Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Blade Master Relic armor? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Blade Master Relic armor? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blade Master Relic armor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icowa
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Blade Master Relic armor? Empty
PostSubject: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 pm

as per title, how do you go about getting these armor sets?

I can't find in in google.. ;p
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:55 pm

I assume you're playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate...

I'm sure you're familiar with Guild Quests, the relics are dependent on the bias and type of monster you're hunting in a certain quest; like relic weapons, the armour is decided by the monster, and the series/armour bias defined in the quest parameters.

Some sets, e.g. Deathstench require you to hunter different types of monsters, to get all the parts/pieces, and I'm sure you know, the higher level the GQ, the better chance of you getting Beshackled armour, which will yield the best drops if you're lucky enough.

I've personally never hunted for the armour, I've always gone for the weapons, but I'm sure there's others here that can help you in more detail, and maybe provide you with a chart, of which relic skin, comes from which monsters, and the bias to go for...
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:13 am

hmm, i would have to go check out GQ then..

i'm trying to make an armor set with specific skills and there is this website that shows the armor u need to combo and some of these they show as "blade master relic body edge lore +5"

i'm not even sure how to look which GQ gives wat at the moment...
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:03 am

Yeah I recommend looking at Guild Quests, and if you have one you liked, level it to 136+ to get beshackled drops. Skills on armour sets are random... but you'll want a 3 slotted jewel for the edgelore+5 skill, (which the jewel is fixed to the armour as it's supposed to be unobtainable through normal means) along with the defense stats as well, getting the relic you want can take days, weeks, or months to farm for that perfect relic, but usually you'll find something that'll suffice.
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:30 am

great, now I can't beat hr *7 dah mohren...

I don't think my LS can carve his health down fast enough.
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 am

BTW, you know of any programs or websites that can provide better Armor set combo for skill settings?

would appreciate it if you can post up here so I can make some armor more suited to my quest.. thanks
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 am

I can help you on fight the Dah'ren if you need it, my timezone is UTC(GMT)+8, I live in Australia if that helps... Can arrange times to hunt on there.

AS for the programs, I could recommned Athena's ASS, and post a link, however, since it's not my software to distribute here, I might have to post a link elsewhere (not in a public environment).
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:56 am

ok, got it... nah, I wanna solo my way to prove myself I can do it..

I can do it on MH3u , I sure as hell gonna try and do it with 4u.

unfortunately, I'm seriously stuck on grudge matches, Can't S rank any of them and is currently stuck trying to finish three monsters, S.Zinogre, Deviljho and Brute Tigrex..

I have this feeling it is not possible to beat all these grudge matches solo.. Much less S rank solo..
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:10 pm

To S a grudgematch, you need a partner. It is "almost" impossible doing it solo. Most weapons will be unable to do it in proper time either, just because of its mechanics.

GL trying though... I don't think I am that patient.
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Yea, I figured as much..

I have this feeling that purposely did it so you "HAVE" to partner with another player.. to promote mulitplaying, to be honest.. while not a really bad idea, but it hits a serious blow to egotistically high pride dudes like me... LOL..

BTW, I'm new to the 3DS world (yea, I bought one just to play MH4U, and only MH4U)

can you add friends manually in the 3DS so you can search them out more easily for hunts and so forth..

BTW, TheLaw, I may take up your offer to hunt with you together, just to get past those damn grudge matches.. I want the piercing that gives Mind's Eye..
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Sure, let me know when you hit G Rank though, as only the G rank arena is worth farming A ranks on to get the earrings I have em on both of my characters
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:16 am

I'm can hit HR*7 missions now, that considered G rank?

Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:22 am

I thought you just need to clear all grudge matches with all weapons (rank not calculated) just to unlock the piercings?
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:14 am

Well considering the question for this topic is basically answered, and more of a meet up and hunt... I would like to advise you to maybe posting in this >subforum< for a hand/help when you need it.

You can also post about your hunting exploits in the journal if you wish to share.

There are other topics and subforms here as well, that aren't related purely to just monster hunter, as well as we have the forum chatbox, you can meet up with regular hunters there, and arrange dates/times to hunt with them as well.
Back to top Go down
icowa
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:20 am

Alrite, got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade Master Relic armor?   Blade Master Relic armor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blade Master Relic armor?
Page 1 of 1