Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 29

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostHelp needed

Ok, so over the weekend I bought a pretty nice gaming laptop that can run anything on the market right now pretty well. Problem is, I don't know of any games to get. I looked at Overwatch and several other MMORPG's but realizes "I don't really like playing with others online." So I'm left with trying to find a single player game that is worth playing on my new computer that will make the graphics card worth having.

So, no strategy game as most of those seem to have a basic look to them and top down view that doesn't do too much for me. Space shooters are fine and any other 3rd/1st person view games.

Not really sure beyond that what I'm looking for, just wanted some ideas I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net

Similar topics

-
» HELP!!! Chaos Space Marine models needed for Wargamescon Mirror Match List!!!
» Victims or unwilling test subjects needed
» Test Subjects Needed
» What tools or electronics equipment and components needed as technician or hobbyist?
» Soul Grinder Diary - April 26 Update 3
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Help needed :: Comments

Re: Help needed
Post on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 pm by Sephastus
My cousin swears by Skyrim with the updated graphics mod. Pretty open ended game.
Post on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 pm by MHWF
I actually plan on getting skyrim for the switch when it releases so for now i'll hold off on it. but have been interested.

Oh and just FYI I also have a 4k touchscreen so that adds a few more options.
Post on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:37 am by Red
Ori and the blind forest
Any of the Dark souls game (although you might wanna play Dks1 first)
Undertale
Dragon dogma
God eater 1 or 2 or both
A lot of Final fantasy games
Post on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am by TheLaw
@Red wrote:
Ori and the blind forest
Any of the Dark souls game (although you might wanna play Dks1 first)
Undertale
Dragon dogma
God eater 1 or 2 or both
A lot of Final fantasy games

I agree completely with Red, however I'd also recommend any of the Witcher series, great open world RPG, much like Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma, depends on if you're using a console, or decent gaming computer (I've moved to PC gaming since I don't like paying for online services for the console editions).
Post on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm by MHWF
Hmmm, I think I may end up waiting to really commit to any games until after e3 next week. Dauntless looks like a really good game and they are going to reveal more about it during the show.

Though I most likely will get some of the suggested games as soon as they go on sale on the Windows/Steam/Humble Bundle stores.
Post  by Sponsored content

Help needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: