Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What to kill first? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What to kill first? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to kill first?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathalos
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

What to kill first? Empty
PostSubject: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Im a low rank Eager Cleaver LS user with Kushala Daora armour with a total of 288 def or something like that in total, whos finally reached the point where my only options are to face off against either Rathalos, Rathian or Tigrex. But im having issues with all of them...

What should i do at this point? Change armour? Kill Tiggy first? Or waht?
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Rathian is the easiest since she fights like the Rathalos but uses mainly ground based attacks. Just keep rolling out of the way and go for her head.

Rathalos and Tigrex are easier when you know how to fight them. Just use traps and bombs to help you.
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks. Is it worth collecting Rathian armour as well?
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 pm

I've never tried to get Rathian armour but I don't think it would be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Khezu

Thank you Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Tigrex's armor sets are rather lackluster, but his weapons are great in raw damage, as well as being the first blue sharpness you'll get on most weapons. Longsword can get it MUCH earlier, but that's about the only case I can think of.
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

The blue sharpness on those weapons is woeful. The Tigrex set is pretty good, I thought, autotracker is very useful. Quick eater also helps out during battles.
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Go for tigrex, once you get the quick eating skill, you will never want to go back. It has probably saved me about 1000 times. Im HR:9 and i still have tigrex S armor (i really need to get Z...)
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

Thanks everyone for your help. Ive managed to finally take down all of them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to kill first?   What to kill first? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to kill first?
Page 1 of 1