Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
funny things ive noticed Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
funny things ive noticed Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny things ive noticed

Go down 
+3
Eowa
Tally
Suzuakafan123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzuakafan123
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

funny things ive noticed Empty
PostSubject: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 pm

alright due to the interest and comments of my friends youtube videos, he has asked me to make a topic discussing the odd things you noticed about the game.

1. if you have the kitchen skill felyne ballooner; in the background of every map with out a roof you will see a small balloon. if you go to gestures and wave to the balloon, it will flash a small white light and reveal the location of an wyverns in the entire map almost like a pschosyreum. very helpful if you don't have paintballs.

2. on any quest with 2 monsters at the same time, if any of them are pelagus, sneak onto a map where there are 2 or more of them and they will sit and begin to take interest in one another, and they will make motions towards each other.

3.in the swamp area when fighting a khezu they will hide in the cave area. after one of them has jumped into a little pocket in the cave, it can still be shot like 50 times with abow, and bowgun even though theyyare off the map.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Khezu

Thank you Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:02 pm

4. When you fish out a Plesioth, it deals 100 damage (from what I hear from a friend). I didn't know this upon my first fight with a Plesioth, and I laughed my ass off when I killed the Plesioth by fishing it out.
Back to top Go down
Eowa
Kelbi
Eowa

PostSubject: lol   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 am

5. If you throw tranq bombs at yamatsukami he will fall down so that you can get a great chance to attack him with melee weapons.

6. If you throw a flash bomb at queen vespoid she will fall on the ground and be there for 5 seconds.

7. In Forest n Hills and Great forest there is a weird corpse that has a horn and it is the same size as kirin. Im confused. I wonder what the hell it is.

8. You can cut of Rajang's tail, but only with ice elemental.
Back to top Go down
lol pants
Kelbi
lol pants

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm

9. In the guild, in mhfu if you face away from the fireplace when you are infront of it... most weapons (blades) have a goldish tint to them

10. The popo in the farm can give you dung if you go the the side that faces you and press [] (square)

11. if you charge the GS at the ground when a Cephalos is "swimming" by (hit it) it will "fall" out of the sand. (or leap)

12. if you use a cooking spit by a ledge wooden planks come under it to "hold" it up.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 am

13. Teostra's, Lunastra's and Chameleos's horns can only be broken with a Dragon Element weapon.
14. Chameleos's tail can only be cut off if his HP is below 30%.
Back to top Go down
Eien
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

15. In MHP2G (Japanese version of Unite), weak spots on monsters have bigger blood "spurts", such as Basarios & Gravios' broken stomachs. This can help you identify monster weak spots. Not sure if MHFU has them or not, since I've never played it.
Back to top Go down
Gian
Melynx
Gian

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm

16. At Volcano map, if Bullfango charges at you and hit a white rock, it'll explode and damage you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny things ive noticed   funny things ive noticed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny things ive noticed
Page 1 of 1