Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:01 pm

See topic.

As I said, I just repelled Jhen Mohran in Rumble in the Great Desert a couple of hours ago.

I got my best armor set (Barroth U), my best Dragon element dual swords (Insectirippers), plenty of Mega Potions, Potions, Herbs, and Whetstones, and set out for the Great Desert.

I saw this as a siege - instead of searching for a single moment of victory, this was about running Jhennie out of steam and continually hitting her!

It just annoyed me that I merely ran her off - I WANT TO CARVE HER!

When do I get the chance to "rumble" with her until either she triple-carts me or I cause her to stop breathing?
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Gravios

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?   Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:55 am

In that very quest, but you need to do a certain amount of damage to kill rather than repel. Generally speaking unless you have late-game weapons you wont deal more damage than the cannon on the boat(which you need to do iirc). So the only thing you can do for now is keep advancing and get better weapons before you return for the kill. That was among the last quests in offline that I was able to clear too. And I was in G-rank equipment by the time I decided to go at it.

A good tip for soloing jhen mohran however is to get a pierce gunner-set and just give him two hundred new openings in his body.

Speed gathering is also a worthwhile skill to bring for that quest, believe it or not, since you can harvest the balista ammo faster and eating for felyne bombardier.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:57 am

OK - holding off for now.

Jhennie, you have merely received a stay of execution.

The eight star Village quests look like the same fights I've had before, but with the Brachydios added.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?   Today at 3:23 pm

Actually, that "stay of execution" has been cancelled.

A few days ago, I fought Rumble in the Great Desert again, and sent Jhennie to Tartarus (read your Greek mythology.)

Now, I am working on making some Rathalos S Gunner armor - all I need is that stupid Rathalos Plate and Rathalos Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?   Today at 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down

I just repelled Jhen Mohran - when do I fight her?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1