Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)

Go down 
+7
th8827
E&Troy
Firpi
Sephastus
Crystalis
InstaCakes
DarkFallinRain
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Empty
PostSubject: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:40 am

So..i just got the g rank a few days ago online. So far i usually kill things in one go or two,but lately there a monster i have yet to beat. I was wondering, whats your worst monster to go against,and which one do you hate the most,and why? For me

Worst:Rajang, since im too scared to go near him in rage mode

Hated:Gold Rathian, since it needs a high level of sharpness and the poison is just..ugh..
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:06 am

Worst for me would probably be Teostra.

Most hated? Shah bleeping Dalamadur. Rrrgh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:08 am

Worst: Rajang, stay STILL FOR ONCE! D:

Hated: Black Diablos. This will never change. Never. *shakes fist while trying to run around and chase it down*
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am

It might sound funny... but the Najarela is both my worst and most hated monster. All others are fine, but that stupid snake coil... HATE IT (Yes, I know you can dive out of it... that is not the point though).
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:58 am

Rajang man...i cant express how mad he gets me...He dosent stay still,does alot of damage, and all of his moves happen to be unpredictable for me...I find akantor easier and heck, even the other monsters i fought so far like teostra, kushala daora, and even ukanlos yet they all arent as hard as rajang.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:23 am

Why do so many people not like Rajang... I used to gun him in MHFU. His moves are like a bull fight. You have to dodge INTO his right hand side. I will see if I can find a good video of the technique.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:47 am

Rajan DS or SnS and I didnt have to many problems with him. Anything else and he ate me alive.

Worst: Brute Tigrex due to his ability to just spam his huge AOE roar. If it wasnt for his ability to do it after any move he would be a pushover.

Hated: Rathian. Examples: GET THE F*** DOWN HERE!!! There are no F'n ledges to jump off to hit you! GET THE F*** DOWN HERE!!! How the hell did that hit me BEHIND YOU!!?? GET THE F*** DOWN HERE!!! Roar, Fireball, Charge, Fireball, Dead..... WTF!!!! GET THE F*** DOWN HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Gold rathian is even worst, since you need like white or purple sharpness to pierce her. not only that,she does more damage, has the poison moves of pink rathian, and the fire....I cant even,i just hate her..alot.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:09 pm

DarkFallinRain wrote:
Gold rathian is even worst, since you need like white or purple sharpness to pierce her. not only that,she does more damage, has the poison moves of pink rathian, and the fire....I cant even,i just hate her..alot.
Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos counterintuitively have harder heads than body/legs. If you focus your attacks on their heads, it will bounce off, and not be as effective.

Focus on the body/legs.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm

My worst monster would probably also be Rajang/Furios Rajang. Like Sephastus said, we just need to learn it's moves and where to roll and stuff like that. But at the moment, I'm just awful at it.

Hated: This is more of a quest than just the monster. That Triple Tigrex arena quest. Trying to solo that is enough to make anyone go insane. Especially when you're trying to solo it in under 20 minutes. As if one charging Tigrex wasn't enough. Let's make that TWO of them!
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks for the tips. The hardest quest i have faced in any mh game, happens to be the double diablos quest from mh3. The fact that theres two diablos in the arena, you can guess that it would be very annoying,and to top that off, you need to capture them. But if theres a dual furious rajang quest, dear lord...You know what i find weird though....the fact that people i know think deviljho is worst,yet i can solo deviljho with ease.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Funny, in Tri and 3U Deviljho was my brick wall. I could not beat him solo. Couldnt, couldnt couldnt. And even in teams it was rare for me to have a victory. Not so in 4U. He is difficult but i can do it.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Hardest: I just can't seem to solo G Rank Zinogre without being carted within the first minute, even with Lightning-resistant, high-def armor.

Worst: Tetsucabra, and his subspecies. They are not hard. I just don't like fighting them.

With that being said, I have not tried G Rank Elder Dragons yet.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Yian Garuga.

STOP. MOVING. STOP. ROARING.

That or Teostra, so far.

Maybe I need to try a more mobile weapon.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:53 am

Yeah, yain Garuga falls in with tigrex, they are like big babies, all they do is run around angry Screaming.

On the other hand, once I got Earplugs, Yian Garuga was a joke. Free hits all day. same with Khezu.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 am

Worst: Furious rajang/Apex rajang, by far. So scary. :< I can tackle lv140 shagaru magalas, teostras, apex joes and the likes but... rajang still takes the cake in being the scariest, deadliest monster alive.

Hated: Ukanlos. I very much still dislike his stupid burrow move.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Samochan wrote:
Hated: Ukanlos. I very much still dislike his stupid burrow move.

Run backwards diagonally, giving the circle a wide berth. It may seem at one point like his ice is on top of you, but you won't be in the hitbox. Once he passes you, tighten the circle a lot more, and you'll go by him easy.

Once I learned how, I haven't ever been hit by that attack.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Teostra..i think its funny when i fight him since he likes to blow up at random times,but other then that,he's alright to me. Another monster i happen to like yet hate happens to be Seregios. I like his design,theme,moves, and everything but the pure fact that he can one shot me in my g rank armor when he is in rage mode.

I forgot, Black Gravios happen to be hard when i first fought him a couple of times. All he does is spam the beam, and the fire gas move.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:04 pm

DarkFallinRain wrote:
I forgot, Black Gravios happen to be hard when i first fought him a couple of times. All he does is spam the beam, and the fire gas move.

How are you supposed to get around this? I run up unsheathe attack (GS), roll, and get hit with the fire, every time.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
DarkFallinRain wrote:

How are you supposed to get around this? I run up unsheathe attack (GS), roll, and get hit with the fire, every time.

Not to mention his 30 minute long roar.... ohhhhh.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:40 pm

since I used Gs rarely,i just run around alot until he is staggered or after he uses his slam attack.Hes easier now,since i have a great insect staff.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Oh yea.. g-rank black gravi. Shoots lazer beams while walking and buffs out gas. :/ And his head is just a wee bit too high for kinsect to buff red from via conventional means to boot, even if one glaive is like a must have on him. >_<
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:48 pm

G rank black Gravi... 12 trips in a row with a Water Relic longsword with Partbreaker and he's dead sub 4...
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Hated: Furious Rajang

Worst: Furious Rajang

He uses his beam to much when your far away :'( As well his hit range is insane!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:23 pm

XenonFrost wrote:
Hated: Furious Rajang

Worst: Furious Rajang

He uses his beam to much when your far away :'( As well his hit range is insane!

I personally find his beam a great move for the hunter as it's not hard to avoid if you're watching the Rajang, and you can get in extra hits if you're up close to it.

The moves I hate the most are it's zig-zag moves and it's sudden hop-back-kill-you-half-way attack that gets me far too often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)   FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOE for Mh4(Hated and Worst Monster)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next