Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Members: Please read post in "Member Introduction and Announcements" titled 'Forum Changes'. Thank you

Share | 

Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:41 am

See topic.

Also, is there some sort of monster or fight you would like to see in it, preferably a sort of monster or fight not used before?

I'd like a fight against something like a mega-sized Nibelsnarf; and part of the battle takes place inside the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Rathian

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch   Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm

If all other iterations of MH have anything to say about it, most likely than not, a portable nintendo made device will see one or more releases of MH.

As for what fights we would like to see... When I want a particular fight, I tend to play that game... like for example, when I want to fight Lao Sheng Lung, I go back to MHFU.... etc.

Must have monsters, however: Rajang, Deviljho, Daora, Teostra & Fatalis. Mainly because these monsters touch the full gamete of fight ranges, from humanoid, dinosaur, wind, explosion, and true dragon.

Of course, that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Red

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code: FITE ME FOR IT!
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): alright as long as i'm not hosting

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch   Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:36 pm

The thing about the switch is that it's a two in one so why not like as long as there no more ds consoles.
I would like to see a fight with something truly scary a pure monster in the the term it's meant to be used, I want something that makes every hunter a nervous mess every time you have to fight it.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Capcom's already working on several Switch games. Most of these are unannounced games. Likely one of them is an MH game that will probably be released in late fall of this year (Japan only).

MHxx is being released on March 18th in Japan and "usually" they have a November or December release of a MH game just about every year in Japan. So it's likely they will "port" or release a new MH by the end of the year... In Japan. For us don't expect anything till at least spring next year.

Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch   

Back to top Go down

Will there be a Monster Hunter game for the Switch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1