Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis not that scary? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis not that scary? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatalis not that scary?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHazard
Melynx
DarkHazard

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Fatalis not that scary? Empty
PostSubject: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:50 pm

I was looking at Fatalis, and i got to thinking...how come he doesn't look cooler?
i know he's one of the hardest monsters in the game, but does he really have to look so dumb?
with his tongue hanging out he looks like a retarded dog.
did they do this because he looks more like a traditional dragon or for another reason?

oh and no offense to anyone, this is just my opinion :geek:
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

you may think he's not scary...but when you notice that your health is less than 50 (out of 150) just because of hie feet, you get scared.
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 am

he is retarded... but hes so ridiculously strong because its gods way of compensating for him
Back to top Go down
Garzyan
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 am

the fatalis are the easiest monsters in game. with ranged weapons you are almost iimpossible for him to kill you just. for black fatalis there is nothing at all to be scared of. crimson fatalis when you first have got to known its meteor shower allitle. then he also gets too easy white fatalis could be alittle troublesome but he is much like crimson. and his lightnig attack he use when he flies away. can easy be handled. go to the big rock and keep running into the little gap there and do superman dive if the ground lights up under you.

the only thing about the 3 fatalis is they take so much time to kill them and i guess the rewards are rather bad
:/
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Garzyan wrote:
the fatalis are the easiest monsters in game. with ranged weapons you are almost iimpossible for him to kill you just. for black fatalis there is nothing at all to be scared of. crimson fatalis when you first have got to known its meteor shower allitle. then he also gets too easy white fatalis could be alittle troublesome but he is much like crimson. and his lightnig attack he use when he flies away. can easy be handled. go to the big rock and keep running into the little gap there and do superman dive if the ground lights up under you.

the only thing about the 3 fatalis is they take so much time to kill them and i guess the rewards are rather bad
umm how do u kill them, because i seem to be having a problem with that...
Back to top Go down
Garzyan
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm

cadack1096 wrote:
Garzyan wrote:

umm how do u kill them, because i seem to be having a problem with that...

i kill them with bowgun ^^

what i bring along is
normal lvl 2 shots.
normal lvl 3 shots.
piercing lvl 3.
crag and clust lvl1.
fire elemental shots.
huskberry and needleberry for more normal lvl 2.
some healing items
book of combo 1

my armor have normal/rapid dmg up.and guts if im unlucky and get hit by mistake^^

using normal lvl 3 clus and crag on the wings. normal lvl2 on chest till it break then rest to the face, or wings if i cant get clear shot to the face. this is for the black and white fatalis. on crimson i hit the body and face. i made a guide on my monster hunter forum but its in danish:/

but black fatty just stay at medium range then go to aim mode. if u see it draw its neck back. go out of aim mode and roll to the side. to avoid its fireball move.
on crimson fatty, i count the meteors it shoot five at a time so i just run around like a idiot:p untill number 4 meteor have fallen and then get some shots.

for white fatty i do excatly the same as on the others just that it shoot 6 thunder balls where crimson do 5 meteors. and when it fly of to the platform i use a powerjuice. and place my self in the gab by the big rock and do superman dive whne the ground lights up beneath me.

hope this could help alittle :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatalis not that scary?   Fatalis not that scary? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatalis not that scary?
Page 1 of 1