Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aragorn4

Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Empty
PostSubject: Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore   Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm

I just started monster hunter 2 months ago and i was wondering if anyone can tell me the easiest way to get Melange ore, Pure crystal and etherite ore, I just made my Icicle daggers and Guild Knight Sabers and their upgrades require these ores. I'm just at level 8 gathering hall.
Back to top Go down
Rathalos78
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore   Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:32 pm

easy go to the gathering hall gathering quests rank 7 -9
Back to top Go down
Croda
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore   Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 pm

old volcano gathering (hr 8 ) is probably the best place for all of those. They can all (with the possible exception of melange ore) be gotten from your farm as well once it's fully upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Shadowec

PostSubject: Re: Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore   Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

The eaisest way is to get expand pitaxes and multiply your ores/crystals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore   Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore
Page 1 of 1