to where the monster will be and continue from there.

In other news, My Fionna has done the Caravaneer's challenge.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:29 pm

I completely under stand that there are new patterns and attacks. What really upsets me it's that an anorexic monster like the iodrome is able to take shots just like the zinogre I'm fighting. Or the Ioprey that get up 7 times even though I'm attacking them with waxglare wand. It's add if when someone was coding their stats they forgot to carry a 1 on the Io-types.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:57 pm

^_^ I would love to see what type of Dromes you are fighting. They seem to die off very quickly. They only have 2 body parts: Head (really weak), and body (not as weak). If you focus your attacks on the head, and/or mount them once or twice, they go down rather quickly.

I do hate their poison though. I have learned to keep antidotes and dung bombs with me at all times after one too many encounters with a Deviljho/Rajang who were hellbent on eating me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37