Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
METAL BL

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 am

So I hear they're releasing MHF Unite in America sometime this spring. Now I've heard a lot of commotion about its release much of which is rumors about what it's going to put out. So this chat is just to get members together to, I guess you could say blog, about the supposed top psp game of 09. So to start of this topic lets talk about the monsters that it will feature. The monsters I know of so far are the ucambalas, volganos, hypknock, cougarex, some floating mass that appears to be a squid, diff colors of both crabs+monkeys, and a queen vespoid. If any has any other info on the upcoming beastiary just post and we'll kick this sucker off.
Back to top Go down
XXxHuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 pm

august of 09 is the release date...and there is alot of new monsters that would own any of the monsters from MHF2
Back to top Go down
o

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 am

i heard unite is being realeased june 27... and the flying squid is called around yamakatsumi
Back to top Go down
o

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 am

also i heard if you have a ps3 u can play online. there testing in japan or so i heard.
Back to top Go down
o

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 am

and i forgot to mention theres a rumor that the... darn i cant remember its name but its green and is from Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Vesuvius
Aptonoth
Vesuvius

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

I think you meant espinas, it's green, and it's from frontier, and as far as I know, I don't think espinas will be in unite sadly :| .
Back to top Go down
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Vesuvius
METAL BL

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 am

So they're releasing it on the ps3 also? Can you still use xlink kai?
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Kelbi
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok people, srsly 8) get you're info straight lol. If you watch the interviews on Youtube, and look at Wikipedia, and Monster Hunter Wikia, and other sites you'll see that the Release Date for MHU in NA is June 23rd, and in EU it is June 30th. These are the release dates for us :P

Your Welcome! 👅
Back to top Go down
Zamaryis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I have the demo, and i don't have a psp. You just sign on playstation store and download the demo! On the 31st, get the demo and go on the ad hoc (online mode)! I want to hunt with others! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Zamaryis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm

oops, at 7:00! srry! :P
Back to top Go down
o

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

first of all how do you know im wrong and secondly they just showed espinas in the E3 and it was in unite so YOU need to get YOUR facts right.
Back to top Go down
Dreus

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm

I am new to monster hunter and my friend was ranting and raving about this game and that i was coming out some time in june. So after about a week of his banter i told him off and that i did not want to hear about it anymore(since i didn't own a psp at the time). So after about 2 days of keeping his trap shut he says "if you had played any monster hunter game you would be as excited as i was.".

So i tried the original monster hunter for the ps2 and was instantly addicted, and went out and bought a psp and monster hunter freedom unite. up to 110 hours of playing so far. Such a good game! :D
Back to top Go down
Tacocat123
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 am

If anyone knows, which level elder cat quests have the new subspecies in them like 7,8,9 plz help
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 am

On The Seven Star Quests There Are Hypnoc, King Shaka, Queen Vespoid

On The Eight Star Quests There Are None (Dissapointing)

On The Nine Star Quests There Are Naruga Kuruga (Finally), And I Think Yamatsukami

Ummm Am I The Only One On This Forum???????????
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 am

Sorry There Are None For That Cat There All In G-Ranked Quests

On First Star G Quests Theres Purple Damiyo, Green Congalala

On Second Star G Quests There Are Naruga Kuruga, Volganos, Red Shogun Cenataur, Brown Blangonga

On Third Star G Quests There Are Just Yamatsukami

Man I Probably Am The Only Person On These Forums
Back to top Go down
buckwild

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Nagacuga is in the last of the quests by the village cat Nekoht
Back to top Go down
buckwild

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Nagacuga is in the last of the quests by the village cat Nekoht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Chat
Page 1 of 1