Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sugar2shimmy
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Alright, right now im working on making the White Fatalis Z armor [might called white fatalis X, not sure.] Anywho, the incrediants that are involved are fatalis evil and devil eyes, as well as Big Elder Dragon jewels. im looking to get Big Elder Dragon Jewels. The eyes can wait for now. Out of the G Rank Elder Dragons, which one has the most appropiate drop rate of this item? Teostra?Kushala?or Chameleos?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006730807
Yamatsu
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:32 pm

@sugar2shimmy wrote:
Alright, right now im working on making the White Fatalis Z armor [might called white fatalis X, not sure.] Anywho, the incrediants that are involved are fatalis evil and devil eyes, as well as Big Elder Dragon jewels. im looking to get Big Elder Dragon Jewels. The eyes can wait for now. Out of the G Rank Elder Dragons, which one has the most appropiate drop rate of this item? Teostra?Kushala?or Chameleos?

I'm pretty sure it's Chameleos.
Back to top Go down
Zeith
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

I beg to differ. the hardest to tackle is teostra but he gave me like 3 elder dragon jewels in a row. 1 carve and 2 for rewards. if you want the easiest one, go for kushala instead. download kushala's quest in the snowy mountains that's a G rank quest for HR9 only so no need to worry about them escaping. you can finish the quest in under 30 minutes as long as you make sure you hit the head constantly and even without dragon element, you can break its horn. use the G rank poison wyvern blade with full true mizuha Z and you're good to go.

chameleos makes it actually harder to farm for the jewels since most of the time, you have no idea what you're hitting and you might as well have a 6th sense to know it's next move. based on my experience, i ranked kushala as the easiest to farm for elder dragon jewels. the next one is chameleos and lastly, teostra.

to MHFU players, you have your own forum and post there IF you can read. this is strictly for 2G players since the quest makers for MHFU is just lazy to update the damn quest board. i just wish they would have the elder dragon quests available for you guys so you can enjoy them as well. til then, dont confuse the forums since it's kinda difficult to determine which game you're playing. we both have the same game but different translations on names on the items, armors monsters and what not.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm

@Zeith wrote:
I beg to differ. the hardest to tackle is teostra but he gave me like 3 elder dragon jewels in a row. 1 carve and 2 for rewards. if you want the easiest one, go for kushala instead. download kushala's quest in the snowy mountains that's a G rank quest for HR9 only so no need to worry about them escaping. you can finish the quest in under 30 minutes as long as you make sure you hit the head constantly and even without dragon element, you can break its horn. use the G rank poison wyvern blade with full true mizuha Z and you're good to go.

chameleos makes it actually harder to farm for the jewels since most of the time, you have no idea what you're hitting and you might as well have a 6th sense to know it's next move. based on my experience, i ranked kushala as the easiest to farm for elder dragon jewels. the next one is chameleos and lastly, teostra.

to MHFU players, you have your own forum and post there IF you can read. this is strictly for 2G players since the quest makers for MHFU is just lazy to update the damn quest board. i just wish they would have the elder dragon quests available for you guys so you can enjoy them as well. til then, dont confuse the forums since it's kinda difficult to determine which game you're playing. we both have the same game but different translations on names on the items, armors monsters and what not.

Erm, wasn't this section made before Unite's release?

And it's only obvious that more people would own Unite.
Back to top Go down
sugar2shimmy
Melynx

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Thanks everyone. It's muchly aprreciated.

@Zeth: Didn't mean to offend anyone. but basically Unite and Portable 2nd G are the same thing. So whether or not there are different translations, its still the same. If i am mistaken please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006730807
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...   Today at 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Needing a tad bit of Assistance. So heres my question...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1