Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Switch Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Switch Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Switch Empty
PostSwitch

Even though I do have PS account (not plus) I find it frustrating that some game features are held back if you don't pay to play after buying gamea. So taking a break from MHw for a while.

In the meantime I'm still trying to get Kos-Mos on xenoblade Chronicles 2. Much worse than ever getting a plate or jewl in my. Next week Galaxy on Fire comes out and getting that.
Been really surprised with nintendo when it comes to the switch. Did you know several games out for it currently have full upper nudity in it?
Not just surprised about that from a nintendo game though. I counted 54+ fighting games out and coming out for the system so far. BOTH old and new games. Defiantly he at for fighting game fans. I'm torn between getting Blade Strangers or SNK Heroines right now. One has characters I like the other just looks better.;)

Anyone else out there got a switch and looking forward to something?
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Switch :: Comments

No Comment.

Switch

Page 1 of 1