Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Separation Technique.. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Separation Technique.. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Separation Technique..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeith

Separation Technique.. Empty
PostSubject: Separation Technique..   Separation Technique.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 am

ok, a lot of guys are asking me how it's done against dual golden rajang event quest and it seems almost impossible to tackle both of them at the same time. well in a way, yes but if you carry an unlimited amount of flashbangs then is another story! XD

here's how it's done: (for this quest, dont bring a felyne with u)

(1)before the start of the quest,you will need a farcaster!also, decide whether you will break all the horns or just simply slay them for the rare golden eggs or the veggie elder ticket divine.

(2)upon entering the arena, you will notice that the first rajang will just ignore u and the second one at the back will scream at the very sight of you while you're running towards the ledge. you will need to run on the right part bypassing the first rajang and then onto the ledge. dodge the first rajang's attacks until you're safely on the ledge. but this time, make sure that the second rajang is facing exactly toward you before you NINJA VANISH! (use the farcaster) XD

3)by now, you will need to wait for at least 3 or 4 minutes before entering the arena so the second rajang calms down a bit. the reason why you teleported back is to lure the second rajang to face away from you before you enter the arena again just "separating" the other one.

4)power up before you enter and then have the first one notice you and get it on!no flashbangs at first since you will disturb the second one at the back and ruin the quest. also, make sure that you distance yourself from the other one while you tackle the first. i know its kinda hard at first but it will be easy after you kill the first rajang. i use a bow on this quest and i spam money on this hehehe!

5)yes, this can be done solo or with a full party but remember not to disturb the other one or there will be 3 casualties! :lol:
Back to top Go down
lvl1hero
Kelbi
lvl1hero

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Separation Technique..   Separation Technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Sounds only a tad bit believable. What happens if the other one gets disturbed? Its very likely that it will to. I've done this quest solo many times and never succeeded because it was almost impossible to fight one Rajang without the other one noticing. I Bow'd as well, and even brought max amount of Flashbombs to flash just 1 Rajang while i concentrate on the other. Sometimes i would accidently flash both but its cool cuz i just focused on 1 anyways. I even brought extra Farcaster materials to make more in case i was in a tight position... but i never won.

I tried Heroic with Bow also, didn't work for me. I did this quest with and without Felyne cats just to see the different results.

... maybe i'm just not good enough. Maybe i needed a better bow... a different bow... or a different tactic. I'll go check out some Youtube vids i guess.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Separation Technique..   Separation Technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm

... someone shouldmake a guide section for unite/ MHF2
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separation Technique..   Separation Technique.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Separation Technique..
Page 1 of 1