Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How do i know when fatalis is weak? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How do i know when fatalis is weak? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i know when fatalis is weak?

Go down 
+3
Zeith
nasalsniper312
cadack1096
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

How do i know when fatalis is weak? Empty
PostSubject: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Ive been trying to kill one and wanted to know if there was any way to tell. Tigrex
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 am

I've never noticed any physical signs, but generally 4-5 times attacking him till he fleas will kill him

also when white fata's health gets below a certain percent ( around half or less) till like 30% he'll go into armor mode(good time to gem in alchemy and go crazy with bombs)

edit: alchemy will allow you to carry a total of 22 bombs(10 lbb+, 12 lbb)
Back to top Go down
Zeith
Aptonoth
Zeith

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 am

actually, there is a sign to look for when white fatalis is weak. sure he gets into armor mode for quite some time but when he's weak, he'll lose his armor mode and melee weapons won't bounce as much. that's if you hit the legs but im not sure about the tail though.

im not also sure at what percent of hp he'll discard armor mode but im just not interested in that. i aim for the kill as soon as possible. 8)
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

Im talking about the regular black one not the white fatty. Tigrex
Back to top Go down
Zeith
Aptonoth
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 pm

same thing happens with the black and crimson fatalis dragons dude. confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Vesuvius
Aptonoth
Vesuvius

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 am

I don't even think there's a tell-tell sign if Black or Crimson Fatalis is weak according to my experience. I know that White Fatalis loses its armor mode if its hp falls below 20% since its armor mode only activates when his hp is between 50% and 20%, easiest way to tell would be to hit the face.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Vesuvius
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 am

[quote="Zeith"]same thing happens with the black and crimson fatalis dragons dude. confirmed.[/quote. If your talking about armor mode on crimson it happens when he rages, and I've never noticed nor heard of armor mode on normal fata, the most reliable method is just killing him once then you'll have a rough estimate of how many fights your going to need to kill him
Back to top Go down
Zeith
Aptonoth
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:10 pm

well the thing is, the black fatalis doesn't have any animation regarding armor mode.. but im sure you'll see melee weapons bounce off when its on rage mode aside from the puffs of smoke coming out of its mouth= rage mode/armor mode= almost the same thing on fatalis dragons. im not sure if there's a fatalis that can go on armor mode without going into rage mode though. they usually do both at the same time..
Back to top Go down
sugar2shimmy
Melynx
sugar2shimmy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Actually, there are some signs for weakness but not much. Such as his chest will crack, his head will break, and his left eye will have a scratch over it if you look closely for it. Other than that, no physical signs such as limping or anything. none of those.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006730807
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

The reason i posted this thread is because i saw black fattys chest cracked.... probably should have said that first.... Tigrex
Back to top Go down
Garzyan
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 am

sugar2shimmy wrote:
Actually, there are some signs for weakness but not much. Such as his chest will crack, his head will break, and his left eye will have a scratch over it if you look closely for it. Other than that, no physical signs such as limping or anything. none of those.

thats not signs of him being weak. thats just his breakeble spots. heads break 3 times chest 1 time wings 1 time. this can be done very quickly. so i wouldn't say thats signs of him being weak.

there is no signs of him being close to death beside the armor mode thingy.
maybe he goes into rage mode more often??
Back to top Go down
legless122
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 pm

From my previous experience the black fatalis has no signs of becoming weak.
It depends on what weapon you are using to determine how long it will take to kill it... The only thing you can do is keep going at it until it dies.

Good luck Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:34 pm

legless122 wrote:
From my previous experience the black fatalis has no signs of becoming weak.
It depends on what weapon you are using to determine how long it will take to kill it... The only thing you can do is keep going at it until it dies.

Good luck Yes by vort
mmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i know when fatalis is weak?   How do i know when fatalis is weak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i know when fatalis is weak?
Page 1 of 1