Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Members: Please read post in "Member Introduction and Announcements" titled 'Forum Changes'. Thank you

Share | 

Mega lucky cat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanFoxUn

PostSubject: Mega lucky cat?   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I have completed every quest on my own now in the guild and outside and i have come to the point where i am trying to get the (so called) ultimate armor, White Fatalis Z armor.
im currently killing g rank white fatalis solo, (3 in total)
im having trouble obtaining the strong wings, I mean i keep braking them and killing them but I only get the strong wings on the battle I broke them on, so to save me from having to kill more and more white fatalis could mega lucky cat come to my advantage?
I only no that it gives you more common items as rewards
If I was to break his wings with mega lucky cat would I get 2+ wings instead 1 as a reward.
Please reply to this soon I want this armor fast so i can rub it in my brothers face hahaaa :D
Back to top Go down
DanFoxUn

PostSubject: also   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Also can cats give you heroics and mega lucky cat at once its just that i keep getting them to cook meals and I keep getting them serarate and never at the same time, and i have to have heroics
Back to top Go down
glaze
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: YES   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

YES...u can get 2 strg wht fatalis wing if u have mega lucky cat skill and break both of its wing but work sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega lucky cat?   

Back to top Go down

Mega lucky cat?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1