Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hat556
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Empty
PostSubject: Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm

How do you get that armor and how do you get xia link to get the japanese quest for that armour.
Back to top Go down
Zeith
Aptonoth
Zeith

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Zeith   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 am

you can only get the jolly roger armor set from JUMP teostra (HR6 town) or (HR9 volcano). i cant recall the other ones where you can get the pirate J ticket. well you need 5 pirate J tickets to make the armor. you can also unlock the weapons such as the jolly roger saber and jolly roger cannon but it's not easy to make. you can download the quests if you're using MHP2G only. MHFU is still updating.. and sucks.
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am

Sorry to bring back an old thread. If I buy the Japanese MHP2ndG, can I convert my current english MHFU save over to it, download the JUMP quest, and then convert the save back over to the english MHFU to play it?
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:17 am

buggin wrote:
Sorry to bring back an old thread. If I buy the Japanese MHP2ndG, can I convert my current english MHFU save over to it, download the JUMP quest, and then convert the save back over to the english MHFU to play it?
Nope. MHP2ndG and MHFU apparently have different save formats. Same with US and EU versions of MHFU. I think there's a way to do it with custom firmware, though.

And the quest thing... Not sure.
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 am

Okay, thanks. I will just have to hope to run into a random online that has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra   Pirate J Armour on  Xia Link and JUMP Teostra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate J Armour on Xia Link and JUMP Teostra
Page 1 of 1