Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting thread - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting thread - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting thread

Go down 
+15
MetaMarx
Crystalis
Jojozityjo
th8827
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Un-Tan
Kanade
MHWF
Lucas
Chips
Phazon Xenomorph
Samochan
Sephastus
Tsunday
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsunday
Kelbi
Tsunday

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

Hunting thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

As of when I write this, I just brutally exterminated Glavenus by shoving my large stick up his pooper multiplied by a thousand bolts coated with the most piquant acid and searing stuff I could find in order to extort as much agony as possible to ensue his demise for my own yield in order to savagely skin him to decorate my new assegai.

Mizutani and Astalos were the best fights I've had in years. It made my phallus crag firm.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:44 pm

hunted the event hyper silver los with squid n we cleared faster than i did with 2x randoms! squid worth 2 hunters confirmed!
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 am

Introduced one more friend to MH. Seems to be going well, He has 40+ hours of solo play time, and we did a good hour or so in the hub to get him HR2.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 am

So i finished off leveling my DreadKing to 10 and fully upgraded my armor to max. Leveled my Hellblade to 4 and have begun to make the SA and DB's. so glad to be through with Dread King, had so much trouble with randoms getting my last Lvl 8 ticket blank
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Omg i finally got my HR Restrictions removed, i can essentially do everything now! Huzzah! I immediately jumped to 101 after the urgent lol
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 10:08 am

lol, I am 101 as well. Don't know if I want to move away from that palindrome.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Seems like every time I think I have finished the village quests they throw another advanced in there. I guess its nice to be able to have access to lower HP High rank monsters though.

Maxed my Regios Hammer and working on final upgrades for Water IG (Ludroth somehow needs Regios parts?) and Regios GS + SA.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 pm

too bad you have to move through HR ranks instead of being able to stick to a number you like lol

and i feel you evahn, those village requests never end, ever, it seems lol
but i guess you are right, nice to have a solo version of HR monsters for when you cant get a team together for them.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Finished the quest line to unlock the Toka set and made all pieces except helm. I have that paired with Hayabusa for a nice element crit and regular crit set for my IG's. A very nice looking set indeed.

Working on getting the Agnak IG to have a good fire option to go with my Dragon and Water IG. Grr that means I need to get some dern Shogun Claw+, hate that dude.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:19 pm

finally got dreadqueen armor and swax to lv 10, such a nice set now. And wow, the hunters i had for the lv 10 dreadqueen mission, i swear they had to be on teamspeak or something, they were extremely coordinated and synchronized, braught down those rathians in no time. Felt good too cause i wasnt just some dumb random, i was actually complimenting the team and kicking some butt too. Was some good hunts with those guys.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:09 am

Man I really like using Prowler on Dead eye YG, it just seems to get owned by Boomerangs and it doesnt have attacks that can really impact me that much or that arent easy to avoid. I even have negate poison on my main prowler which just seems to be tailor made to fight this guy.

Still looking for my dream Prowler, if anyone has one(Assist) with the following skills I would love to get it from you!
Active
Emergency Retreat
Pit or Shock
Dung
Big Boomerang

Support
AUL
CUL
Earplugs
CUS
Boomerang Pro
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

I was fortunate enough to run across a DE Yian Garugua room that someone was using Choco and had the DLC Worlds Strongest cat, which he gave both to me! If anyone would like these cats let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 pm

well, i made a bunch of elemental piercing bowguns and got lagi r armor with element atk up and pierce up, which i really hope stacks on those P.Element internal shots in the guns, it seems like it does, i hardly get to run out of internal ammo in groups before the thing dies.

Though Lagi R is just stand in, i kinda really want Akantor R armor for gunner. It seems to have decent skills for gun, and i can charm/gem in recoil down. Hate recoil, it's my death sometimes lol
Other than that, im really not sure what skills to go for to optimized gun usage lol
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:40 am

killed a bunch of yian garugas to get teh 40 kill title (Wolf) dakingindanorf!!!
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:35 pm

I got my akantor R gunner armor and the akantor cannon, rather enjoying that set up. Now if only i can get a Recoil +5 OOO talisman, or even a Reload+5(or higher)OOO talisman lol

or hell, even a good atk or expert talisman lol
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:42 am

Is the most reliable way to farm for top tier charms the Sakura Method via Coal Hearted?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 pm

My friend just broke HR... and I told him about MHXX... He was pretty happy.

Not sure how I feel about it... and not sure if it will be called MH GenX or MH Double Generations... or MH ReGen... or just, MHGenU.

Hmmm... or MH34

(I wonder how many will get it).
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 pm

I feel a little conflicted that they would release the G version so quickly after the current. I hope that I can transfer my character to XX since I am not all that keen to redo all the low rank junk again like from Tri to MH3U.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 pm

god i dont want a new mh already, mhg isnt even done really, let alone do i even wanna go through the god aweful rng system of the damn charms, there needs to be a better way to get charms, or kill off most of the rng, like instead of making things drop from 1-6, just make it drop from 5-6 instead, cause the lesser stuff is basically worthless, so fix it lol
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm

muh bodeh is rdy for dabou ex I can see you!
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:21 am

So far the Jap Version will be out on March 18. The US version hasn't been confirmed, but they did state that you would be able to transfer your MHGen Characters to the new game.

So you at least will not have to restart.

the new monster seems very interesting too. Looks like a fusion of a Rathalos, Nargakuga and a Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 pm

the new monster made me think ... Deviant Gore Magala .. XD

And, you can transfer char data? that would be friggin awesome, that would tip me towards getting it then. Though I must wonder, how exactly does transfering char data go? Does just your gear tranfer over along with name and cats. OR is it a progress thing, like HR and name goes over, or .. what, idk how it works lol

i hope it's gear, i seriously do not wanna go through that broken ass charm rng farming bs again >,>
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:57 am

Jojozityjo wrote:
the new monster made me think ... Deviant Gore Magala .. XD

And, you can transfer char data? that would be friggin awesome, that would tip me towards getting it then. Though I must wonder, how exactly does transfering char data go? Does just your gear tranfer over along with name and cats. OR is it a progress thing, like HR and name goes over, or .. what, idk how it works lol

i hope it's gear, i seriously do not wanna go through that broken ass charm rng farming bs again >,>

Pretty sure everything transfers over, like how it did for MH4 to 4U for the Japanese players.

Also, with G rank, comes new greater charms to farm...

MonsterMiner XX
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
god i dont want a new mh already, mhg isnt even done really, let alone do i even wanna go through the god aweful rng system of the damn charms, there needs to be a better way to get charms, or kill off most of the rng, like instead of making things drop from 1-6, just make it drop from 5-6 instead, cause the lesser stuff is basically worthless, so fix it lol

I was honestly hoping the announcement would just be for MH5 or something. Gen. G isn't what I want. I hate farming deviants, and the new upgrade system isn't as good.

I don't even know if I'll get XX, when I played X on my Japanese copy I didn't do high rank because I didn't want to burn myself out on it before the English release like I did 4G, so even if I transfer my X character I'll be low rank still. Might as well just wait for an English release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Urgh, just fought a gold crown large Hyper Plesi with my Prowler and it was so painful. Tail swipe radius is larger than even 3 dodge can get me away from but i need to be close to hit legs with my boomerangs. I definitely hate fighting monsters that stand on two legs and are tall with prowlers.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 11:52 am

Plesi with prowler is how I learned to block. That monster is sooooo open after a prowler block, you can go to town with 2 full combos and still have time to do your next block and continue.

As for Hyper Plesi... not sure. The infused attacks might eat away too much of the health per hit for that strat to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting thread   Hunting thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting thread
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next