Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hey Hey96
Kelbi
Hey Hey96

Thank you Points : 0

How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Empty
PostSubject: How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?   How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

How can i get it?
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?   How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 am

finish some quests and upgrade your farm (mining) using pokke points. you can usually mine those jewels at mining spots anywhere on your current map. it's also rewarded to you after clearing some quests. if you really want more mining spots, go for the volcano quests. bring old pickaxes and the normal ones. dont forget to bring cold drinks. inspect every wall that has a crack and equip your pickaxe. if the pickaxe is highlighted on the wall, then go ahead and mine like crazy.

at the start, you can be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of items you may get but you'll get used to it. just refer to the monster hunter wiki for more info.
Back to top Go down
Hey Hey96
Kelbi
Hey Hey96

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?   How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?   How can i get the suiko jewel+ ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i get the suiko jewel+ ?
Page 1 of 1